Chapter Twenty Five

“I can’t just leave ...”

She heard the key turn in the old lock ominously, as he had one of those damn grins on his face again. It was really a good thing she'd skipped lunch, otherwise the board would have definitely been on her case about today's workload!

“Strip.”

He turned to her, slipping the key into his slacks, as she dropped her hands to the zip at the back of her skirt.

Shimmying the smooth material down her legs, she stepped out of the puddle of satin at her feet.

“Keep the stockings and the shoes.” There was a dirty smirk on his face, and she could only imagine what was running through his head right then. Pulling her arms free of the bra, she took a deep breath, looked up at him from underneath her lashes, and raised her eyebrows questioningly.

He chuckled, smoothing and arranging her long blonde hair so that it fell around her naked breasts, “I fucking love your hair, it makes you look like a mermaid,” he dropped his nose to her neck, muttering into her skin as he inhaled her scent, “I always thought it was a princess. Maybe you’re a mermaid princess, come to torture me?”

She giggled, as he tickled the skin beneath her ear with that deep inky black hair, “What are you on about?”

He pulled back, shaking his head ruefully as he pulled her lower body to his, growling low in his throat, “God knows. This what seeing your sexy ass in a pair of stockings does to me,” he dropped a kiss to her temple as she chuckled, “On your knees, baby, you’ve had your fun.”

Swiftly, she dropped to the floor at his feet, his hands moving from her body to the fastening of his suit pants. “This won’t be slow and easy, like the last one. I’m not walking out of this room until I feel like I’ve owned you,” he pushed the hair back from her face, mesmerized by the tiny, beautiful girl on her knees at his feet. Cupping her chin in his hand, he forced her eyes up to his, “That okay by you? Not very dom-like of me to ask, I know, but you’ve strung up my nerves today. And you can't say kangaroo if you're sucking my cock now, can you? I'm being responsible."

She nodded, giggling, and he took himself in hand, tapping her chin. “Open up then princess,” and when she did, he thrust himself right into the back of her throat.

                             ******************************

An hour later, she was still flustered and blushing at her desk.  She’d managed to smooth all the satin back over her skin (without a single wrinkle), as he’d pulled her closer, trying to drag her from the room behind her, as always, with his lips tugging and sipping at her own with a magnetic force.

Laughing, she’d shaken her head, shushing him and bodily pushing him away (or at least attempting to!) and through the doorway, as she’d shut the door quite regretfully on his cocky, arrogant grin and the sparkle in his ice blue eyes.

She shook her head as her long blonde hair showed no signs of cooperation as she tried to pull it back into its usual professional chignon. She’d have to leave it wild like a gypsy, she might as well hang a sign around her neck for her colleagues: