Part 21

i love all of you commants you gave me guys, I will do all i can to keep this story up! Love you all so much~ Garra lee

^^^^^^^^^

Y/n pov...

The sun starts slowly shining my skin, and waking me up. Awww how nice.

* MY SKIN BURNS LIKE HELL, WWWHHHYYYY!!!!*

Standing up was already hard for me, even walking in the bathroom. Whatever, i go in the bathroom and do my dailystuff i do there. Walking out ready for my day i think what i should do for dinner while going down the stairs. I get to the kitchen and loook at my fridge seeing i will need to go get the groceries. 

I hear my phone start ringing, I take it and see one of my old 'friends' is  calling me. 

*What- she never calls me. Maybe its an emergancy??*

Picking it up annoyed, I hear sopping :" Y/n, have you heard? Jack is missing and he has a girlfriend! WHAAAA!!!" Im trying so hard not to laugh. 

* That b^tch, lmao. I was trying to tell her ass that he has a girlfriend. But noooo. She still lays on the bed dreaming of him. Ew, even all the evidence i showed her.*

Y/n:" Oh come on, i know he is missing and i know he has a girlfriend."

'Friend':" Why didnt you tell me...?"

* Ok im about to throw hands!*

Y/n:" You know what, f^ck you."

'Friend'':" W-What-?"

And i hang up on her, not caring a rock about her. You know what, she isnt even a beautiful rock, she is the most a common, normal, boring rock i ever met. She isnt even a rock that a female penguin wants. ( no offens to anyone, but i had friends like her and they always blamed me because i didnt 'tell them'. )

I was about to take my keys until i recivet another call, annoyed i look at it. I see she is calling me again. I pick it up and hear someone else talking, her new besty i suppose.

Besty:" How can you hang up on her? She is you're childhood friend!?"

Y/n:" No, she was my friend. She broke our friendship because i told her, i dont know- a thousend times that Jack has a girlfriend and that he is a cheater. But she wouldnt listen would she. I'm not the villan in this story lady. Im the person who was telling the truth the whole time! Now i have a question for you 'Friend'! Who or what am i to you know? A bad friend or a friend who wanted to save your feelings?"

I hang up, not caring for the answere anyway. I take my keys jacket and go outside.

After the supermarket... in your home

*Finally, coming home in peace. All i have to do is take a turn- what are they doing here???*

My 'Friend' and her 'Besty' are infront of my house ringing my bell. She is crying on her besty's arm. How sad-

Y/n:" What did i miss?"

I ask really annyoed, them turning around surprisingly. 'Besty' looks towards me with an angry look. 

'Besty':" Open the door. We need to talk."

Y/n:" We dont have to talk at all. Get out of my property! I don't know how many times i have told my Friend here, that he is a cheater and a player. Now look what happend to you!"

'Friend':" I- i thoughed you where jokeing..."

Y/n:" Oh, now you are the innocent one and i am not!? You know what? Get out."

'Friend':" B-but i have no where to go... and 'Besty's boyfriend dosent w-want me in there apartmant... c-can i stay at youre house, please."

Y/n:" No."

She looks shocked at me, and starts bursting into tears. Her 'Besty' looks mad at me, and than turns all her attention to her again. I walk past them and open my door. Walking in I look at them and say :" I'm sorry, but this time i can't help you anymore."

I turn around and walk into the kitchen only to find Horror's head in the fridge. His head goes out of the fridge with a fish in his mouth. But instead chewing the fish he swallows it. 

Y/n:" Horro-"

He insteadly chokes on it!

Y/n:" HORROR!! I'M SO SORRY!!"

I run to him and slap his back and he coughs a peace of the fishs fin out. I make sure he is ok. As i turn around i see the girls on my window. 

* They saw everything...*

You choose=

1. Tell horror to attack them

2. You run up to them and catch them

3. Do nothing, (knowing no one will belive them)

>><<>><<>><<

Hope this will do it...