Part 13

Sorry that I didn't post something sooner. I hope this one will make you guys happy...
+×+×+×+×+

* Oh no... my parent are coming today! *

I think as I see the text message again.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Mom❤

Hey Y/n sweetie. Today will me and your father come to visit you. I hope it's ok. And we have a little surprise😄

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I'm happy that they are coming but what about the skeletons?

*Maybe I should tell them not to come. No bad idea! They will not listen. Maybe if I make a deal whit horror... I just give him some cow meat. Yeah that will work.*

I go to the bathroom and start to brush my teeth.

Time skip...

" Hello? Horror are you there?" I ask. The meat was on my left hand in a plastic bag. Because it dripped some blood of it.

I bought it from a farmer.

*Nothing... I know now! Shark can smell blood from up to around a quarter of a mile away. Horror is a great white shark. He can smell it bevor anyone else.
So I'm just gonna but a little blood here.*

Not even a minute I see something dash towards me. Faster than a toy boat.

*Oh no...*

I didn't even had time to stand up to run and he already jumped on me and dragged me in the water.

I take a deep breath and in the water we are.

Horror looks at me whit his red eye glowing bright. He tries taking the meat away from me but I just bring it behind me showing I need some air.

Whit that I meant to talk above the water...

* AND I DIDN'T MEANT HE SHOULD KISS ME!!!!!*

My face is getting so red. I break the kiss. And before he can say anything I give him a little bunch on the shoulder.

" What was that for?" He asks angry.

I sigh and look at him trying to calm my blush": Let's get to the point why I called you. Today are my parent coming, and they really don't know about you guys anything. So I want you to try to stop the other to come here today. And when you do that I give you a big chicken for that. Got it?"

He listens closely trying not to look at the meat I have. He nods and i hand him the meat.

"And don't let my parents see any of you ok?"
He nods as he eats the meat.

I swim back up and back to my house to change.

Le skip brought by your author
(Who loves you all so much😚❤)

*When will this cake be doooooonnne!?*

I think as I wach as the fluffy cheesecake bake.

^Ding Ding ddiiinngg^

" Oh yeah baby!" I exclaime happy. I take the gloves and take the cheesecake out.

*Oh my God look at it. SO DELICIOUS! *

(No for real my mouth is watering every time I see it!

Oh and if someone doesn't like cheesecake than take any cake you want.)

I took some vanilla sauce I made and left it next to the cake to let it be little colder.

* Oohhh im so excited. I hope she will like the cake. And now let's clean a little.*

I sigh and but the sleeves up.
" Let's go then."

🍽After the dishes🍽

* I'm done... my back hurts a little too much.*

I dry my hand on the towel that hung on the chair. Whit dry hands I pop my back and sit down a little.

^Your doorbell sound^

* Mom and dad are here! Dud I warm the coffee for her?! Yes good.*

I stand up and go to the door.
* I'm a little nervous. Wait why am I nervous? She is your mom she will not hurt you whit her shoes... you know what never mind what I said.
Ok girl you can do this!*

I open the door and I see my mom and dad smiling at me happy. Mom hold a some flowers and a box where stands 'Happy bakery'. Dad hold me a little box wrapped in white and light blue colours.

" Mom!" I scream happy.
"Y/n!" Mama and dad said at the same time.
And we hugged each other.
(Damn I just made myself sad)

" Come in! Come in!" I say exiting and they enter my house looking around. There jaw dropped as they see how I renovated my house since I moved here.

They sit on the couch as I go to the kitchen to prepare the coffee and the cake. I go back and but it on the coffee table.

Mom looked at the cheesecake surprised.
" How did you remember the recipe of my favourite cheesecake?" She says surprised and looks at me.

" You always talked about that cheesecake mom. The recipe and how to do it. I actually had a good cook in my old house." I giggle.

You could actually see the sparkles in her eyes. She smiled at me and handed me the box she held.

I take it from her and open it inside there was my favourite cake/cookie/cupcake/pudding/...

I smiled back at her whit pure happiness.

My dad took one sip of his coffee and looked at me and hands me the little present. I open it and there was a little net. A little fishing net.

It is so small and cute all I could say was:" Awwwwww... thanks dad."

He just scratch on the back of his neck and huffed a little. Im living with this guy since years and I still don't understand him.

No one's pov...

And White that on they talked about how is life, about her new life. How she did this and that.

When the parent where gone thankfully no sanses came. She went to the water whit a big chicken on her hand. She called horror, some minutes passes and Y/n saw him swimming towards her.

He popped out of the water and Y/n gave him the chicken. Y/n didn't know how he hold them off coming here.

She gave Horror a little pat on the head and gone he was.

=-=-=-=-=-
I hope you enjoyed it I'm sorry that I haven't updated lately. It's just to much in school and that stuff

See you guys later. Oh and it's just in the middle of the night here so sorry if there are some misspelled words here