#33

Jimin widen his eyes looking at his phone.. He looks around panicking... To find a taxi...

But there was none... He calls yoongi... But the call doesn't get throw...

He looks at his phone... & Starts running....

Even when he was crossing the road, almost got bumped by a car... Keeps looking at the driver blankly, who was shouting at him in concern... The driver realizes he probably was in some emergency.... He lets him go with a warning...

At last when jimin reach yoongi's home... He was soaked in sweat already... Panting heavily as he ran a long way to yoongi's house..

He press on the door bell panicking.. But no one was opening the door..

He panicks more.... He knocks on the door...

First slowly... Then loudly bang on it...

At last someone opens the door, looking at jimin with drowsy eyes...

Minnie... My head is hurting so much.... The person says looking at jimin...

I am here hyung... Jimin says murmuring...

It will be alright.... He says walking in...

Closing the door behind...
.
.
.
.

Should i have been styled my hair a little more??

Hobi murmurs looking at his phone camera...

Or is it too much?? He says in confusion...

I took one hour to get ready for today.... He sighs...

It's my first date with minnie afterall... I had to look good today.... Now i am all confused if i look okay or not...

You look handsome...

The cafe old lady says looking at hobi, which hobi was standing outside.. Waiting for jimin... He came there half hour earlier than they promised to meet... He got ready earlier... Felt too excited & Also boring at him.... So he came here as soon as he can..

So that jimin doesn't have to wait for him long...

You look handsome...

His thoughts cuts of when the cafe owner lady says that

Do i?? Hobi says smiling brightly...

Yeah... The old lady smiles...

I am seeing you here for a long time...waiting for someone?? The lady asks..

Yeah.. I am waiting for my friend... Hobi replies...

Friend?? The lady smirks... Hobi scratch his head shyly...

Okay.. I won't disturb you then... But don't worry about your look... You look handsome... That person will surely like it...