Nightmares Become Reality

Listen to the song!^

Tamela Pov

I'm at Target picking up some stuff. I see this cute top along with these tights that catch my eye. I pick up a large and a and extra large. I'm gonna go try them on and see which one fits better. I'm really supposed to be here looking for a cute outfit to put on for Rashad and I's date. He said that he wants to make sure that he gives me the proper treatment, so he's taking me out tomorrow night. I look up, and I see someone I never thought I would see again. I don't look in his direction. I quickly walk to the dressing rooms trying my best to make sure that he doesn't see me. Maybe if he does he'll leave me alone. After all he is here with his wife. There's no worker tending the dressing rooms right now. I'm about to open one of the dressing rooms when I feel someone behind me. He puts his hand over my mouth and backs me up against the door when I turn around. I don't struggle I take deep breaths as I look into his eyes. 

"Well if it isn't Daddy's favorite girl. Now I'm gonna remove my hand from your mouth, but if you scream I'll kill you," Eddie spoke. 

A cold chill runs down my spine. I try to remain calm.

"What do you want from me? Your wife is probably looking for you," I whispered already knowing the answer. 

"We're in her favorite store. I told her that I'm going to the bathroom which is all the way at the front so she won't be surprised if I'm not back in five minutes. Now open the door," he spoke. 

I do as he says terrified of what he may do to me if I make noise. He closes it behind him. I back up against the mirror dropping the clothes that are in my hands. He walks towards me slowly pausing to look at me. 

"Mm, Mm, Mm, babygirl you looking even better than I remember. You've gotten even thicker," he said. 

"I'm 18 now. Aren't I a little too old for your taste? Don't you have 8 year olds to molest," I replied.  

"Naw you not too old. My taste was just about you not really your age. Cause as you got older you just got better and better," he said backing me up against the mirror boxing me in.

"Why so jumpy and jittery huh? You're still my special little girl," he continued.

"You disgust me," I said looking him in the eyes.

"Oh really well why is your pussy wet," he asked.

I put my head down in shame. I hate this man with everything in me. Why is my body betraying me? I turn my head so I don't have to look at him.

"Yeah, you forget that I trained this pussy and it responds everytime. I know you try to forget it by fucking these lil niggas, but baby you can't escape the fact that I'm still in control. Now pull those panties down and give them to me," he said.

The tears stream down my face as I do what he says. I squat down to pick them up and I put them in his hand.

"Now look at this. You soaked your panties and I can see it starting to run down your leg. Now turn around," he commanded. I turn around.

He grabs my hips bending me over a little. Next thing I know, I feel him thrust inside me. I want to scream for help but instead a moan comes out. More tears flow down my face. I can't wait for this to be over.

"Look at yourself. You will always be my special little girl. No matter how many dicks you suck and fuck this body will always belong to me," he said pounding me from behind. He's has both of my arms behind my back while he chokes me. "Aaah," I groan as he goes deeper. All I can do is stare at myself in the mirror as he uses me for his pleasure. Just when I thought that I had finally escaped this torture, here it is clear as day.