Part 4

Hello my name is zuzi. A zuzi whit a z
Ok I stop sorry..
+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

I go my way out of my house to go buy some groceries because I need some ingredients for a special soup. As I go out of my house I lock it and go straight to my bike.  

As I was about to unlock my bike I hear a splash behind me. I turn around to see one of the merman's tail.
*maybe they need something?*

I start my way over to the water and walk on the boulders to get near. I see him but not good enough, the water blurs him out.

All of the sudden his tail pushes me from behind and in to the water. I land on top of him. He puts his hand on my on my back. I try to take my breath.

I bring my hand on my mouth because I can't take it any longer. I close my eyes. He takes my hand out of my mouth and I start to feel something on my lips.

I open my eyes and see that he kisses me. I feel how I can breathe underwater again.
He slowly pushes away. I am a blushing mess.

"Aww fish-bait, I didn't want to make you red." He say. I got a closer look and he got one big red eye and a hole on his skull.

" Why did you do that?" I ask angry but slightly blushing.

"All I wanted to do is say Hi." He says whit a creepy grin.

I push him off of me :"You could have just stick your head out of the water, you know."

"One time I did that a human broke my skull. And another time they took my right eye out." He says sounding angry but still keeps a smile.

"Oh my, ehm... im really sorry. I didn't mean to anger you." I say and put and arm on his shoulder showing him I mean it. His response was just looking at me with the creepy smile.

"Do you always touch monster just like that? Aren't you scared I might chop it off?" He asks and giggles.

"You got a problem with me being nice to you?" I ask and look him straight in his red eye.

"No, it's just I never thought a human can be 'nice' to me. And that a good looking human too." He say and looks at me in the eyes.

"Stop flirting with me." I say and shove him a little. We start to laugh a little and start to calm down until I realize that I need to go grocery shopping.

"Oh no. I need to go buy groceries but I'm all wet." I say and start to swim back up.

I glance one last time to him.
" You know I never heard your name."

" Hehe it's horror, fish bait." He smirks as he waches me get annoyed with the nickname. "Bevor you go, will we meet again?" He ask curies raising an eyebrow? 

"Heh, how about when the sun goes down we meet at the beach again. But you will not push me in the water again, alright! And don't worry, I don't bring humans with me." I say and give him a little wink.

" I know you will not. We already know that you don't have anymore because of that bastard." He replies.

" Wait, you heard everything I said to Jack? Even in every detail?"

" Well me and the others have listened and saw everything what happened, dont you remember?" He say and takes an anchor from the ground and puts it on his shoulder.

" Oh wow..." I say still fascinated.

He just gives a nod and starts to swim away. I go out of the water and start my way home to dress new up.

Le time skip...

It took years to dry my clothes and the fricking money I had with me. But at the end I went shopping with different and more comfortable clothes.

As I go in the zoo shop, I see a pic hanging there of Jack. Well would you look at that, it says he is missing.

* Should I write that he is eat up by two sharks?*

You choose...

1. Write down that he got eaten.

Or

2. Just walk in the shop like you didn't see the poster.

Choose wisely my friends.....

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
That is for today and I wanted to know if you like my story? Because I have a feeling you guys don't...