Chapter 4 - Zayn

Dedicated to IcanHazCupcake thank you for all your comments xx

Sorry for any mistakes..

-

18 years old Zayn was walking away again, his footsteps heavy and his eyes cast to the floor. He turned the handle of Harry's front door and stepped outside. 'Fuck, of course it would be rainning' he thought. He wrapped his coat tighter around himself and began walking home.

Leaving Harry again was the worst thing ever. He needed Harry, always did, but a twist of faith made it so he had to walk away every time.

"Zayn!"

Zayn halted and turned around, his eyes squinting as he searched in the heavy rain who called his name. He spotted a tall figure running towards him and his heart skipped a beat.

Harry.

He turned around, thinking to himself how Harry would just slap him again and make him leave.

"Zayn, please"

The begging tone in Harry's voice made him stop again. He turned around just in time to see Harry stopping a few steps away, rain pouring down his skin. He was so beautiful, the way he stood under the rain, his lips red from bitting and probably from the small snog session they had.

"Zayn" He whimpered.

Zayn took at step forward and grabbed Harry's hand, pulling him to his chest. His hand raised to Harry's cheek, his eyes staring at Harry with such passion. He quickly leaned in, pressing his lips against the younger boy's one.

He pulled back, his eyes closed as he was scared of Harry's reaction. Much to his surprised, Zayn was gripped by the neck and brought in again, his lips smashing against Harry's.

It wasn't the cliche 'kiss in the rain' scene. No. This was two best friends finding themselves again and falling deeper than ever. It was two boys, lost for so long, coming together as one.

Their lips moved together, their fingers interlocking sweetly between their bodies. Small breaths were taken, but they didn't want this kiss to end, scared of what might come next.

Zayn heard Harry whimpering and gasping, his whole body shivering from the rain. He pulled back, gazing at Harry dreamily and smiled shyly.

"Let's get you home"

"Zayn, this wa-"

"No Harry. We need to talk. And you're going to listen to me"

-

Zayn was sitting on Harry's bed, waiting for the younger boy to get out of the shower. He closed his eyes, almost falling asleep when he felt a weight on his chest. His eyes snapped open and he saw a mop or curls lying on his chest. Zayn laughed softly and ran his hand through Harry's curls.

"I'm sorry Haz"

Harry lifted his head, staring at Zayn, "Sorry isn't going to cut it, Zayn"

"I know just. Let me finish, yeah?"

Harry nodded.

"So as I was saying, I'm sorry. I have no valid reasons as to why I left you. I just- I couldn't handle you kissing that Rick guy and-"

"Luke"

"Luke whatevs. I just felt like you were going to leave me, so I started talking to Louis. Somehow, I kinda let it slip that you are gay and he started to bully you. I felt so guilty, Haz. You were- and still are- the reason why I smile and you are my life. And somehow, along the way, I kinda realized I am-"

"Harry, baby! Are you okay? Your principal just called me to tell me someone called to say you got beaten up. Why didn't you tell me?"

Anne had barged into the room with a scowl on her face. As she saw how the boys were lying together she blushed and spoke quickly.

"We'll talk about this later. I'm happy you two are talking. Goodnight boys."

She left and closed the door. Zayn stared back at Harry as he took a deep breath.

"Harry?"

"Yeah, Z?"

"I- I'm in love with you"

-

Hello!

So happy for this chapter......

I hope you all enjoy this, we're getting kinda close to the end but I have other plans already... maybe a Lilo and a Zouis!

What do you think about this? How will Harry react? Do you think he should forgive Zayn? Should he have stay away from Zayn?

Thank you all for reading this

xx

Louisxbooty