Chapter 9 - We

Dedicated to All of you because you are the bestest xx

-

"Wake up, baby"

Zayn felt something hot and wet trailing on his back, curls tickling. He smiled and groaned, turning around to meet Harry's face.

"G'morning" He whispered, cupping Harry's face, "never thought I'd get to wake up next to you" he smiled shyly.

Harry chuckled, "I know" he took a deep breath, "but I think we need to talk before deciding whatever we need to decide, yeah?"

Zayn nodded, cuddling closer into Harry, "Can we sleep more first? I'm exhausted"

Harry nodded, wrapping his arm around Zayn's waist. Zayn fell asleep again, but Harry couldn't. His mind was spinning, his thoughts rushing and he felt so dizzy.

Was this right? Was he supposed to sleep with Zayn? Did Zayn only used him to ease the pain of his mother?

Harry couldn't stop thinking about the possibilites and it broke his heart to think Zayn might not be into Harry like before.

But Zayn told him he loves him.

Harry inhaled sharply and closed his eyes.

-

Harry woke up feeling cold. Empty. He couldn't feel Zayn's body next to him. He opened his eyes and looked around the room.

No Zayn.

It was a big hotel room, with a kitchen and a couch, the room for the bed and the bathroom. Harry went to the bathroom, naked, but then put on a pair of boxers. He wandered around the room, stopping when he heard noise coming from the kitchen.

He stepped closer, peeking his head around the corner. His breath caught in his throat as he took in the sight in front of him.

Zayn had a tight pair of white boxers on, with Harry's black shirt he had on at the reception. He was busy cooking, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration and his tongue pokin out a bit.

Harry resisted the urge to coo at the boy, but he quietly walked to the smaller boy's figure. He wrapped his arms around Zayn's middle, pulling his back to his chest. Zayn shrieked, makin Harry chuckled lowly in his ear. Zayn shivered, but laid back against Harry's chest.

Harry pecked his clothed shoulder, then kissed his neck and his temple.

"Hey"

Zayn blushed, his skin heating up as he closed his eyes to enjoy the small gestures.

"Hi"

Harry spinned him around, pressing him to the counter, "You're so beautiful" he mumbled while tracing Zayn's features with his long fingers.

Zayn blushed harder, biting his bottom lips, "Are you going to fuck me or are we eating?"

Harry's eyes widened at Zayn's question but he laughed, pecking Zayn's lips thrice.

"We eat first, babe"

-

"We need to talk"

Zayn's head snapped up from where it was settled between Harry's legs, Harry's hard member teasingly standing in front of Zayn's face.

"Now?"

Harry rolled his eyes and picked up his boxers, staring at Zayn with mix emotions.

"Look, as much as I would love for you to suck me off while you're in my shirt" he glanced down approvingly, "I can't let you do this when my mind isn't settled."

Zayn got up, groaning in frustration, "Well, talk?" he narrowed his eyes at Harry.

Harry took a deep breath and sat on the couch, rubbing his face with his hands. He looked back at Zayn, before looking down and biting his lips.

"What is this, Zayn? Is this something you want, or did you just slept with me because you felt vulnerable?"

Zayn was taken aback by Harry's question. He sat on the coffee table in front of Harry and grabbed the lad's hands in his own.

"Look, babe. I've been waiting for you forever. And yes, I was sad yesterday, but I'll never regret what happened. I don't want to scare you away" he took a pause, kissing Harry's knuckles, "but I would really love to be with you, in every way possible. I think- I know, Harry. You're 'it' for me. I love you."

Harry was crying by the end of Zayn's speech, not saying anything but just crying. Zayn got up and sat next to Harry, pulling the younger but taller boy into his arms.

"I'm really sorry for everything I've done to you. I know this is somethig that makes you doubt me, but from now on, I promise I'll never let you down. I really do love you, Ha-"

"Shut up" Hary snapped, pressing his lips to Zayn, "I love you, too. Does this mean, you know...?"

Zayn chuckled, hugging Harry tighter, "This means, baby, I'm now yours for as long as you accept and want to be mine."

Harry blushed, turning his head to press his lips to Zayn's, "Then I hopd you won't get tired of me, because I'm not planning on leaving."

They both sat in silence, just enjoying each other's company. That was until Harry remembered something.

"Zee?"

Zayn looked down, "Yeah?"

"I'm still so fucking hard"

-

Hello lovelies!

Hope you're all having a good day/night.

Thoughts? They're finally together? Happy? For how long? *evil laugh*

dedication goes to the person who can guess my favorite song on Midnight Memories.

Until next time xx

Amelie - Louisxbooty