Too Bad, Too Sad

Carter Pov

I'm opening my locker to get what I need for 5th period, so I won't have to come back to my locker after lunch. I've been frustrated for the last week or two because Katrina still won't give it up. I haven't found that girl that Mike told me about, and I'm sick of using my damn hand. On top of that, I have to do a project with that girl from Physics class. I guess I'll talk to her later to see when we can meet up to work on it. 

I really hope this goes smoothly. I wouldn't want any complications and disagreements. She might try to eat me or sit on me and crush my bones or some shit. But anyways, I see Mike coming down the hall. He spots me and walks towards me. 

"What's up cuz found your girl yet," he asked with a smirk. 

"Nigga I'm not in a laughing mood. I don't see why you don't just tell me who she is. I'm getting restless," I answered. 

"Well bro I might as well tell you now seeing as you ain't gonna ever get a chance with her. You see that lightskin girl over there talking to Alayna," Mike said pointing to the girl from Physics. 

"Tamela's the girl you were talking about," I asked shocked. 

"Yeah," he answered. 

"But she's fat," I started before he cut me off. 

"Aye, don't say that too loud because if Rashad comes over here and beats yo ass I'm not helping you. Plus, that the whole point. People would never believe or expect a girl like her to get the attention that she does from us. That's why the secret remains a secret. Too bad for you, though because she out the game now," Mike explained. 

"Wait a  minute why would Rashad beat my ass for saying that she's... and what the hell you mean she out the game," I inquired. 

"She out the game because he took her out the game. That's his girlfriend now. But even before they was dating he would beat a nigga's ass for talking shit about her because they grew up together. I remember in middle school when Haden Willis called her Ms. Piggy Rashad slapped the shit out of that girl for what she said about Tamela. If that nigga was crazy enough to slap a girl behind her, imagine what he'll do to you especially now that they're dating," Mike explained.

Him telling me this only makes me more curious about her. I guess I'll never know. I'm gonna have to find another way to get out of this dry spell because this ain't gonna work. We get to the cafeteria, and get in line to get our food. We go to sit our usual table with Deonte, Terry, and Kaz. They're on the basketball team with us. I don't really consider myself to be popular, but I'm definitely not a nobody in this school. It was the same way at my old school. 

"Hey man, so did you tell him the bad news," Terry said laughing. 

"Yeah I did," Mike answered. 

"Bro, I'm sorry you gonna have to spend the rest of senior year with blue balls," Kaz joked making the rest of them laugh. 

"Yeah laugh all yall want. I'll get my chance. I mean they probably won't be together that long anyway," I spoke. 

They all bust out laughing at me. After a while they calm down wiping the tears from their eyes and then Deonte speaks. 

"Nigga, they ain't breaking up. Mike ain't tell you huh. Rashad and Tamela been friends with benefits since sophomore year. They grew up together, and they been best friends for their whole lives. Rashad may be the star player on the basketball team and the most popular guy in school, but he ain't a ho. Last year, while him and Tamela was on he curved every female including Victoria. Victoria was so pressed about it that she followed this nigga home one day to see if he had a girlfriend. She made my little sister go with her since she was trying out for the cheerleading team. He wasn't at his house though. He was next door at Tam's house. She looked through the window and saw them on the sofa. Tamela was riding Rashad in reverse. Victoria must have been frozen in shock because she just stood there watched as Rashad nutted in Tam.  Rashad noticed her looking at them and gave her a smile while sticking the bird before he kisses Tam. Shay came home and told me everything. Bruh that shit had us weak," Deonte explained. 

Revealed Not ConcealedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara