Chapter 9 - Scott's POV

When I got to my house, I was relieved to se that everyone was all ready there.

Malia was sitting on the love Seat with Stiles. She was curled into his chest. It was easy to see she was upset with what happened today. We all really thought we were done dealing with the Peter drama.

Lydia was sitting at my kitchen table. She was hunched over with her hand resting on the table. Parrish stood behind her gently rubbing her back.

Liam was sitting on the couch with Kira who instantly jumped up to hug me.

Deaton was in the kitchen making tea. The only one missing was Derek.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"He said he had something to do." Malia answered.

I got so angry I actually growled. What could be more important than finding Thana?

"I'm sure he will be here soon." Kira said trying to calm me down.

"We don't need him." I told the group.

"Actually, you do. He's the only lead you have to the girl who took Thana." Deaton told me.

I knew he was right, but it didn't mean I had to like it.

"What could they want with her?" Liam asked.

"She's a powerful with." Parrish reminded him.

"Not anymore." Stiles added into the conversation.

"We have a problem." Derek said as he finally walked in through the front door.

"Thanks for finally joining us." I snapped at him.

"What are you talking about?" Malia asked him.

"I talked to Destiny's mom. They agreed to help." He told us and I could not understand how that could possibly be a problem.

"So, what's the bad news?" Lydia asked him.

"Were not the only ones looking for her." He told us.

"Who else is looking?" Stiles asked.

"Hunters. Exceptionally good hunters. After the hospital I could not be surprised if they showed up here?" He told the group.

I understood his concern, but we have handled hunters before. We can handle these ones to.

"Great. What we need. More hunters." Liam said as he sat back down.

"What do we do?" I asked him.

"Look for Thana but be careful and stick together." He answered.

"Together." I repeated as I made eye contact with him.

Everyone seemed to understand and agree with what was about to happen, about what needed to be done.