New Beginning

Rashad Pov

"Shad, it feels so good. Right there," she moaned as I rub her clit while my fingers go in and out of her pussy.

I spread her legs wider and dive in eating her kitty. She tastes to good and sweet. I put my tongue inside making her cry out. She pushes my face into her pussy, as she cums all over my tongue. I lick up all her cum not leaving a drop. I get up to kiss her, and I come up for air.

I look into her brown eyes. " I think we should stop this," I spoke.

I could see the confusion on her face.

"Let me explain. T, you and I have been neighbors our whole lives and I've always considered you to be like a friend. I've sucked at treating like a good friend should though. I'm sorry for not talking to you in school, and no it has nothing to do with your weight. You know I don't sleep around as much everyone thinks. I like to keep lots of things private including who I'm sleeping with. After we had sex during lunch today, I realized that if you're my friend I shouldn't use you for sex, and if you're my friend you shouldn't use me either," I explained.

"How did you know I was using too, she asked.

"I pay attention to you more than you think. I know how you act when you have a crush on someone. You don't act like that with me. You do find me very attractive, but you don't have romantic feelings for me. I think you're attractive too. Before, you get those thoughts in your head, yes I like your body. You think I leave class after you because I like to be with the teacher. No, I stay behind to watch that big booty move in them tight jeans you be wearing. Look, I want us to start over as friends. Real friends. I don't keep my friends a secret and I don't fuck my friends either. I'm gonna talk to you in school. Matter fact from now on,  you sit with me for lunch. I know you know how to handle yourself, but I won't let anyone mess with you no matter who it is. Do you want to be my friend," I answered.

"Can I still call you Shad," Tamela asked.

"T, you the only person who can call me Shad," I answered giving her a smile.

She smiles back. 

"And you the only person that can call me T," she replied.

"T, you know me better than anybody. I want to know you like that too," I spoke.

"Before we start this whole friends thing, can you make me scream one last time, please Shad. I know you gonna miss this kitty just like I'm gonna miss your dick ," she teased.

"T, get yo ass up here and ride this dick. Teasing ass," I commanded.

She climbs on top of me. She sinks down on me slowly her kitty gripping tightly. She lets out a deep breath before she starts to move slowly. Once she gets herself into a rhythm, she's a moaning mess. This is my favorite position her riding me her juicy titties bouncing and her ass clapping with every motion.

"Baby girl this is my favorite position. I like watching you enjoy yourself. Are you enjoying yourself," I said in between grunts.

"Yes, yes yes," she moans winding her hips.

"Fuck, grind on that dick," I moan smacking her ass.

"Shad, I'm gonna cum," she whined. I know what she needs. I hold her still an d thrust up inside her hard and fast. Her moans flood my ears beautifully. I slip out, and I watch as she squirts everywhere. Her legs are still shaking. I flip us over slowly and I spread her legs.

I thrust inside her deeply making her put her hand out to push me back.

"I know you not running from this dick already. You usually don't try that until round 3," I spoke. "Shad, I just squirted so hard. I'm sensitive right now," she whined. "You told me to make you scream," I replied stroking in her deep. I pick up the pace the sound of my dick sliding in and out of her wetness increases. "Oh my god, it's so deep," she moaned. "This pussy so wet, it's hard not to slip deep inside," I groaned. I lean down to suck her nipples keeping my same pace. She gasps as my tongue touches her hard peaks. I suck each one enjoying the feeling of them in my hands. I lean up and kiss her slipping my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues swirl around he each other with us both swallowing each other's sounds of pleasure. I feel myself getting close. I need to make her cum one more time before I get mine.

I grip her neck firmly and pound her pussy. "Ugghh Shad fuck me. Give me that dick," she screams. I angle my hips and a gasp escapes from her lips. I hit the spot again and again going harder and harder until she spasms her body going stiff. I don't stop stroking her because I feel myself getting close and her pussy is gripping me tight. After a while she calms down and it's getting harder for me hold it any longer. I feel her kiss my neck and suck on my skin. That pushes me over the edge making me release inside her.

I collapse beside her breathless. "That was the best new friendship sex ever," she said before laying on my chest. I just laugh and put my arm around her. We both drift off to sleep.

It's a new year. Tomorrow is gonna be a new day, and I just gained a new friend.

i hope yall enjoyed this. Tell me what you think and what you would like to see!

Discussion Questions: Comment your answers!

1. What do yall think of Rashad?

2. What's gonna happen next?

3. Will they be able to stay friends?