Chapter Seventeen

Reaching into his back pocket, he pulled out a blindfold, securing it around her eyes. “Usually, I would use a gag as well,” his voice was back to his bedroom voice, all authority and demand that flooded down her spine in a tingle of desire, running his callused fingertips over the pout of her lips, feeling her breath shudder against them, “But we have only just established a safe word, and you’re new to my control, so I think, for today, we’ll leave that out of the fantasy. Besides,” she could practically hear his cheeky smirk, “I really want to hear you screaming my name. I want to hear every word you say, it makes me so hard to know that you’ve never done anything like this with anybody ever, to know that I’m the only person that’s ever made you come.”

His warm breath was shimmering across her nipples, like a blanket of desire that was shaking the air around her body, which he centred and stilled with light kisses over the flesh of her breasts.

Not being able to see what Jayden was doing to her body, she surmised that he had climbed between her legs by the shift of the bed beneath her, and the heat that radiated from his body to her own, like white hot lightning that sung between their skins whenever they touched.

“Usually, I’d have you call me Master, so that you knew whose hot little body this is,” his fingers hovered over her abdomen, a magnetic force between them forcing her to arch beneath him, to make contact, as he simply pulled his hands further away, but still close enough to tease, and obviously, she had no leverage, her ankles and hands tied as they were. He chuckled, “You’re impatient are you Vittoria? There’ll be plenty of time for that, maybe you need to cool down ... hmm.”

She felt the bed dip again, slightly, suddenly fearing Jayden’s bloody unpredictability as she heard the sharp clank of glass and metal against each other.

Rightly so, as it turned out.

She started in response as she felt a sharp ice cold hit the heated skin of her lower abdomen, and begin a slow, controlled path further down her body until it was resting just above the entrance to her body. Teasingly, he brushed it across her clit, slowly, as she gasped for breath at the almost unbearable contrast against her skin.

“Now, I do believe I was talking Vittoria, before you tried starting to top from the bottom as it were. Need I remind you who’s in control here?”

“NO ... uh ... no Master”

Wickedly, he slipped an ice cube into her entrance, and her body bucked beneath him, before she felt another at her clit again, and she shuddered with the alien pleasure that rolled through her body at the strange sensations of the frozen cubes simmering in her hyper-sensitized flesh

“See, that’s what I was talking about. You distracted me; again, we really need to work on that, I can’t lose my focus, here. You’re not just any sub; you’re my Vittoria, my angel, so you’ll scream my name, and only my name. I’m even thinking of banning the word “yes” I just. Want. Jayden.” Each word was punctuated with a kiss at the tender point of her body where her thigh reached her hip, God, was there nothing he didn’t know about her body?

“Am I understood?” His lips hovered over her skin.