1.2

Rolling over I opened my eyes, but immediately closing them because of the bright sun

Rolling over I opened my eyes, but immediately closing them because of the bright sun. Then reality set in when I realized that I was naked under the covers and a tattooed body was next to mine. Not wanting to make a noise I tip toed to the bathroom and closed the door.

Looking in the mirror I observed my body and noticed hickies all over my neck leading down to my chest. Flash backs of the night before set in and pure bliss came over me. Hearing a knock at the door I opened it and realized it was the guy from the night before.

''Umm....'' I stuttered and messed with my fingers until I seen a big rock on my finger. I frantically looked around panicking and looked at the guy who was now pissing like everything was okay.

''Yes we got married last night...shit was crazy'' he said chuckling and walking towards the sink to wash his hands.

''So this is funny? Marriage is a sacred moment espically with someone you love'' I ranted while pacing the spacious bathroom. He then came up to me and grabbed my face.

''I'm cool wit it if you are, I mean I ain't got nobody back home anyway" he said.

"Listen we can't do this. We probably don't even live in the same state. How do you expect this to work?" I questioned him.

"We'll discuss this over breakfast. Get to know each other while being sober" he laughed.

I mocked his deep chuckle and rolled my eyes.

"Baby girl the attitude don't bother me none I can always eat it out of you like I did last night" he winked. He propped his hands on both sides of the bathroom counter and looked in me in my eyes.

I tried to look everywhere but his eyes drew me in. Who knew brown eyes could be so mesmerizing. Looking down he lifted my chin and placed his lips on mine.  

We made out for what seems like forever and stopped.

He smiled at me. "Though ya lips was tasty that breath was a little tart baby" he made fun. I flipped him off with my middle finger. "I know you not trying to crack jokes cause your breath smells just like that shit you took last night, now laugh at that" I clapped back and busted out laughing.

He straight faced me and mushed my head. I smacked his arm and pushed him out of the bathroom. "Be ready in an hour I'll be back to get you" he said while putting his clothes back on. "Alright I got you" I said.

"I mean it one hour bruh" He said.

"Who daddy are you?"I questioned. He smirked and then walked out my hotel room.

____________________________

Fixing my hair I gave it a little shake to make the curls drop some.

I walked out my room and took the elevator down to the lobby. Once I walked out I seen him talking to someone because he had his AirPods in his ears.

I admired his style it was casual but sexy. Before I was able to approach him he was stopped by a female who seemed to be interested in him.

Walking up to them I intervened in her trying to start a conversation. Without saying anything I flashed my hand in her face and showed her my ring. She scuffed and walked out.

"Oh you petty petty" he laughed while taking my hand in his. "Had to show her that she can't be talking to a married man" I said while adjusting my purse on my shoulder.

"Mhm you just want big daddy to ya self it's alright baby" he laughed. I rolled my eyes and giggled.

We walked down the street looking for a restaurant near by. Walking into a nice looking cafè we were seated immediately.

Sitting down we looked over the menu and ordered our drinks. After giving the order I sat the menu you down and admired his facial features.

"So talk to me baby. What you wanna know?" He asked while turning his phone off. I was shocked but started to let the questions rumble in my brain.

"Where do you live? Do you have any kids? If so, how many? Do you have any side hoes back home? What do you for a living-" before I finished he laughed.

"Well damn let me just explain everything" he said.

Our drinks came back and I took a sip of my mimosa.

"I own two tattoo shops in Chicago, where I'm born and raised. No I don't have side hoes I was solo dolo. No I don't have any kids but I would love to have some one day. I go to the doctor on the regular and I'm very healthy. I live alone besides my little bulldog Scooter. And I don't know I'm boring" he joked.

Nodding as I listened and I took everything in. "Why were you single?" I asked finally.

"Honestly I didn't find anyone I could build a bond with. Too many people don't have good intentions and I keep shit one hunnid. If you don't want anything serious or you after my money you ain't the one fa me shawty, feel me?"he said.

"I definitely feel you" I said back.

He nodded. "Anyway, yeah people don't want to get to know each other anymore. Everything is rushed" he continued on.

I gave a half smile and nodded.

"Well we rushed so what does that mean?" I challenged.

"I knew what I was doing. Ya vibe didn't give me basic and dependent. You seem like the type of woman who doesn't take shit and stand up for herself and what she stands for".

I blushed and put my head down. Biting my bottom lip the waiter came back asking what we wanted to to order.

After that we discussed all kinds of stuff.