Sleep and Slumber

Listen to the song^

Rashad Pov

I'm pulling up outside Tam's apartment for this lil sleepover. I grab my bag with my clothes and the weed. I go into the building and I get on the elevator. I get off once I get to her floor. I make a left down the hall and I get to her door. I use the key she gave me to unlock the door.

The smell of the food hits my nose instantly. My Sweet T cooked for me. I'm finna have a great night. I walk around the corner to see her in the kitchen singing and dancing while she cooks. She looks so cute.

"You mind if I dance wit you or is it a solo dance party," I spoke surprising her a little.

"Rashad, don't sneak up on me no more. I don't mind you dancing with me. We can dance all night if you want," she said with a smirk. 

This girl here. 

"T, " I replied giving me a look. 

"I know, I know, no sex. You want me to keep my wild cat to myself," she spoke rolling her eyes.

I know she didn't just roll her eyes. I smack her ass hard. 

"Roll yo eyes at me again," I warned. 

"See this what the fuck I be talking about. You tell you don't want us to fuck anymore, but then you do shit that turns me on. You a fucking tease," she spoke with an attitude. 

"Oh really I'm the tease. You the one setting me up with this sleep over. You cooking for me and shit and then you got on these lil ass shorts with your thong showing. You think you slick. I see through your little plan," I replied. 

"Well why did you agree if you knew all that," she asked.

"I agreed because I wanted to celebrate you getting your own place. I wanted to spend time with my best friend even if you was gonna try to sick yo tiger on me," I answered. 

"Shad, you're my best friend too," she said giving me a hug. 

I hug her tight. I meant what I said T is my best friend. 

I pull out of the hug. 

"I'm finna go shower and put my night clothes on. I'll be right back," I said. 

"Alright. The food should be done by the time you get out," she replied. 

I go to her bedroom and put my bag on the bed. I go into the bathroom and shower. 

After I get out the shower and put my clothes on, I walk back into the kitchen to see Tam fixing our food. 

"Girl you out did yourself. This looks so good," I spoke. 

"Thank you Shad. You know only the best for my best friend," she said smiling her dimples showing. She so damn beautiful. I just wish she could see it. 

"You letting me pick the movie or do you want to pick since this is your apartment," I asked picking up a chicken wing. 

"We can take turns picking. I pick first. We should watch Trois 2: Pandora's Box," she answered. 

"You not slick girl," I spoke. 

"What? You won't fuck me, so I have to settle for the fantasy. Now put the movie on," Tamela replied. I put the movie in the DVD player and press play. I grab the weed and rolling papers off of the table. I put them on the floor next to me. 

I light the blunt and I take a puff. I pass it to Tam and watch as she does the same. I grab my plate and I take a bite. Damn this shit good! "Mmm, T you did the damn thang," I said smashing these hot wings. Tamela snuggles close to me and we both watch the movie and eat our food. After I finish eating I grab the blunt and light it again. I blow smoke out my mouth feeling myself relax even more. I pass it to Tamela and I watch as she takes a drag and blows out the smoke. I bite my lip. Damn she look sexy doing that shit. She turns towards me and bites her lip too.