I put a spell on you

It felt like months had passed, even years since that incident in that kitchen. But in reality it had only been 3 weeks.
3 weeks with nothing but pure hatred towards eachother, what were they gonna do?

"For Lord. Now i seek you. I seek you and to feel your presence. For i am starting to doubt. Is this a test? Are you testing me?"

"Who are you speaking to?" Orochimaru said, standing in the corner of his door.

"Ah.. God."

"God? Since when were you religious?"

"Since it helps me come to sense of my identity as well as for my past. Now leave me alone i'm praying."

"Fine. I was just thinking we get iur shit straight for once."

Orochimaru took a strand of hair and started playing with it. Kabuto slowly turned around, with curious eyes he crossed his arms and listened.

"Go on."

Orochimaru sighed. Stopped playing with that hair strand and took a deep breath.

"What even happened between us? What happened to you? Everything was well before. What changed? Do you have something you want to tell me? I'm just confused to why you're behaving this way."

Kabuto, shocked by the words that left Orochimaru's mouth. Scratched the back of his neck and adjusted his glasses.

"Uhm. Well i'm just not seeing your part in our relationship anymore. I felt like you used me for your own satisfactions and that's not okay. I never really think i heard the words "I love you" from your part. I just don't think we're meant for eachother. I'm constant prey and you're the hungry python who can't control himself. I guess what i'm saying is that i feel unloved and used when being in a relationship with you. Now i'm not saying i don't have any faults but that's how i feel and i'd gladly hear you out on what you feel."

Orochimaru just stared blankly as Kabuto talked. It was true, sometimes he had used the boy for his own satisfactions not caring about how that would make him feel.

"Well i can agree with you, it happened that i used you and not caring how that made you feel. I'm sorry for that. When it comes to you, your temper has almost always been what has caused our fights. And you know when you have an attitude you start to rile me up too. I just felt like something has happened to you. Is there something that has?"

Kabuto looked away. Playing with his thumbs, he knew something had changed but he didn't know what. He just felt so angry all the time.

"I don't know what has happened to me. I always feel so mad all the time and it's annoying. I'm always in some sort of mood and that breaks me down bit for bit. I'm sick and tired of feeling angry all the time!"

Orochimaru just nodded.

"Well.. knowing something's up with you is a big step to admit. That's good. How about we start working it out together?"

Kabuto gave Orochimaru a skeptic look.

"I don't want to date you again."

"I'm saying that if you do, we can start over. Have better communication. Listening without judgement. Always taking in consideration what the other person is feeling. And have better sex."

"You don't get it."

"Get what?"

"I don't want to."

"Why?"

A long silence filled the room. Orochimaru glared at Kabuto. Almost demanding an answer. Until the silverhaired man opened his mouth.

"I'm asexual."