Chapter Fifteen

Tori didn’t know what to think.

The entire room screamed sex; several elevated platforms were scattered around the room with various performances happening on them, flesh writhing in each direction she cast her gaze.

It was dimmer in here than downstairs, and the spotlights cast onto the stages were tinged with a pink and mauve thread, so that the skin displayed looked burned and flushed.

Turning to watch the performance at the centre of the room, she realised that the woman shackled to the wooden X – the one screaming out now in her pleasure – well, she probably was feeling quite burned. A man stood behind her; legs encased in tight leather pants, his thick chest muscled and bare, with a faint shade of blonde hair trailing to the buckle of his trousers. Dark aviator sunglasses covered the majority of his face, so that all Tori could see properly, from such a distance, was his strong, angular jaw as he pulled back his arm, and quickly smacked down onto the woman’s bare ass with a thick leather belt.

Recalling her own arousal at Jayden’s rough treatment, Tori let her jaw drop, both disturbed and elated that the sight before her set her clenching her thighs together, and her imagination into overdrive.

Each lash of the belt against the woman’s skin left a faint red trail that the lighting ran across at the perfect moment. When the belt hit her skin, the light would catch it perfectly, bouncing off the leather, caressing the blush that dashed across the woman’s body, driving up the intensity of the act on the stage, her screams echoed in the murmured gasps of the small audience that surrounded that area in the spacious grey leather booths.

Well, fuck.

“Where am I Jayden?” she muttered to him, quite honestly fearing he’d brought her up here to tie her over that wooden bench on the empty stage in the only dim area of the room.

She didn’t think she was quite up to that, you don’t go from virgin to live performance in the space of two sexual experiences! There were maybe three or four people that had ever seen her naked in her life, and at least fifty in the club, or wherever she was.

Yeah, the answer would be a no, Jay, she thought to herself.

“I asked you to keep an open mind Vittoria,” his voice had changed. It was back to that demanding, arrogant tone that he used in bed, or on dressing tables, or restaurants. Or any other general vicinity in which one could perform a sex act.

“My mind is open, Jayden. My legs, however? They won’t be.” Nuh, uh, no way, her love had a limit, she thought, shaking her head and staring at the floor. No. Just no.

“Pardon?”

“That stage over there,” she pointed towards the dim corner, “Well now, that’s staying empty.”

He chuckled, the bastard! He actually chuckled! “I didn’t bring you here for that babe. Not tonight anyway.” His eyes darkened to the colour of slate, “One day, though, I’d enjoy tying up my beautiful girl to that pole over there,” he gestured with a nod to a slender woman upon the stage closest to the bar. She was completely nude, spinning and dancing around the pole that reached floor to ceiling, rolling her body to the heavy bass of a rock ballad. Legs spread, and her body writhing in contrast to the stainless steel of the pole, she looked incredibly sensual without being overtly pornographic. Unlike the screamer on the cross.

“So your thing is what? You want to hurt me? Have people watching? My god, Jay, I can’t get my head round this ...” her voice trailed off, Screamer reached a crashing orgasm, the lights switching to a strobe across her flesh, making it shudder and shimmer, until it blanched out and then ran into darkness, as the music was picked up by another set of speakers in the far corner.

She watched one of the dimmed stages, detecting the movement of another set of bodies, and the lights flickered to a woman now, dressed in a short, close fitting leather dress that just skimmed the underside of her buttocks; her red suspender belt clearly a visible contrast to her pale skin, and the fishnet stockings mapped a trail down her long legs to her skyscraper heels.

A young man knelt at her feet, sparsely muscled and blonde in a pair of tight black boxer short. His hands were restrained behind his back, and he wore a mask over his eyes; a rubber ball was tied into his mouth with a strap of leather. His moans were muffled as the woman began to scrape her long nails down his chest on the stage.

Jayden’s voice interrupted her voyeurism.

“Pain isn’t hugely my thing, not with you, we’ve proved that once. No, you wouldn’t be ready for that, not in the first instance.”

Not in any instance, Tori amended, not up there.

“No, but I’d like to restrain you. I’d use a Shibari rope technique; a double column tie that would start just here with an Asanawa,” slowly he’d pulled her body in front of him, and caressed the palms of his hands along the outer sides of her arms, drawing his fingertips in a cross between her breasts, skimming both the upper slope and the underside of her tender flesh, so that she sucked in a harsh gasp.

“The rope would loop around you here, and I’d pull your arms behind the pole like this,” Her arms were held behind her, his fingers stroking casually at the tender skin of her upper arms, “I’d gather all of the rope just here, knotting the first in a column of knots running from loops that run around your arms, not stopping until I reach the very edge of your fingertips.” He pulled her wrists together tightly at the base of her spine, and clasped them in one of her hands, bringing the other hand to her jaw, turning her face up to his, “Your chest would be pushed out, completely on display for me. I honestly can’t tell you if we’d have an audience, because I feel insanely jealous when I so much as think of anybody looking over what is mine, even casually. There is something about you, babe, and I always knew that it would be this way. Being your first has given me a driving desire to be your only.” His eyes were bolts of steel; chaining her own to him with their intensity, “I’ll never be okay with letting another man near you Vittoria, I can’t tolerate it.”

“What is this place Jayden?” she whispered in response.

“This is the underground sex scene, baby; BDSM, swingers, sex shows, you name it, and we’ve got it. It’s a fetish club. We provide several private rooms, but this is the only room available within the standard membership, with several live performances each night. Standard membership costs an annual fee of £5000, private rooms is an extra £1000 per twelve hour visit.” He still held her hands behind her back, her spine rigid as his words sunk in, while his jaw clenched in a stiff rhythm, belying his nervousness, a completely alien feeling to Jayden.

“And it’s um ...”

“It’s mine.”