14.1

Phorever

We was finally at my brothers house for DJ party and his whole block was lit as hell. Cars up and down the neighborhood music was bumping. My brother always going all out for his kids and I always respected that.

Holding Trinity's hand we walked through the front door and you see women in the kitchen cooking and my brother outside. The whole backyard was filled with kids in the bounce house and grown ups holding cups. I dapped up who I knew and introduced Trinity to them.

My brother came towards me and dapped me up. "I see you got shit popping for my nephew" I complimented looking around once more. "Now you know bro my kids gotta have what we didn't feel me" he said. I nodded and hugged him. Trinity smiled and walked away to go to my sister in law.

"So here's DJ's gifts. I got some money in there for him you bet not touch his shit nigga"I fake squared up. He rolled his eyes and nodded his head. "Aye ain't that Trinity over dancing" he said.

I looked over to where people were hyping someone up and I saw Trinity dancing but some whack niggas kept pushing up on her. She quickly moved away and stopped dancing. The music had stopped by then. I walked through all the eyes that was staring at me and stood in front of the dude.

''You good my nigga?'' I asked with a weird look. ''Yeah yeah shorty tight" he commented with a smirk on his face. Smiling I walked up to the little make shift stage and grabbed the microphone. ''Yo everybody I have something to say gather round'' I spoke. Everyone gathered and even ole boy. ''Who here knows I'm married?'' I asked. Everyone raised their hand except him. ''Okay and who here knows what I do when someone attempts to take or hurt someone and something that belongs to me?'' I asked.

Everyone was looking around at each other babbling on and the look on ole boy face was priceless. He quickly left the backyard and I guess left the party. The dj put the music back on just for everyone to start dancing again. Trinity walked up to me with her arms folded.

''I know you didn't scare that grown ass man away'' she cracked a smile. I laughed and grabbed her and held her close. ''Maybe I did maybe I didn't but he gonna know not to fuck with you no more'' I said sternly. ''Okay tiger we got it '' she laughed. Smacking and squeezing her butt I saw my dad and mom come out of the house. ''Is that my big head son?'' My dad came up to us and smiled. Trinity shyly moved out of my arms and moved to the side of me. ''Wassup pops what's going on?'' I gave him a hug.

''Ain't shit your mama got left again for taking too long'' he joked. ''Sounds just like her'' I said while looking to the left of me where Trinity stood. She slightly rolled her eyes and hide her face in my side. ''Ahhh I see you got a woman next to you I take it this is Miss. Trinity'' my dad smiled at her. ''Mrs...'' I said. ''Mrs???? Do your mama know about this'' he quizzed. I smiled and shook my head because she was already headed my way.

''Omggg is this the beautiful Trinity my son has wifed up'' my mom sang happily. ''Hi I'm-'' Trinity started to say. ''Oh I know honey you are definitely giving bawdyyyyy'' she said. My mom grabbed her hand and made her do a 360. ''Hella body'' I said licking my lips while undressing Trinity with my eyes. ''Aye boy stop looking at her like she's dinner'' my moms said.

''Well not dinner but damn sure dessert'' I said quickly. Trinity slightly smacked my arm and turned red. Moms gave her a big hug and pulled her off back into the house. ''No lie son you picked a good one'' my dad complimented. ''Aye old man don't be checking my wife out'' I joked. He waved me off as we went looking for my brother.

********************

It was 8pm and all the kids including DJ was with his god parents so they could go to Disney world for the weekend. All the adults was here and the backyard was filled with bottles of every liquor you could think of and a table of backwood wraps and weed for those who don't drink. It was lit no lie. I for sure was feeling saucey.

Trinity looked at me while she was mixed in women conversation. She licked lips and slightly pointed down to her pussy. I raised a brow and rubbed my hands together. Turning around I told my brother and Tiger I'd be back.

Heading in the house, I went upstairs cause I know my brother don't allow just anybody up there. Waiting 2 mins I texted Trinity to come to the bathroom upstairs. Leaving me on seen I waited patiently. I was finna wax that ass I don't give a fuck. Soon enough there was a slight knock on the bathroom door. Opening it I snatched her in the bathroom and locked the door.

"Drop them fucking panties" I said immediately.

To be continued...😅