#31

Jungkook soaks his feet covered in the wave of sea...

The place tae took him to, turns out to be the beach after all..it's been so long after he came to this place... When was the last time??

Yeah, right... When he was only 7...with his father... That beautiful memory reflect before his eyes... No, it's a little wrong... Tae was with them that day too... Jungkook's dad took him along, seeing him swinging on the big playground alone...

Jungkook didn't think of ut deeply at that time... But now when he thinks about it... Whenever he saw tae in his childhood, after he stopped talking to him, he would always be seen different... Sitting under a tree... Or collecting the stones.... Or looking in the void... Something was always similar...

" alone "

Now when jungkook thinks about it, his heart suddenly feels empty...it seems like, except jungkook.... Tae didn't have any other friends.... When jungkook stopped talking to him... He lost that friend too..... Why the fuck did he stopped talking to tae??

Jungkook looks at tae... He was walking soaking his feet too... Deep in thoughts... His hair floating on the air... Eyes searching something.... But as soon as those eyes falls on jungkook's.... It feels glistening...

 Tae smiles

.... Tae smiles.

Jungkook feels a loud throb inside his heart... Feels like his heart would about to brust out....

He walks towards tae, unknowingly... Filling the gap in between them...

Tae smiles & was about to say something.... When jungkook suddenly, unknowingly reached his hand to the mole under tae's eyes...

Tae widen his eyes... Jungkook suddenly jolts, processing what he just did... He takes his hand away.... But tae grabs it before he could...

" it's fine... You can touch " he says smiling.

Jungkook blushes... Not taking his hand away from tae's grip.. Looks at the beach..

We came here after a long time... Jungkook says.

Tae smiles, not letting go of jungkook's hand either..

I come here often though... He replies.

You do? He asks... Then Hesitatant to ask the other words...

" with someone else?? "

Tae looks at him hearing that... Then smiles..

This is my favorite hiding spot... I would never share it with someone else though.... Tae says.

Jungkook looks at him.

But you bring be here... He says.

Tae turns to him.... Then reach his hands it's way to jungkook's cheek..