6.0

Phor

Trinity and I was at the mall looking for some stuff for a baby shower we were attending this weekend

Trinity and I was at the mall looking for some stuff for a baby shower we were attending this weekend. Her ass was too excited and I'm glad she was because clearly she wants children in the future.

She walked out of the bathroom and smiled sweetly. "I hope you washed ya hands nasty" I joked with her. She playfully rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Forget you Phorever I did. And if it makes you feel better I'll put on hand sanitizer to rest your annoying little mind".

I didn't say anything and just kissed her cheek. "So you already bought the baby clothes what else do you feel like we need to get?" I asked.

"I don't know BUY BUY Baby has some great stuff" she offered. Nodding my head I heard my phone ring. Answering it I grabbed Trinity's hand while we walked.

"Phorever speakin" I said.

"Yes Mr.Daniels this is Vanessa Tragen I wanted to call you to let you know that I'm at my office and you can come and pick up the keys to your new building".

Cheesing hard I softly bumped my baby to get her attention. "Alright thank you so much I should be over there around 3pm if that's okay with you" I said.

"Yes that is fine once you make it my secretary will let you in. See you soon" she said. Nodding my head, "Sure thing see you soon and thanks again" I said.

"No problem bye bye" she said and hung up. Looking at Trinity I cracked a smile. "Well I can tell that's good news what's up baby?" She asked while stopping our walking.

"You are looking at a proud new owner of a business in good ole' Tennessee" I said. She did a little happy dance and kissed my lips. Quickly gravitating my hands on her ass I gave it a squeeze and softly bit her bottom lip.

"Mmm you better stop it boy. You gonna get yourself in trouble" she giggled. "Been told ya I'm bout that action baby" I smirked.

"Mhm I hear daddy we should celebrate tonight and this time you have to let me pay" Trinity demanded. "Uh nah you good all I need you to do is look beautiful like you always do baby" I said. She rolled her eyes and put her head down in defeat.

It was silence before either of us said anything. "How about dis, I'll let you drive there and back deal?" I said while wrapping my arm around the back of her neck. She cracked a smile and nodded.

"Spoiled ass always gotta get ya way" I laughed while we walked to the car. "You started it I was not this bad" she laughed. "I can't help it I gotta keep ya fine ass happy and if that mean showering you wit love and gifts let me do dat, feel me?" I asked her.

"I feel you daddy" she smirked. "I know you want it so ima let you take us home so I can work that ass out" I said.

She hopped in the drivers side and buckled up. Getting in the passenger side I saw her legs shaking with anticipation. "You anxious ain't you mama? Dis dick anxious for you too" I stuck my tongue out.

__________________

Kicking her shoes off she dropped her pants and shirt on the floor at the front door once we made it inside. Picking her up I kissed her lips and unhooked her bra.

Heading to the master bedroom I placed her on the bed and pulled her panties down. Propping her thick ass thighs on my shoulders I sucked on her clit lightly. Feeling her body shiver gave me more momentum to keep going.

Flicking my tongue on her juicy clit fast she wrapped her legs around my neck. Sticking my tongue inside her tight entrance she started to squirm. "Wait baby damn you trying to make me cum" She panted.

Tongue fucking her while looking into her brown eyes caused her body to shake. Pushing my head away she squirted causing me to attach my mouth on her clit again. The slurping sounds of her pussy made my dick head throb like crazy.

Feeling the pre cum oozing out the tip I released myself from my jeans and boxers then slapped my dick on her pussy. "Don't tease, you know how bad I want it baby" she moaned softly. Smirking I pushed the tip in then toke it back out.

"How bad you want dis dick mama?" I bit my lip while looking at her through hooded eyes. Trinity didn't say anything but grabbed my dick and shoved it inside of her. Feeling my legs buckle I laid on top of her and put in work.

________________

"Nah don't run you wanted dis dick so take it" I yelled while smacking her ass hard as the water poured down on our bodies. "Fuck! you too deep daddy I can feel that shit in my stomach" she screamed. Smirking I wrapped her hair around my hand and yanked her head back.

"Alright nigga watch it that shit hurt" she said trying to smack me away. Laughing I dug deeper into her and fucked her harder. Clapping sounds of her ass hitting against my pelvis made my dick throb inside her.

"Yeah I feel that shit daddy you bout to nut ain't you?" She teased while throwing her ass back against me. Not saying anything I felt my toes tingle and I gripped her hips hard and gave a hard stroke and quickly pulled out .

Jacking off I nutted on her ass and panted hard. Her legs buckled from after shock and she almost fell. Laughing I caught her before she did. "Let's actually wash so we can get going" I said while washing her body.

She rolled her eyes and huffed. "I don't wanna hear it you started this shit asshole" she ranted. Kissing her neck she shivered and stayed quiet while I washed her back.

After we finished we dried off and got dressed. Wearing matching colors we walked out the house hand in hand. Getting in the car we made it to the realtors office and was automatically let in her office.

"Ahh Mr.Daniels nice to see you again and you must be his sister-"

"No correction this is my wife" I said while grabbing Trinity's hand and showcasing her ring. Vanessa's face went pale and she cleared her throat. "My apologies Mrs.Daniels it's nice to meet you" She greeted.

Trinity rolled her eyes and nodded not saying anything. "Okay well here's the keys to your new place and I hope everything goes well, if you have any problems let me know".

"Will do" I saluted to her and grabbed Trinity's hand and walked out. Once we got in the car I turned to her. "One thing you don't ever have to do is explain ya self to any simple ass female that wanna be funny like dat. You my wife and I don't go no shame in that shit" I said. She smiled and nodded. She kissed my lips and sped off to the restaurant.