Chapter 15

Team boo butt xx

-

22 years old Zayn was driving back home from his coffee shop, a sad smile on his face. It had been a year since he and Harry were together, since the Max thing.

He was so glad that Harry took him back, even after everything he put him through. He was happy to have someone as amazing as Harry in his life, and felt so lucky that this person was the love of his life.

Sadly, Harry couldn't be with Zayn in London on their anniversary because he had a big exam on Monday, and it was Saturday. He needed to study and to sleep.

He remembered the promise he made to Harry when he needed to go back to their hometown and Zayn needed to stay in London. He swore to take care of himself and call Harry whenever he could. He swore to love him, too, even though he didn't need to prove anything because they both knew. He even gave an extra key to his flat to Harry just in case something bad happened

He neared his flat, parking the car in his special spot and turning it off. He got out, grabbing his bag and his keys. He walked home, pushing they key into the lock and opening the door. There was something unusual to his flat. It didn't smell like it always did. It smelled like...

Apples and Flowers?

Zayn quickly turned on the lights and a cry left his mouth as he saw a 21 years old Harry sitting on the couch with a big grin on his face and tears in his eyes. The boy slowly got up. He stepped forward and took the smaller boy in his arms, hugging him tightly.

"Hi baby"

Zayn giggled through his tears, wrapping his arms around Harry's neck, "Hi"

Harry pulled back, leaving a kiss on Zayn's nose, "Happy Anniversary, love"

He then kissed Zayn lips, slowly and lovingly. Zayn sighed into the kiss, it had been way too long. He whined when Harry pulled away, chasing his lips. The younger boy chuckled, kissing the lad's cheek.

"C'mon I made dinner"

Zayn smiled, following Harry to his kitchen, "What's on the menu, chef?" He teased. Harry blushed, poking Zayn's side and laughing when the boy squealed.

"Pancakes"

Zayn laughed, pushing Harry away and running to the table. He stopped, waiting for Harry to reach the table with the pancakes. Harry sat down on one of the chair, looking at Zayn expectantly.

The said boy smiled shyly as he sat on his boyfriend's lap, kissing his cheek in the process.

"Pass me the syrup, yeah?"

Zayn did, smearing syrup on Harry's stack of pancakes, "There you go, babyboo"

"Babyboo? Can you be anymore sappy?" Harry laughed. Zayn hid his face in Harry's neck, kissing at the skin.

"Yeah, you're my babyboo"

Harry nodded, letting out a soft moan as Zayn bit at his neck, "All yours, babe"

"Don't want to sound rude, but what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to study?"

Harry shook his head, "Nope, I lied. I have no exam. Just needed something so I could surprise you. So- Surprise!" He cheered.

Zayn faceplamed, "God help me, I'm in love with a dork"

They finished eating and cleaned up the table, smiling to each other each time their eyes would meet. Harry couldn't resist anymore.

He grabbed Zayn's waist and pulled the lad to him, the other hand gripping his chin and guiding their lips together. Their lips met again, this time more lustfully and hungrily. Harry's tongue slid accross Zayn's bottom lip, the older boy gasping, letting Harry roam his mouth.

Harry pulled away, a string of saliva connecting their lips. Harry licked it away, smirking at Zayn, "Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we, love?" He seemed nervous, Zayn noticed. Zayn nodded, kissing the boy's cheek and guiding him to his bedroom.

Harry was fidgeting with his fingers, not even looking at Zayn as the said boy stepped inside his room, gasping.

The bed was covered with small red heart-shapped paper, a small black box on the bed. But what brought tears to Zayn's eyes was the words written on the wall with glowsticks.

'Marry me'

Zayn turned around, tears rolling down his cheeks. He stared at Harry as the younger boy gazed at the floor, scared of Zayn's reaction. He stumbled backwards as Zayn threw himself on him, wrapping his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck.

"Baby, look at me" He whispered.

Harry hesitantly did, peering up with puffy red eyes. He waited for Zayn's answer, taking deep breaths as his heart was beating really fast.

"Fuck yes. Of course I want to" Zayn murmured.

And then they were kissing, Harry laughing through the kiss and smiling. Zayn was crying, of happiness of course. They stumbled to the bed, Harry dropping Zayn softly and hovering over the smaller boy.

"I love you, Zayn Malik"

Zayn smiled softly, kissing Harry's lips, "I love you, Harry Styles"

-

So... This is the end of Years to Love...

I'm so sad gosh.

The epilogue is coming next, don't worry, child.

Thank you all for staying with me through this.

All the love.

Louisxbooty xx