[37] Demetri's Soul Mate

Little Scarlett

(Scarlett's POV)

(Scarlett's POV)

           "Where are we going?" I asked Demetri as we walked along a path. He simply smiled down at me and took my hand while I sighed. We walked across the island to a cave.

            "This is where we have to swim." Demetri said leading me into the cave. In the center was a place where we had to dive into the water.

            "I don't know Demetri." I said looking into the dark water. I looked up at him just in time to see him roll his eyes and I huffed.

            "Come on." He said pulling off my swimsuit cover up.

            "Hay I can undress myself you know." I pouted and he laughed taking my hand.

            "It's about a fifteen minute swim till we get there so just hold onto my hand." I nodded and we dove into the water which led to an underground. As we swam through the cave my eyes wondered around and I could see all sorts of sea creatures that lived in here. After about fifteen minutes Demetri stopped me and I looked at him in confusion. He smiled then swan around me placing an arm around my waist and covering my eyes with his free hand as he pulled us to the surface.

            "Demetri?" I whispered my voice echoing around us telling me that we were in a cave.

            "Trust me." He replied, "and keep your eyes closed." I did as he said while he pulled me through the water. After a minute he pulled me out and I was laying on my back on a very smooth rock surface.

            "Ok open." He said and when I opened my eyes all I could see were small lights that looked like stars.

            "Wow." I said sitting up, "it's beautiful."

            "Very few people in the Volturi know about this place," he said pulling me onto his lap, "it's one of my favorite places to be." I laughed a little.

            "I bet you tell all the girls you bring here that." I said smiled at him and he smirked for a second then kissed me.

            "You're the only person I've brought here Scarlett," he said locking his eyes with mine, "only you now and for forever." I smiled and returned to looking at the glowing lights. Demetri and I lay on the smooth rock not saying anything; we just looked at the shining lights in the cave as he held me in his arms.

            "I love you Demetri," I whispered.

            "I love you to Scarlett."