Part - 2

The next day,

At, 7:00am.

All reached stadium for practice and saw that Rahul is practicing. Then, all started practicing. Rahul batted well and made runs. Harry tried to talk to team but, they avoided, harry became sad. All looked at him, who's moving to canteen with Krunal. He played well. It's break time, All are in canteen, Rahul was placing an order for himself, his phone rang. Yuzi is near Rahul, he listened Rahul's conversations. He picked it up.

"Hello" Rahul said,excitedly.

"Hii, how are you ? How is your practice going on ? " the person asked.

"It's going good. How is everyone there ? " Rahul asked, took the order. He sat on a table.

"All good here, don't worry about anything. Focus on your game. Do your best." the person said.

"I will, don't worry about that " Rahul said.

"Just give me a call when you need me. Don't take that " the person said.

"I will see " Rahul said. The person sigh.

"Ok then take care. Bye " the person said.

"Bye " Rahul said. He had some snacks and left from canteen.

Yuzi sat with Kul, Jassi.

"Rahul was talking to someone excitedly, when he was placing an order. " Yuzi said.

"Maybe family " jassi said. Two nod.

"I think we should talk to Harry and Rahul. They are our teammates and brothers too. We can't avoid them life time. Let's settled down na" Kuldeep said.

"I also think, that will be good. Let's talk to Mahi bhai." Yuzi said. Kul and Jassi nod. Virat, Rohit listened their conversation and left from there.

All started practicing. It's Evening,

All went back to their respective rooms. All got freshen up. Yuzi,Kul, Jassi went to Mahi's room.  They knocked the door. Mahi said to come in. They moved in and saw him looking at some file. Mahi looked up and saw Yuzi,Kul, Jassi.

"Aaree aao, Yuzi,Kul and Jassi baitho na" Mahi said.

"Bhai, hum aapse kuch baat karne aaye hai " Yuzi said.

"Haan bolo na " Mahi said, looking at them. Trio looked at each other.

"Bhai, hum soch rahe hai ki Harry aur Rahul se baat karna shuru kare. Woh humare teammates aur bhai bhi hai. We can't leave them, when they need us the most." Kul said,innocently. Yuzi, Jassi nod. Mahi was thinking "what the trio said."

"We will talk to them from today. " Yuzi said.

"Ok, talk to them. " Mahi said. All got happy.

"Thank you Mahi bhai " Trio said,hug him and left.

Mahi called Virat, Rohit and Jinks to come his room. All came and sat in room.

"Cheeku , Ro and Jinks, Mai soch raha hu ki After match, we will talk to  Harry and Rahul. Let's not stretch it. I think they are regretting and all make mistakes, they learned there lessons. If we  don't talk to them, then, they may get into something that, we can't help it. Already, they are suffering. They need us now. Let's not stretch it. " Mahi said.

" hmmm, you are right bhai, Harry was regretting badly, we can see " Rohit said.

"But, Rahul is not being with us. He is focusing on cricket more and not having meals with us too. He is avoiding us. " Jinks said. Virat just listening to them.