Chapter Thirteen

The restaurant was exclusive, to say the least: marble floors and huge glistening crystal chandeliers hanging from the high ceilings, each table meticulously dressed in black tablecloths, with expensive white accessories. Even the crystal glasses had a white pattern traced along the stem and the base.

She tried to stay unaffected, lifting an eyebrow as he stood aside for her to go into the white leather booth seat before him, just shrugging her shoulders when he asked which wine she would prefer, but he ruined it.

He always ruined it.

He ordered a starter of steamed fresh scallops on a bed of rice noodles, and a main course of grilled Seabass. He knew exactly what she would order, so he didn’t even offer her a menu. She tried to be pissed off at that, she really tried to strengthen her resolve by telling herself what an arrogant asshole he was. Except she hated choosing food, it gave her a headache, and she really would have picked those exact meals.

So her inner voice whispered back saucily that he was only doing her a favour that he’d done every time they’d eaten out together since she was thirteen years old. Sex just complicated the old rituals.

Sex complicated everything, as far as she could see, she doubted she’d have it again after this experience!

And then he was the same old sweet Jayden that he’d always been; asking how was her food, her wine, how was school, when was her graduation, and with each simple question, he reeled her back in like a fish on a hook.

“Tor, I uh, I need to take you on somewhere afterwards,” he looked sheepish, sipping his bottle of Bud, watching her closely as she watched his throat rise and slip drinking the beer.

She suddenly felt his cold hands under the cloth, parting her knees, and gasped in surprise.

“Wh.. uh .. where?” she tried to concentrate on what he was saying, but there were fingertips blazing a trail across her inner thighs, why didn’t she wear jeans? A skirt Tori, she reprimanded herself, great idea, and you didn’t see this coming?

“I have another business venture, well, multiple actually, but the newest addition is here, in Manchester.”

Her brow creased in confusion, and then, as his fingers slipped under the edge of her lace panties she gasped. He drew his initial over her clit, only he dragged the tail down to trail around her opening and she closed her eyes, “You love that don’t you baby?” his voice was pitched low, deepened with arousal, but whispered, and right up in her ear, “It turns you on knowing that you’re all mine, doesn’t it? ... Answer me Vittoria!”

She whispered through trembling lips, her eyes still closed in bliss. Of course it was a yes, you don’t lie to a man with his hands in your panties and a penchant for spanking.

“This new place, I think you’ll enjoy it, I know that I do. I’d like for you to enjoy the same things as me, Vittoria, it seems appropriate since you belong to me anyway.”

His fingers were now involved in a steady thrust, and she had to refrain from throwing her head back into a loud moan as Jayden worked his magic. The restaurant was not exactly quiet; several other tables were occupied nearby, and, despite the implied intimacy of the booth seating, they were in full view of almost each table in the grand room. Her own fingers curled around the leather in a death grip, her head pushed back into the cushions behind her.