#7

Kookie :

He is a jerk!!!

Fuckingtae :

I am sure he is...

Kookie :

You know whom i
am talking about??

Fuckingtae:

You always talk about one person recently.so i guess.
Yeah.

Kookie :

Oh well..he is worse...stupid,moron &
Many things.

Fuckingtae:

Never can be more agree...tae is worse.

Kookie :

I never saw someone saying that about their own names..Why are you calling him
worse?? He didn't do anything
to you.

Fuckingtae :

He did something to you...& you are my friend.

Kookie :

Still..don't talk like that someone
you don't know about..

Fuckingtae :

Woah first decide he is an enemy or a friend. Because the way you are saying this i am getting confused.

Kookie :

Whatever...now listen...basically tae &me..we are neighbors . we grew up together..but we have nothing in common. He always been a jerk to me.from the beginning..i think he can't bear a sight of me..& i don't either.it's not like this is new.but yesterday's incident is bugging me & i am so irritated about it. I know it was my fault at first.but it was an accident. He shouldn't have act like that when i was being sincere..& that day with that girl...agh!!

Fuckingtae :

What does it matter to you if he was with a girl??

Kookie :

I don't know..thatz why i am more irritated..

Fuckingtae :

Was tae always like this?? You sure? From the beginning?? He can't be like this from the beginning..as you said he made a bento for you..you sure he doesn't have anything to talk to you?? He doesn't wanna say something??

Kookie :

He doesn't have anything to say except being jerk..he is always like this. Asshole.but why do you think like that?

Jungkook doesn't get any reply for a moment.

Kookie :

Dude..

Kookie :

You there??

Fuckingtae :

Yeah...i have something to do..let's talk another time...

Jungkook frowns looking at his screen..

Kookie :

Yeah..whatever...bye.

He puts his phone down...

"Acting busy & all...it's not like i am dying here to talk to you..what's with this asshole all of a sudden...& why the fuck every person is being jerk recently....whatever..i don't care..i should sleep now...another boring day is waiting..."