4.0

Two weeks later....

Trinity

On the computer I looked at more shelves I could install in the hair salon. Business has been great but my relationship with Phor has grown to be greater. He'll send me flowers once a week and we'll FaceTime whenever we get home from a long day. And I can't lie I've been on this natural type of high that's unexplainable.

Looking at the security cameras I seen someone walk in. The shop was closed for the night so I shouldn't be getting any customers. Walking to the front I began to say that we were closed but I was speechless.

"You thought I wasn't coming baby?" Phorever asked as he walked towards me. It was like I was stuck. He came up and wrapped his long muscular arms around my thick body.

Inhaling my perfume he took a deep breath. "Damn I missed you mama" he spoke lowly. Finally getting out of shock I hugged him back and began to kiss his lips. Pulling away he held me from behind. "So I'm here show me what Tennessee is all about baby. But first we got some things we need to talk about" he said and sat down at one of the booth chairs.

"Okay what is it?" I asked concerned. He patted his lap for me to sit down. Doing so I got comfortable on his lap. "Alright so I've been looking into putting a business out here. Now luckily I was already looking at putting my store here, but you being here only made me want to start the business quicker. As you know I am a man of my word and I told you I'm willing to make this work mama. We still vibing but I don't want you out here alone. I'm ya husband, not ya man, not ya boyfriend, not ya lil side nigga" he went on.

I rolled my eyes playfully as he said the last thing. "I'm here to stay and I meant that" he said while hiding his face in my neck. Rubbing his face in circles I nodded my head. "Does this mean I'm gonna have a roommate?" I asked cheerfully.

"Something like that, but I still got some loose ends back home where I'm at but soon I'll be here permanently" he finished. Smiling I did a little dance and giggled. "Omg yes because I hate sleeping alone. That's why I always want you to stay on FaceTime me with me at night" I said.

"I figured but whatever my wife wants she can get. So let's get out of here and get some food cause a nigga starving. That flight wasn't too bad so I can be up with you all night" he said while standing me up.

"I feel you, do you wanna grab something then head home or do you wanna eat out?" I asked as I gathered my things.

"We can grab something cause I want yo ass for dessert" he winked while showing his signature smile.

________________

We sat in the middle of the living room floor laughing and telling jokes. We ended up picking up something from the Waffle House and grabbing a few bottles of wine and a tub of vanilla ice cream.

"But yeah my mama whooped my ass for kissing that girl in my third grade class. I ain't kiss nobody else till about my senior year of high school. My mom ain't play dat" he said.

I was laughing my ass off at this point. We had finished one bottle of wine and I was starting on the second. "So how much have you missed me?" I asked him.

He bit his bottom lip then smirked at me. "Lemme show you mama" he spoke then got up and went to the kitchen. When he entered the room again he had the ice cream, whip cream, and chocolate fudge.

Giving me orders to undress he put a towel under my naked body and instructed that I close my eyes. Not wanting to he playfully tapped my clit. Whimpering I kept my eyes closed.

There was no sound but the coldness from the ice cream on my stomach gave me chills. Then whip cream was sprayed on my nipples and on my kitty cat. And without warning he drizzled the fudge all over my body.

"Baby I know you meant dessert but I'm gonna be all sticky" I groaned. He chuckled, "hush yo ass up and lemme eat" he spoke before using his tongue against my skin.

His tongue traveled from my navel, to my inner thighs and to my toes. Giggling I remembered him saying he wanted me to get them done yellow and I did. And he did exactly what he said he would. He started to suck on my toes which made me go weak.

________________________

With my legs crossed on top of his shoulders he pounded into me with no remorse. "Nah baby stop clenching on daddy dick you gonna make me nut" he groaned as he pumped into me faster. I kinda rolled my eyes because this is our third round and he's been lasting longer each time. To be honest I couldn't handle it.

Teasing I moaned, "yeah daddy I want that nut". That sent him over the edge and he started pounding me hard. "Ohhhh fuck baby slow down I'm about to cummm" I screeched as I tried to push his pelvis away. "Yeah cum on that dick while I cum on that fat pussy" he yelled and pulled out of me. I squirted all over his body and lost control of my breathing.

Him watching me squirt made his cum spill out and land on top of my treasure box and my thick stomach. Laying beside me he began breathing hard.

"You know how to put a man to work" he said while laying. "I should be the one saying that. I'm in so much pain right now but it was worth it, I missed you baby" I said smiling.

"I missed you more. Now let's get cleaned up so we can head to bed cause a nigga  put that pussy on overdrive" he laughed. I mocked his laugh and smack his butt as we got out the bed. "Aye stop that shit that's why you gotta a lil limp in ya walk now" he joked. Sticking my middle finger up at him I started the shower.

After we got out the shower we got into bed naked then fell asleep together.