11

Trinity

Pulling into the parking lot I looked at Phorever's tattoo parlor and I was excited because I heard a lot about this place out here and its nice to know my husband owns the place. Walking inside the place I noticed had lots of tattoo drawings and signed pictures of celebrities. Amazed by the space I sent Phor a snap of me being inside his pride and joy. Trying not to be awkward I went to the reception desk and greeted the guy. 

''Hi I'm here to get a tattoo" I smiled sweetly. ''Okay can I have your name ma'am?'' he asked nicely. ''Trinity Daniels'' I proudly said. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared. Feeling nervous I put my head down trying not to feel all eyes on me. ''You mean MRS!! As in married to our fucking boss?'' One chick asked with an attitude. ''Yes I am'' I rolled my eyes.

''Please forgive her, she's pressed because he ain't want her '' the receptionist said. Giggling everyone went back to doing what they were doing. ''Phor told me to get done by Tiger is he here?" I asked. ''Yes he's getting all ready for you, I'm King by the way'' he had his hand out for me to shake.

''Nice to meet you King and everyone else'' I smiled. ''Alright Trinity I'm ready for you'' I heard from the backroom. Without saying a word I walked to the back where they were personal spaces for different tattoo artist.

''You wifey huh? Pho done did his self good by tying you down. I'm Tiger its finally a pleasure to meet ya'' he greeted me. ''Nice to meet you too! Phorever told me how amazing you are, plus I follow you on Instagram your work is incredible'' I complemented him. ''Thanks shorty respect. I heard a lot about you too. I couldn't make it to Vegas that weekend, but bro put me on to how great you are'' he said.

Blushing I put my head down so he wouldn't notice. ''Aye hold ya head up shorty my lady do the same every time I say or do something sweet''. We both laughed and started to discuss what I wanted to get done.

''Okay so I was thinking something simple since I really don't know what I want. So just do roses on my wrist sorta like a bracelet and add some color and whatever details don't matter just make it look amazing please'' I requested. He nodded and started to sketch what I had in mind.

After he finished he showed me and then he got to work. An hour later he was finished and cleaned me up to instruct me to look in the mirror. Happy with the results I tried to give him money, but he refused it. ''I'm not taking that he already told me he got it so your straight, plus he'll give me hell knowing I accepted money from you''he laughed. 

Not arguing I thanked him and made my way towards the front desk again. Pulling out 300 dollars I put it in the tip jar and told everyone I thanked them for great business and rolled my eyes at Ms.Jealous herself.

Calling Phorever when I got in the car he answered after the first ring. ''How'd he do?'' he asked right away. ''He did great and he made me feel comfortable, but why didn't you let me pay him?'' I questioned. Before he answered my question he Facetimed me and gave me a hard look.

''Don't even ask that you know you not paying for anything so I got you period'' he said sternly. Cracking a smile I yelled ''periodddddd'' with the hand motion. Laughing he stood his phone up against something and continued to talk to me while I drove to get some items for dinner.

''What do you want for dinner?'' I asked him while going up and down the isles of the grocery store. ''I don't care as long as your my dessert'' he said while licking his lips. Feeling my legs go weak because of the flash back I had of him pounded me from the back, so I put my hand on something to hold myself up. ''You....are something else I swear, but I got you baby, you just be ready to be full and hope there's room for dessert'' I flirted. 

''Oh there will be sexy, but Ima see you when I get home. Be ready'' he quickly hung up. 

Authors Note: Sorry for late updates but Covisha has made me lose my writing touch but we back at it and all stories will be completed before the year is up. Don't forget to check out my business page on Instagram:  halo__lashes