Chapter 10 - Harry

My baby look so good aw

We're getting close to an end.. I think?

Dedicated to Mrsdenisemalik thanks for commenting love!

-

It was a continuous and annoying knocking on the door that woke up Harry. It was a couple of days after he and Zayn finally decided to become a couple. He felt rested and happy. The days with Zayn were amazing.

(Not that they had plenty of steamy and intimate nights)

(and zayn did not suck Harry off in the shower and then let Harry fuck him against the cold wall)

(and no, they didn't fuck on the couch, the wall, the kitchen counter, the table, no)

So as Zayn got up from the bed, Harry frowned and groaned, trying to tug his boyfriend back to bed.

"Baby" his morning voice was deep and raspy "Stay with me. Whoever that is can fuck off or come later"

"Harry, love. Let me go please, I'll be back soon babe"

Harry let go of him and cuddled back into the sheets, "I'll miss you"

He heard Zayn laughing and watched as his boyfriend tugged boxers on and left the room. They were still staying in Zayn's hotel, not really wanting to go back to Harry's dorm.

Harry stared at the ceiling as he waited for Zayn to come back. He heard the tap running in the kitchen and smiled. The knocking had sto-

Too. Soon.

The knocking grew louder, earning an annoyed groaned from Harry. He heard Zayn walking to the door and then he heard muffled voices and some squeals. Curious, he got up, put boxers on and made his way out of the room.

"-I'm so sorry, Zaynie. I was visiting family and couldn't come any sooner. I feel so bad."

Harry stopped dead in his track, watching the scene in front of him. There was a blond boy settled into Zayn's arms, hugging him tightly. The said boy pulled back sharply and took Zayn's face in his hands.

"I'm so sorry. I missed you, fuck."

And then Harry's world cane crashing down as he saw the boy slam his lips onto Zayn's. He gasped, both boys disconnecting to look at him but Harry was already gone, stomping to the bathroom. He slammed the door and sat on the counter, his face in his hands as tears ran down his face.

He heard the blond boy apologizing, and asking who he was.

"Harry" Zayn answered sharply.

He heard a loud gasp, followed by a nervous laugh, "That was Harry? Oh mate, I'm so sorry. Didn't know you two were together. Guess we had our fun?"

Harry's back was now pressed to the bathroom door, as he was sitting on the floor and listening to their conversation. Whoever that blond boy was, Harry didn't like him at all.

He heard some shuffling on the other side of the door, but he stayed quiet. A soft knockingg was then heard, followed by Zayn's voice.

"Harry, baby, I'm so sorry. Please come out of the bathroom? I'll explain everything."

Harry shook his head, wiping his eyes. He stood up, staring at himself in the mirror and rubbing his red eyes. He looked like a mess. He opened the door, seeing Zayn standing right in front of him. As soon as Zayn saw Harry, he gasped and wrapped his arms around the younger boy.

"Oh baby, don't cry please. C'mon, we'll talk. Please stop crying, love"

Harry was dragged to the couch, where he sat in Zayn's arms. He sniffled, hiding his face in Zayn's neck.

"Harry, hey look at me, yeah?" Harry looked up, "I love you. Not him. He just didn't know we are together because apart from Louis I haven't told anyone yet. I'm sorry"

"Who's he?"

Zayn raised an eyebrow, "You don't remember him?" Harry shook his head, confused,"Niall c'mere bro"

And then Harry choked on his spit as he saw Niall Horan come out of the kitchen. The boy who left him because he was gay. Harry stood up, grabbing Niall by the collar and slamming him on the closest wall.

"Fucking hypocrit. You leave me because I'm gay but then you go around and fuck with a boy? What the fuck?"

Niall laughed, "M'happy to see you too, Harry"

Harry slammed Niall in the wall again, "Do I look like I wanna laugh? I'm fucking hurt because I just saw someone who abandoned me because I liked boys kissing my boyfriend right in front of me."

Niall sighed, looking down, "let me explain yeah?"

-

"I actually met -"

Niall was interrupted by Harry's phone, disturbing their conversation, "I'm sorry I need to get that"

Harry reached out for his phone and answered, pulling the phone away as he did.

"Harry Edward Styles. Where are you, uh? You disappear for like almost two weeks without saying anything to me? I'm your best friend and you leave me to worry in our dorm? I called your mom, I called Luke, Ashton and Jimmy. Where are-"

"Hello to you too, Liam. It's actually been a bit crazy these days, but I'll text you an address and if you come I'll explain everything yeah?"

"You better"

-

There was a knocking on the front door, Harry groaning because he was so done with people knocking today. He got up from Zayn's lap and went to the door, opening it. He was tackled to the floor as soon as he did, Liam's weight on top of his.

"Liam get off you fucker"

"Liam?"

They both turned around as Liam stared at Niall with confusion in his eyes.

"Ni-Niall?"

-

Hello

I'm really sorry this update sucks...

Thoughts? What happened between Niall and Liam? Did Harry over react?

I think there's like.. 3or4 chapters left and then an epilogue?

So that's it.. really sorry again for the sucky update, I didn't sleep at all and I wrote this so..

Vote, comment and stay perf xxx

Amelie - Louisxbooty