A/N

Hello everyone sorry for not posting yesterday I forgot to explain what was happening so I'll do it now.

All last week I had planned to write every day and on Monday and Tuesday I wrote a snowbarry one shot which I pre released on my arrowverse request book.

On Wednesday I was ment to start really early and write a big one shot that was going to be split in two but I started late so chose to write this weeks post instead which never happened as I wanted to write something short so I had to think of a new idea and I had writers block .

Then later on that day I got an email from the college I'm going to for an welcome appointment and it said I needed photo ID which I don't have and an art portfolio which I had 3 weeks to make so I was really stressed as all my art work I've done was for my GCSES and that works all at school. Anyway I'm on the coach now on my way back from the first day of this summer program I'm doing which lasts two weeks so I'm not going to be able to post . I might try to write whenever I can so there might be a random update with in the next two weeks to make up for missing this Sunday. Also I finished writing that nia x Kara one shot by the way it's in the archives to post when I start college lol.

Anyway I wanted to show you my art piece so far it's not finished but I'm going to be working on it in the evenings so I should finish it soon.

Anyway I need to clean up the hair and add highlights, fix the face I honestly have a big crush on Melissa and think what the face looks like on my art work now is disgraceful towards her , and I have to finish the suit

Anyway I need to clean up the hair and add highlights, fix the face I honestly have a big crush on Melissa and think what the face looks like on my art work now is disgraceful towards her , and I have to finish the suit .

Anyway I'll post again when I finish my art work and I'll probably post my GCSE results as I took over 7 weeks off to revise for the tests so I think you guys deserve to see the results.

I know supergirl finished filming the show on Friday and it's ended which I'm really upset about but please don't stop reading as I feel like I've only just started writing.

Anyway one last thing, I want to recommend you go listen to some supergirl film music as it's truly amazing I love it so much and feel like it's underrated  , I'll leave a few of my favourites for you:

1) Drowning

2) harnessing anger

3) reign

4) supergirl vs reign

5) saving her sister and the ark

6) releasing the led / Mon-el says goodbye

7) a hero emerges

There all my favourites and I hope you enjoy listening to them as much as I do also there all by Blake Neely and the season 3 ones are also by Daniel James chan .

Anyway thank you for understanding I'll hopefully post soon , stay safe and healthy .

Sky , 😊