shower thoughts and snake venom

"Kabuto. Kabuto! Kabuto! KABUTO!!!"

startled, he woke up and sighed.

"Orochimaru-sama."

"Get up. I need your help."

Groaning and moaning together with complaints he got up after ten minutes. Greasy hair and dirty clothes has become his future. He didn't even bother to change clothes or step into the shower. Smelly, he went through the infinite corridors and arrived upon seeing a child tied to a test table.

"So what is it you need help with?"

"Cutting through the chest without hitting any important nerves."

"Mhm.."

Orochimaru turned around to face his right hand man and he couldn't even recognize him.

"You look like a bird's nest kabuto."

"Thanks. So are we gonna get the kid anesthesia?"

"No. That kid insulted me before. He deserves to suffer as he hurt my feelings."

"You're such a drama queen. Anyways please leave me alone so i don't do anything wrong." he said as he picked up his traditional knife.

"Mhm."

Orochimaru left but actually came into the room moments later to inspect him.

"i have a mommy! let me go you depressed ugly foureyes!!"

"Insulting me will only make me stab you harder kid." kabuto said as he snapped his fingers, snakes gathered around the kid and wrapped around him to make him stay still.

"Ow!! that hurts!!"

"We haven't even got to the painful part, brat." He said and gave a hateful smirk to the kid.

Orochimaru standing in the corner, blending in to the dark shadows, smirked as he heard the child screams. Looking at kabuto's bloody hands he noticed that everything went perfectly fine. If he did something wrong he would put his bloody hands in his pockets. If it went well he would keep the blood in his hands and rub some of the blood on his cheek, which he did just now.

"Good job my dear kabby."

"Don't call me kabby."

As the kid kept screaming, orochimaru went forward to kabuto, taking his bloody hand and put it in his own face.

"I'm so proud of you kabuto."

As he felt himself being embraced by the slender black haired man he couldn't help but slowly return the embrace himself, surrounded by the screams of the ugly child he slowly began to feel an inner calmness taking over.

"Orochimaru-sama.. i smell."

"You sure do, you should take a shower. But i am not bothered by you being stinky. We all have been overwhelmed by hormones once."

As a deep exhale escaped kabuto's mouth he looked up at orochimaru.

"Kind of a weird question but do you have venom in your fangs since you're part snake?"

Orochimaru laughed and stared into kabuto's eyes.

"That's the first time i've been asked that question. Why don't we try?" He pulled kabuto's hair to get him closer, as he did he bit into his neck.

"Ah! ahh! orochimaru-sama w-what are you..? ahh.."

Orochimaru pulled away and sucked where he bit.

"I am not a vampire but your blood sure is something else kabuto. Let's tap up a bath for you, hmm?"

As orochimaru took kabuto to the bathroom, undressed him and put him in the bath kabuto felt really dizzy.

"Don't... don't leave orochimaru-sama."

"Hmm? Alright. I suppose i can do my makeup while you're in the bath." He said and took up an eyeliner.

Kabuto watched orochimaru in the reflection of the mirror as orochimaru was doing his eyeliner. Slowly kabuto reached for the soap and started scrubbing his body. With a lot of bubbles he started soaking.

"Mhh.. hmm.."

Orochimaru turned around to look at kabuto. Seeing a sleeping kabuto with only his nose and eyes over the water surface he woke him up.

"Kabby. Kabby. You'll drown if you continue to sleep here. Come on. Let's wash your hair and get you to bed."

Slowly opening his eyes he let orochimaru take care of him, washing his hair then wrapping his hair up in a towel.

"Alright kabby." he said and took kabuto up and carried him to his own room.

"I just changed my sheets so don't worry." he said and layed kabuto down in his own bed.

"Mhh.. am i.. naked?"

"Currently yes. But i will dress you."

"Mhh.."

As orochimaru went to get clothes kabuto drifted off to sleep. Orochimaru soon came back and dressed him in pyjamas.

"Sleep tight kabby."