Part 16

Well hope you enjoy? And merry Christmas to you all.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Y/n pov...

* How nice... i got sick again because of swimming... I'll just stay today in bed.*

I think and slowly close my eyes and drift of to sleep. You just couldn't stand up today so why not stay in bed?

third person pov...

The bad sanses where in the castle just being bored. Nightmare send killer to get Y/n to come today, but that was over a 2 hours ago.

Dust was on the couch just playing with his bone. He grabs it in anger and breaks it in two peaces and stands up to look at the others :" Guys, Killer is still not here! So eather Y/n is not coming or Killer just took her whitout us!"

Horror:" Well that can be true but we are not alowed to go out. Boss told us to stay here until killer returns with Y/n."

Cross:" Yeah, if we go out without his permisson he will just get angry at us and teleport us to underlust. Like last time."

They all now got shivers around there back. The don't like Lust sans, at all!! So they just went silent again.

Dust stood up and swims out of the living room. " DUsT wHeRe Are yOU gOiNg?" error asks him while finishing his puppet. Dust just turns his head around and looks at him and gives a lazy tone out of him :" To the kitchen, man"

And off he is, but do they realiy think he will just stay at the boring caslte while Killer has all the fun? Hell no he is going to Y/n House even if Nightmare likes it or not.

--Back to you--

" I CAN'T SLEEP!! GOD DAMIT!!!!" I shout out of anger how board I am and my stomach hurts.

* what should i do? I know the guys are not alowed to come here anymore, and i told Nightmare i would visit him today. I hope he can forgive me for that.*

I slowly sit up and take my phone out and start waching somethink.

I hear someone open my door and fall down until i hear its voice :" Ouch!"

* Is that Dust?*

" Dust is that you?" i shout a little. He goes towards my bedroom door and opens it and it was Dust!?

" How did you guess that?" He questions me while rubbing his head. " Well it is easy, anyway what are you doing here ?"

Dust:" What can't i visit or somethink?"

Y/n:" No, im always happy to see you and the others. But nightmare told you to not come here. Remember?"

Dust:" Yeah but I tought Killer was with you hanging out."

Y/n:" Killer? I didnt see him all day. And im sick too. But no, Killer isnt here I was all day alone in bed."

Me and dust look at each other and realise something is wrong. Where could Killer be? He would never go anywhere when its about Y/n. I look at Dust with worried look.

Y/n and Dust:" WHERE IS KILLER??"

↕↔↕↔↕↔
I'm sorry it's so short but I still wish you all merry Christmas. ~Garra Lee