Prologue - Building a friendship

7 years old Harry was on his way to the park with his mother. Like any other day, Harry wore a small blue cardigan and some cute black pants. He had his glasses set on his nose, the big black frame covering half of his face. Harry didn’t have a lot of friend. Actually he only had one, Niall Horan. Niall had always been Harry’s friend; their mothers were friends and they met this way. Niall was always there for Harry, playing with him and sleeping over when the younger boy felt sad.

Harry was happy even if he only had one friend. Other kids didn’t want to be Harry’s friend anyway. They were all laughing at him or judging him for his clothes or his awkwardness. His mother, Anne, didn’t think too much of it, only thinking it was the normal thing to do for kids, bantering and being mean with others. She always told Harry they would grow tired of it and leave him alone. And he believed her.

When they arrived at the park, Anne smiled at Harry as she gestured him to go play while she read her book on a bench nearby. She sat next to a gorgeous woman, the said woman having beautiful brown hair and big hazel eyes. She looked so young and Anne smiled to her when she sat next to her. They started a small conversation about kids and whatever mothers could talk about.

Harry ran around the playground, trying to find some friends. Each time he would smile at some kids, they would give a disgusted look and turn away quickly. Harry sighed, sitting down on a swing. He was sad and Niall wasn’t there to make his smile come back. Tears quickly started to fall on the small boy’s cheeks.

He gasped when he felt a hand brushing on his cheeks, taking the tears away. He looked up to a smiling boy. The said boy had jet black hair falling on his forehead, covering half of his eyes, but Harry could still tell they were beautiful and sincere.

‘Hi! I’m Zayn’ The boy smiled, ‘why are you crying?’ He frowned.

Harry shook his head, a small sob escaping his lips. The older boy, Zayn, wrapped his arms around the younger boy, whispering soothing words as he rocked back and forth.

‘Do you want to be my friend? I can tell we’re gonna be the bestest friends in the whole world’

Harry looked up at the tan boy, frowning, ‘I already have a best friend’ He saw Zayn frowning again and decided he didn’t like to see the other boy frowning. ‘We could still be friend, I guess. You seem nice’

 And that’s where it all begun.

-

Hi!

Thanks for reading this!

So a few things before reading;

-This is a Zarry and it's boyxboy, so if you don't like this, I suggest you delete this from your library

-Constructive criticism is always nice, but mean comment is a no-no

So this is it!! Hope you all enjoy this xx

Louisxbooty