Match made in Heaven

Rain. Darkness. Shadows. Cold. That's how one would describe the current weather. The outside world. But inside, within the comforts of home, it was anything but that. Sure it was dark and you could hear the raindrops clatter on the windows of the bedroom, but it didn't feel cold. Why ? Because you were in the safe and warm embrace of your lover. Riley Biers. The two of you had been dating for exactly 2 years and 1 day and the way you celebrated your jubilee was beyond words.

It took a while for you to get the point you had reached yesterday, but honestly you could only blame yourself. You were too insecure about your body to even begin to think of having an intimate relationship with anyone. You had more body weight than an average girl of your age and height, you had to wear sizes larger than other girls and outfits didn't always look cute on you in your opinion. Everything you had was something you didn't want. Your extra weight, your insecurities, your doubts and you could go on and on. You hoped that there would be someone out there who could accepted it all, someone who could live and love you despite your  flaws.  But you didn't find that person and you thought and hoped you never would.  You didn't find someone who loved you despite your flaws, you found someone who loved you because of your flaws. Riley Biers. The man who loved your extra weight. He loved the soft feeling of your skin underneath his hands. He loved the fact that he could hug someone so soft by body, someone who looked so sexy without even trying. What he saw was someone who was the epitome of beauty itself, inside and out.  You were kind, patient and had a heart of gold. Something that was rare to come by these days. Because of that heaven decided to match you with someone just as beautiful, inside and out. The man was nature in its kindest form .  Over time Riley wormed his way into your heart. With his kind gestures and never ending patience. Because all he wanted was for you to be comfortable. He wanted you to feel loved like you deserve and he did make you feel every bit of that love last night. Touching, caressing and loving every inch of your voluptuous body.  Giving extra care to the spots you were specially insecure about. Your body was beginning to rise in temperature when you thought of the things he did to you last night, all of them nothing but pleasure. The spots he kissed, he licked, you could still feel his gentle and loving touch everywhere.  The words. The words he whispered in your ear so sensual, against your skin so sweet. He told you, you were beautiful, how much he loved your skin, how much he loved your body beneath his. But mostly how perfect your body was shaped, it fitted perfectly against his just like you fitted perfectly with him, as a person.

"What are you thinking about?"

a smooth velvet voice broke your thoughts and you returned your attention to the object of your affection. You gave him one of those smiles he loved so much, which wasn't hard because he loved every genuine smile you gave him.

"you."

And in return he lowered his hand to your thigh just beneath your butt and gave it a gentle squeeze, he rubbed the skin on your bare leg while never breaking eye contact with you.

"Last night was amazing. You were amazing."

His sudden confession made your heart skip a beat and the thoughts of spoken event had the heat rising within your body in no time. He lowered his hand until it was at the back of your knee, lifting your leg around his waist and bringing your naked body closer to his. His hand now slowly trailed up, squeezing in your soft flesh along the way until he reached your face, caressing your cheek with the back of his hand. he treated you with so much care, it made you think you were a unique gem to him. You were that unique gem to him and therefore he treated you with utmost care and all the respect and love you deserve. he moved his lips closer to yours and just when they were about to touch he spoke the words the two of you had not yet spoken to one another. 

"I love you Y/N."

Sealing his statement with a kiss. He moved his hand to the back of your head where he wove his fingers in your hair, keeping your lips locked with his. He slowly rolled himself on top and broke the kiss as he hovered over you. Now you could see lust in his eyes, the same lust he had last night. It was lust for you, your body, your love, lust for everything you had to offer him and everything he had ever wanted from you.

"I love you too."

"Then I hope you are ready for round 2."

And with that he connected his lips once again in a feverish kiss that would lead to another blissful moment between the sheets.