oh dear..

"Everybody can suck my 23 cm cock because i am married! Suck on that losers!" Kabuto said to himself and danced around in his room.

"Indeed you are, kabby. And i'd gladly suck that cock down my throat."

Embarassed because of his actions all he could say was-

"That wasn't even meant for you."

"Then who was it meant for bottom boy?"

"Shut up."

"Shut up?"

"Yes"

"You don't want me to" he said smirking.

"Ofcourse i do."

"No you don't"

"Yes i do."

"No you don't."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OKAY! I am leaving!" Frustrated and embarassed by his own actions he left to his lab, to hide from his sexy husband.

"Ohh kabbyyy~!!"

"Fuck that big old fucking ugly bitch snake ass bitch i'll kill him if he appears."

"Now that's not nice to say is it?" Orochimaru said as he appeared behind his favorite boy's stiff shoulders.

"YOU ALWAYS SNEAK UP ON ME!!!"

Orochimaru burst out into laughter. His poor husband looked frustrated as hell. Oh poor boy, confused and embarassed.

"I liked your dance though, it was sexy. Can you do it again?" He asked with manipulating voice.

"No. You've seen enough." Kabuto said and ignored Orochimaru.

"You're so boring." Orochimaru sighed.

"WHAT IF I AM?!!" Kabuto snapped.

"Your fuse is so short. You're easy to drive crazy." Orochimaru said and licked his lips.

"Oh yeah?!! I'll show you what drives us both crazy!!" Was Kabuto's final words before pulling down his underwear.

Orochimaru just stared. Stared and held in his laughter. His boy was so pathetic. But still, it's on.

"It's small." he said.

"NOTHING IS EVER GOOD FOR YOU!!"

"It was a joke, come on kabby."

"You're annoying" He said and started to pull up his underwear.

"keep that down."

"You're no one to tell me what to do anymore."

"Then maybe, i'll have to pull a few strings." He smirked.

"What?" kabuto looked back a bit worried.

"Give me your ring." He said and put out his hand.

"W-what?! NO!! You're doing this because i pulled up my fucking underwear?!"

"Let's just say that.. i easily lose interest." orochimaru said and looked at his hand.

"So you're gonna break up with me if i.. don't pull down my underwear? ARE YOU STUPID?!!" tears began forming in kabuto's eyes.

"You know what, KEEP YOUR FUCKING RING I'M DIVORCING YOU!!!" he said and threw it against the room and ran the infinite hallways.

"Wait.. w-what?" orochimaru couldn't figure out what he had done wrong.

He was just teasing as always, right? What made Kabuto think he wanted to divorce him. All of this is just.. teasing. He was, is and will always be a teaser. But.. what makes this time different?

"Hey kabby! i didn't mean it that way!" He said, anxiety building up.

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU UGLY SLIMY LITTLE WORM!!!"

"Wow.." That and a little sigh was all that came out of him, he was clearly hurt by his words.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A few days passed and it had been intense for them both, Kabuto had never been this cold before and Orochimaru had never had this much anxiety before. They haven't spoken a word since that fight happened.

"Oh.. kabby.." Orochimaru said as he stepped into the kitchen and saw his boy making food.

"Don't speak a word to me. I've already packed my stupid bags, i am leaving you." He responded pissed.

"W-what?!" Orochimaru stood in chock at Kabuto's words.

"Here is your ugly slimy eggs! atleast you have your apetite left!" He slammed the plate and left.

"W-wait! Kabuto! listen to me will you?!"

"What's the point?!! YOU GROW TIRED OF EVERYONE!!! YOU!!! the mighty lord orochimaru! nothing is ever good for you!! I'm going home!"

"To the foundation?"

"YES TO THE GODDAMN FOUNDATION!!! Atleast Urushi works there!"

"Oh.. alright, leave then. I don't want to see your fucking foureyes here ever again!! And if you so as TELL anybody about this, i won't hesitate to slit your fucking throat boy!" He said and stood up, holding a kunai towards his neck.

Kabuto swallowed hard, then picked up his attitude again.

"Oh hi i'm orochimaru, i want to marry you and fuck you all day long, i will never hurt you and i've smoked 3 packages of cigarettes for FOURTY YEARS!!!" Kabuto mocked.

"Watch your words, boy." He said and took away the kunai.

"Well i admit a was wrong, four packages a day sounds okay."

Orochimaru snapped and stabbed him in the stomach.

"AGH!!"

"Oh you think i'm too afraid to kill your ugly ass?!!" he said and pushed the kunai deeper.

"AH!! ahh!! ngh!!" Kabuto grunted. It hurt. it hurt more than words could explain.

"HUH?!! YOU THINK I'M TOO AFRAID?!!"

"... for..give.. me.." Was the only words that came out from kabuto.

"K-kabuto.. hey.. kabuto?! KABUTO!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

y'all have been waiting for this shit, bros, bitches and nonbinary hoes.

Lmfao y'all like me because i'm a complicated hoe and want to kill off kabby. lol no. he gonna live. or is he MEJEHEJEHEHEHE!!