1.1

Trinity

It was my 23rd birthday and I was doing exactly what I planned on doing. Getting drunk for the weekend and enjoying this trip with my girls. We were currently in V.I.P. when lots of bottle girls came to our area with bottles of Ciroc and Hennessy. Not knowing where the liquor came from I scanned the crowded night club and spotted eyes on me.

Smirking I licked my cherry flavored glossy lips at the tall chocolate guy that was surrounded by his friends I suppose. I mouthed a quick 'thank you' and he just nodded at me. Enjoying the song that was playing I went back to dancing with my friends.

''Girl if this isn't lit...this is definitely better than the clubs back home hands down,'' Niecey yelled over the loud music. We all raised our glasses at her comment and laughed. I swayed my hips as Tank sung the lyrics. 

Fixing my tiara that read Happy Birthday I walked down the stairs to the bar to get some water. I was tipsy as hell and I was ready to get into something. ''I figured this was my chance to say happy birthday before you went back to ya friends'' someone whispered in my ear. 

Whipping around quickly I cheesed at sexy chocolate. ''Well thank you handsome I appreciate that, oh and thanks for the liquor my girls are too lit up there'' I said while giggling. ''No doubt ma I got you, matter of fact we bout to invade ya shit. I wanna be around the birthday girl'' he smirked.

''Shit that's fine the more the merrier'' I smiled. ''Bet'' he said while licking his lips. Lust instantly shot through my body as I watched him tease me. I walked away heading back to my girls. ''Girl what was taking you so long I almost had to taze a bitch looking for you?'' Kells said sitting her phone down. 

''I'm good boo, but we about to have some company so make sure you behave'' I winked at her. She stuck her tongue out at me and fixed her hair. Laughing I poured me another cup of Henny. Swaying and rolling my hips I felt a strong pair of arms around me.

Without even looking back I knew it was sexy chocolate so I relaxed and continued to dance. Sage the Gemini rapped and I decided to give him a little show. Dropping it down low I whipped my hair over my shoulder and twirled my hips in a circular motion. His hold on me got tighter as I felt his piece harden.

Turning around I wrapped my arms around his waist as I held my cup in my hand. Before I could say anything he had already started tonguing me down. The taste of Backwood and Dusse on his lips never felt better. Moaning into the kiss I felt him grab my ass and that instantly made me wet. 

''Phor'' he spoke after releasing my lips. 

Smirking I was about to walk away when he pulled me back and bent down to my ear. ''Now I know you ain't bout to walk away from me wit out telling me ya name ma'' he said licking his lips.

''Trinity...T if you nasty'' I said with a smirk. He laughed, ''Shit I'm always nasty, but you ain't ready fa that'' he said in my ear.

Before I could respond my girls pulled me by my arm begging for me to dance with them. Doing so I grabbed my phone and recording us dancing on snapchat. Niecey and Kells recorded me throwing a shot back and twerking while yelling for me to shake my ass.

''AYYYE everybody give Trinity in V.I.P. a happy birthday'' the DJ yelled. I looked around in embarrassment and put my head down blushing. Money and confetti was thrown around. And of course my thirsty ass was gonna catch a dollar bill or two shit why not. 

Everyone said happy birthday to me as they passed by the V.I.P. area. Then Phor came up to me placed 5 hundred dollar bills in the cleavage part of my dress. ''When you bout to leave up out of here? I wanna take ya ass out'' He spoke in my ear again. 

''We already out'' I snickered. ''Nah somewhere else plus I wanna give the birthday girl some birthday head...can I do that ma?'' he quizzed me while rubbing on my ass. Smirking I said,''maybe, but only if my friends can come along'' .

''Shit its cool wit me, my boys definitely down to chill wit y'all'' he said. I nodded and walked away so I can tell the girls that we were leaving...

To be continued...