Proud

Summary: You get into the school of your dreams and decide to celebrate it with your family and boyfriend

Warnings: smut, fluff,

"Are you having a good time, beautiful?" Riley whispers, holding you close to his chest. Your head nestles into his shoulder. Soft music is playing in the background giving the pair of you a gentle tempo to sway too.

Your head buzzes and your body feels like it's floating. It feels as if Riley is the only one keeping you tethered to Earth.

Today had been the perfect day. You had been accepted into your dream school. Alice had foreseen it, of course, and already had the party planned by the time you opened the acceptance envelope (or email depending on how your school does things). You didn't have many human friends, therefore, you just celebrated with your family and boyfriend.

Carlisle and Esme had been there in the beginning before leaving a few hours later in order to give the party an unsupervised feeling. Edward and Bella left a while after them to attend to Renesmee. You don't exactly remember Alice and Jasper leaving, they just kind of disappeared at some point. A couple of minutes ago Rose and Emmett left leaving you with Riley.

"Will you come with me?" You ask, lifting your head from his shoulder. Your school wasn't exactly within driving distance of Forks, Washington. You've lived with the Cullens all your life and despite the fact that moving away would be nerve-racking, you didn't want to do it without Riley.

"Sweetheart, you couldn't get rid of me if you tried," Riley smirks, holding you even tighter to his chest. "You honestly thought I'd let you go to school and have those boys looking at you thinking they have a chance?" He tilts his head. His hands slide down from your hips to around the backside of your thighs.

You gasp, your arms wrapping around his neck as he picks you from the ground. He smirks at the flutter in your heartbeat and begins to carry you toward the bedroom. He doesn't speed you there, he takes his time. He keeps his eyes connected with yours the whole way loving how shy yet turned on you were acting.

Your teeth nibble at your bottom lip while you struggle to keep eye contact. You hold Riley tighter. There wasn't much space between the two of you but you wanted to be closer.

"I'm so proud of you, baby girl," Riley whispers, gently laying you on the bed. You and Riley enjoyed mixing things up in the bedroom. Some days it would be quick and heavy or slow yet intense. Tonight felt like a more gentle and loving night. Riley wanted to worship and praise you because he truly is very proud and happy to have such a beautiful and smart mate.

His hands glide over your body, removing pieces of clothing. Every time a new patch of bare skin was shown, Riley peppered the area with light kisses and sweet love bites.

By the time you were completely bare to him, you had grown tired of just laying there. You pushed Riley onto his back and straddled his hips. A second later, your lips were meeting his. Riley smirks through the kiss as your hands sloppily try to unbutton his shirt.

After a couple of giggles and another long kiss you finally finish taking off his shirt. He flips you onto your back and finishes undressing himself. You grin watching him hungrily. He puts on a little show for you causing your smile to widen.

"Come here, handsome, and give me a kiss," Riley appears in front of you within a second, his lips reclaiming yours before your mind can catch up.

"My beautiful, smart girl," Riley whispers, kissing along your neck. You release a shaky breath as his hand grazes the inside of your thigh. You whimper when his fingers brush your pussy lips teasingly.

"Riley," You whine impatiently. He smirks against your collarbone and presses a gentle kiss on your skin. You breathe in sharply as he pushes two finger inside you, instantly going to massage the roof of your cunt.

"I won't make you beg tonight, pretty girl. No matter how sexy you look while doing it," Riley flirts. Your eyes glance down wanting to watch him. He kisses and nips at your stomach. Your cheeks blush as a few insecure thoughts cross your mind when the hand that isn't buried in your pussy traces the curves along your sides.

The thoughts don't last. It isn't because your insecurities were washed away it was simply because you began to loose the ability to think. Riley had this ability to just captivate everything about you.

When he pushed into it, it felt like the first time he had done so. He stretched you to the brim. Your mouth drops and your back arches. His pace is slow but merciless. You claw at his back desperate to eliminate the space between you.

"My beautiful mate," He whispers in your ear, picking up the pace.

His name falls from your lips like a desperate prayer. A desperate dirty prayer. He does everything he knows will bring you close but not over the edge. He tweaks your nipples, rubs your clit, and holds your throat just enough for you to become a little light headed.

When he's done playing with you, his hips shift just enough to hit a special spot. You cry out as you feel the dam begin to break. Like a snap, you entire body convulses. He continues to go in and out of you, drawing out your orgasm before picking up the pace once more to chase his own release.

By the time he's cumming inside of you, your pussy is clenching around his cock as your second orgasm hits you. You wince and whimper when he pulls out of your sensitive cunt. He whispers soft praises and cleans you up.

"I love you," Riley whispers. "And I'm so proud,"