25

Kirishima's POV
"Oh no," Mina gasped, her voice was small. I stood with Bakugou, Mina, and Sero in front of what used to be a clay house. Only a bit of one of the walls stood, the rest was rubble. The debris had been moved and was in a pile next to where the house used to be. The house next to it had some damage but it wasn't as bad. Whatever happened to the hut had been temporarily repaired. Sero gave Mina a side hug as she took in what was left of her home.

"Your family is probably staying at my house," Sero said reassuringly. She nodded. Sero lead us two houses past Mina's. It was obvious there were people inside with all the talking and moving around. The hut itself had little to no damage. Sero opened the door and four adults and a little girl was crowded around the dining room table.

There was a couple, both with the same caramel complexion of Mina. The lady had long curly pink hair that was pulled into a ponytail and dark brown eyes. The man had dark eyes like Mina's and short brown hair. Mina smiled widely.

"Mom! Dad!" She ran in and hugged both of them, catching the two by surprise. The were quick to over come their shock and return the hug.

"I'm so happy you made it back safely," The lady, her Mom, smiled widely, squeezing Mina.

Meanwhile the little girl, about five or six, jumped off her seat and ran to Sero. She ran into him, almost knocking him over, and hugged him tightly. She had shoulder length black hair like Sero's and her eyes were blue.

"What took you so long, Hanta!" She said.

"Sorry, Mio. We had to walk pretty far," He chuckled at his younger sister, returning her hug. The two remaining adults at the table smiled at Sero and Mio. They both had black hair. The lady's hair was long and it was in a messy bun on her head. Her eyes were dark like Sero's. The man's hair was short and his eyes were sky blue.

"We're so happy to have you home, Hanta," The man, his dad, said. Sero smiled and seemed to remember Bakugou and I were waiting in the doorway.

"These are my friends, Bakugou and Kirishima," He let go of his sister and gestured for us to come in. "I was wondering if there is any room for them to stay here since the inn is full." His parents glanced at each other with a worried look.

"I'm sorry, but we don't have any room since the Ashidos are staying in the guest room," His mom said.

"That's okay, Mrs. Sero. I'm sure we could find somewhere else to stay, or we could even camp somewhere outside," I said.

"If you can't find anywhere to stay, you can come back here. We have room out back for you to camp out," Mr. Sero said.

"Thank you," I gave him a polite smile.

"We can bring you to Kaminari's house," Mina offered.

"Thanks." Mina and Sero lead us out of the house. We barely got out of the house before I saw Kaminari walking towards us with his arm around a girl's waist. She had short purple hair with slanted bangs. Her eyes were dark with red triangles painted on her cheeks. Kaminari waved to us with a grin on his face.

"Hey, Jiro!" Mina exclaimed pulling the purple haired girl into a hug. She returned it with a small smile.

"Nice to see you guys made it back alright," Jiro chuckled. Mina let go of her and she returned to Kaminari's side.

"I'm Kirishima," I said stepping forward and holding out my hand.

"I'm Jiro," She shook my hand. Then she held out her hand to Bakugou.

"Bakugou." He kept his hands stuffed in his pocket.

"Do you have room for these two to stay at your place?" Sero asked, getting Kaminari's attention.

"Kyoka and her family is staying at my house so we're full," He said apologetically, nervously glancing at Bakugou, afraid he might get angry.

"You guys are on a first name basis now?" Mina smirked at him and his face turned dark red.

"Sero's parents offered to let us camp out behind their house if we couldn't find anywhere to stay," I say, saving Kaminari from his embarrassment. He gave me a grateful smile. "I was thinking Bakugou and I can leave our stuff at Sero's house and then we could go help people with repairs to their homes."

"Great idea," Sero nodded. Bakugou and I did as I suggested and our group walked through the town asking if anyone needed help. We got busy and the afternoon sped by. Before I knew it the sun was setting and the moon rose in the sky. Mrs. Sero insisted on letting Bakugou and I eat with them and the Ashidos. After a great meal and small conversations about the village while we were gone, Bakugou and I set up our camp behind the house.

There was a small garden with a few rows of plants. I had little to no knowledge on plants so I didn't know what they were growing. Not far behind the garden stood one of the rocky cliffs that surrounded the village. The spring night air was cool and I felt a chill as a breeze blew past. Bakugou and I set up our sleeping bags right next to each other. When we laid down Bakugou wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. The warmth from his body was a nice contrast to the air. With out a word we both fell asleep.

The next morning, after another meal with the Seros and Ashidos, we helped around the village again. Summer was coming soon so the days were getting warmer. By noon I was drenched in sweat. The family Bakugou and I were helping invited us have lunch with them. Everyone in the village was so nice.

Evening came and Bakugou and I helped Mrs. Sero and Mrs. Ashido prepare dinner. They had a lot of people to cook for.

"How long are you two planning on staying in town?" Mrs. Ashido asked as she handed me some vegetables to chop up.

"We're waiting for our friends to show up. We'll probably leave soon after they arrive," I said.

"They should be arriving soon," Bakugou added.

"You boys are allowed to stay as long as you need," Mrs. Sero said sweetly. She took some of the cut up vegetables from me. Then I heard the front door open and close.

"Guess who I found wandering around in the village?" Sero asked poking his head in the kitchen. Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida stood behind him.

"You guys made it!" I grinned.

"Guess we'll need to make more food," Mrs. Sero chuckled. All of us laughed, even Bakugou chuckled.