Part 24

Lord have mercy, i can barly write now and i can't think of anything anymore. If its alrighed i would like some request. And some ideas that will make me write 1000 words. That would help me a lot.
(Edit: Im sorry for the lack of writing. My laptop is taken away making it hard to write.)
_-_-_-_-_----___----

Y/n pov... 

I rip the paper in two and throw it in the grabage can. Walking towards the living room i stand shocked looking at the shards scattered around.

" Oh my... GOD!!!!??? MY POOR WINDOWS!! NOOOO!!" I lean on my door while I look at my house with a sad expression. Nightmare walks in and looks around confused.

Nightmare:" Well, you can always get new ones."

I stand up a little frustrated :" It isnt as easy as you think. Some windows cost really much and she actully broke alsmost every window. Except the one in the bathroom and the one upstair window."

Nightmare:" Well how much are they?"

[Author: *stops tipping* *opens goggle* Types: 'How much do windows cost to be replaced'* *sees the price* *gets back to wattapad and starts typing again*]

Y/n:" The last time i checked it was 600 - 1,200$. And thats a lot of money, for me at least. Because i have to pay rent soon and i wont be able to pay the rent in time if i pay now for the windows."

Bringing it up makes me kinda losing hope of fixinng it. Nightmare takes my hand and pulls me towards the exit of my house, looking up at Nightmare, he has sure to tell me something. 

Nightmare:" I think that will help you. Come with me."

Y/n:" In the ocean? Ok let me get my mask."

You can clearly see the disappointment in his eyes. I'm in no mood to kiss him after a crazy crybaby tried to kill me, a cop flirting with me and MY HOME IN A CRITICAL STATE FOR ME TO SURVIVE THE NIGHT. (Btw: I just realized that y/n almost died by almost every person she meets... maybe it's because I feel attacked myself. Sorry about that.)

After that toughet I go to my Garage to get my Equipment.

Few min later...

Nightmare:" Are you ready?"

Y/n:" Yeah."

We jump at the same time in the water. We swim for a while, I don't know where Nightmare is bringing me but surely not somewhere I know.

Few min later...

Y/n:"Are we there yet *breaths heavily in the mask * "

Nightmare was silent for a while, this gives me the creeps. The water got darker around us and there are no sign of life here only some fish bones and more dead stuff here. He stops infront of a huge bolder.

* remembers meme: I like that bolder. That is a nice bolder.*

Nightmare gives me a glance and says:" Wanna see whats over there."

Y/n:" If you want me dead than just say so."

Nightmare paused and looked at me concerned of what I'm talking about. " Never mind, lets get over there." I mumble. Nightmare brushed it off.

Together we swim straight up till we got over a large bolder, it's not mossy as the other ones. My eyes sparkelt in gold. There was a beautiful dark castle underwater. It looked like it was made out of obsidian. The shape of the castle is sharp and dark, looking closely i could see guards all over it. It looks like Insanity is talking to them by the entrance . 

We swim towards them and it looks like they are arguing. One of the guards is holding the spear at him.

Insanity:" Thank god you're here. This idiot wont let me in!"

Guard 1:" You may not enter the kingdom you filth!"

The other guard comes towards us and wispers in Nightmares eare:" Sir, something is wrong with guard number 1.23 He wont alow anyone in the kingdom. He didn't let Sir Killer enter ether."

I closely listend but than i noticed that the gurads have only skeleton fins. 

* It looks really intresting, i want touch it so bad.* 

But I am able to stop myself knowing it would be rude. Nightmare looks at Guard 1.32 or something, i dont know. Why dont you give them names like Gil, or is it said Geal?? Who cares anyway. 

Nightmare approaches the Guard angry. The guard stiffens in fear and his spear falls. What will Nightmare do to him??

-------------------------------------------------------

Im really sorry that it took so long. My laptop was taken away and i couldnt finish this. And im sorry that this chapter is really short i couldnt think of more. hope you like it guys...

Love ~ Garra Lee