part 25

I love all the creativ comments you gave me guys. Today is sadly not the choosing time but the other chapter is so hope you enjoy <3

------------------------

Y/n pov...

Y/n:" Ehm... Nightmare, maybe don't-"

Nightmare:" You don't get to choose what is going to happen to him."

That gives me shivers down my spine. I never saw Nightmare speaking so harshly towards me. It is true, i don't get to decide that. That are his guards and only he gets to boss them around. 

Nightmare looks at the other guard :" Get him in the the prison cell. Ill figure out late what to do with him." The guard wastes no time and drags the defective guard away. The defective guard understood it is an command and doesn't resist on escapeing. 

* I kind of feel bad for him, but there is nothing i can do.*

Nightmare brush's it off and lends me a smile :" Let's get in, shall we~" he whispers and i agreed with him, so we swam in the palace of his. Its walls are in a beautiful black and gold outlines. And the banners are in combine of cyan and a little purple. The floor with some white polished stones. We started to turn some corners and door.

Time skip...

I come back from Nightmare's castle with two hand sized diamonds on my hands that look smaller now. According to jewelers this could bring me to billions that i didn't need. I enter my home, putting the diamonds on the kitchen table while going upstairs to get changed.

After that I walk downstairs to figure out what to do with the diamonds. I enter the kitchen and look at the two beautiful blue and violet diamonds. I took the purple diamond and absorbed it. It's so beautiful that i feel bad to sell them away so I hide them first under the bed in a cardboard box. After that i started to clean the shards from my window. I started to realize that i won't be able to do it all alone. 

*I can't ask the skeletons for help. They will all just mess up, and I'm afraid that one of them will try eating the glass or something. Not taking the risk! Maybe there is someone....*

Taking my phone from the dinner table I look at all the contacts to find the first person is my really close college friend, Bec. She lives 5-7 miles away from here. I hope she isn't busy. 

I press the calling button und put the phone on my ear. The phone is instantly picked on and I hear her voice:" Y/n! Oh my god! It's been weeks since we last saw each other. How are you? How are the fish and sharks?

Im in relief that she isn't mad at me or crazy- anyway i start to walk in my living room and start to respond:" I'm fine, but my house isn't." " What happend? Did someone break in!?" I start to laugh a little sad:" No, something worse. Do you remember Coral?" 

(some of you wanted to know what 'Friend's name was so i named her Coral. Tell me if i should change her name into something different.)

"Oh I remember her, she was always that 'innocent girl' that never did something bad. She always did nice in front of every boy. Today she called me, to be honest i didn't answerer it because of school- Oh! Do you remember the time when she flirtet with the lesbian girl because she toughed they are a guy-" I cut her of:" Coral broke into my home." "..." "My house is a total mess and i wanted to know if you could help me- ehm hello?" I check the call and she ended it. I look confused at the phone but i guessed something happen so i just went in the garage to get some cleaning suplies and broom. As I am leaving it I hear a car Park in front of the garage. I open it and see Bec staring at my windows. She slowly looks at me, worry in her face:"What happend?"

Time skip after you told her everything...

"And you are still waiting for the results of the mental hospital? I already know the results, she is crazy." I laugh at that joke she made but got serious again:"Yeah she is crazy. But i want to know the reason for the craziness. Maybe it's some addiction or obsession for attention." She sighs and puts a hand on my shoulder:"There is no reason for us to worry about her. But we should worry about your living room more." Looking at the glass shards scattered around the living room makes me mad:"Yeah, my living room is more important than her right now." 

Me and her stand up from the kitchen table and walk in the garage to get the cleaning supplies. We come back and start to take the glass shards from the floor and we move the couch to the hallway and we continue cleaning the glass away. I look over to my vase stand where there is supposed to be a beautiful vase i got from my parent some years ago. I look beside it and i see she smashed it against the wall. Picking them up makes me already sad, Bec noticed the look and my face:" Did this vase mean much for you?" I nod at her respond:"My Mom tried making a vase out of this and my father painted it for me. It really means much for me when someone wants to make a gift for me. Even if its bad i still keep it. I even keep your drawing you made for me, you're very first drawing you gave me."

"Pff, that old think. I got better at drawing now." she replies happy. I go up to my room to put the vase on my working table. After that I go down to finish the rest of the messy room.

-----------------------

Credits to  Deku_sister2022

She gave me provision for her character Bec and gave much inspiration for continuing this book. Thank you.

I hope you like the book, total words are 1048 .Btw i will probaly remove all the mistakes tomorrow when i wake up so please dont be upset.