Chapter 12

Im so not sorry for that pic.

I don't really like this chapter but here x

-

Back to present time

Harry was sitting on the bed, staring at his hands as he heard voices screaming outside the door. He had been sitting in the room for about an hour and the screams and insults never died down.

Harry never liked violence or when people would raise their voice. He would always run away when he would see a fight or he'd hide in his room when his mother and step-fathers would be arguing.

What hurt the most was the fact that Zayn was nowhere to be seen or heard. He had fled the scene as soon as Liam came in the hotel room. Harry felt so alone. He looked at his phone again, for the fifth time, and sighed.

Suddenly, Harry realized there was no more screaming, and he heard the front door slam. He got up, opening the door and looking around to make sure they were gone.

He made his way to the small kitchen and open the cupboard, looking for something to eat. He gasped as he felt arms snaking around his waist. He turned around sharply and was met with Zayn's face.

"Hi baby" Zayn whispered against Harry's shoulder.

Harry didn't answer, pushing Zayn away and going back to the room.

"Harry?"

Still no answer. He closed the door behind him and lied down on the bed. He heard the door opening and he closed his eyes, cuddling further into the sheets. The bed dipped beside him and he felt Zayn's hand on his waist, just rubbing.

"Baby, what's the matter?"

Harry sat up with tears in his eyes, "What's the matter? You know how much I hate violence and screaming, yet you left me alone when they started to fight. Where did you go?"

Zayn looked down, "My mother's grave. I'm sorry babe, I just felt like I needed to go see her."

Harry looked down amd then back up at Zayn, "I'm sorry. C'mere" He opened his arms for Zayn, kissing the top of his head as the older lad rested on his chest.

They stayed in bed for hours, only cuddling and kissing.

"Zayn?"

He hummed in acknowledgement, lifting his head to look at Harry.

"What are we going to do? I mean, you need to go back to London and I need to stay here for Uni, I don't want to lose you when I just got you"

Zayn breathed deeply and sat up, straddling Harry's waist. He took the younger boy's hands in his and kissed the knuckles.

"Look, baby. We'll make it work, okay? You're not going to lose me and I'm sure as hell not letting you go, I love you too much"

Harry smiled shyly, leaning up to press his lips to Zayn's, "I love you Zayn"

-

5 months later

Harry was sitting in his dorm, watching Niall and Liam being all cuddly and cute. They had put all of their past behind them and started new, and it was a good decision. Harry could tell they were made for each other. He smiled sadly as his gaze lowered to his phone.

It had been 5 months since Zayn left for London again. 3 months since he last called Harry and 3 weeks since his last text.

Harry didn't want to be the clingy boyfriend, he noticed how Zayn would never answer his calls or his texts.

He didn't know what happened, they were great really, talking almost everyday and night and FaceTiming when they could. But now all Harry felt as emptiness and both Liam and Niall noticed.

"Harry?"

Harry lifted his head, staring dully at the boys, "Yeah?"

"Call him?" Niall proposed

Harry shook his head and got up, heading to the door, "I'll be at Lou's, see ya"

And he left. He made his way to Louis' dorm, knocking on the door. He smiled at the smaller boy, stepping inside the room.

"Hello, Harold. What a pleasure to see you"

"Cut it Louis" Harry said while removing his shirt. Louis stepped closer to Harry and unbuttoned his pants. Harry did the same to Louis and soon they were only in their boxers.

They smiled, going to the bed and getting under the covers. Louis opened his arms for Harry and the taller boy cuddled close.

"He called me this morning, H"

Harry tensed, closing his eyes and breathing quickly, "He c-called you?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry Harry. He sounded so guitly. He asked me to take care of you, but didn't say why. It makes me sick to see how he left you, again"

Harry was crying, holding Louis closer. He sniffled quielty and tried holding back a sob, but the way Louis' hand was rubbing his back was making it harder.

"Why can't he love me the way I love him Lou?"

Louis shrugged, "I don't know, boo"

Harry lifted his head, staring at Louis, "If you were him, would you?"

Louis nodded, noticing how close Harry's face was. Harry's gaze dropped to Louis' lips, then moved up to his eyes.

"You're really pretty you know?"

Louis blushed, "Thank you, but you're very emotional so let's not make mistakes okay?"

-

"Harry, this came into the mail today"

20 years old Harry rushed to Louis' room in their shared flat, wondering what Louis was talking about. It had been a year since he and Zayn last talked, when Harry went to London only to be brokenhearted when he left. Zayn couldn't handle the distance.

Funny how he told Harry everything would work out for them.

Harry gave Louis a questionning look, holding his hand out. Louis gave him the card, a sad smile on his face. His hands went to Harry's waist, pulling them both on his bed, sitting at the edge. Harry gasped as he read the first words.

" We are happy to invite you to the wedding of

Zayn Malik & Max Geyer..."

-

Okay guys...

Put down you knives

I know this isn't what you expected but I have something planned and prepare yourself for some drama!

There's 3 chapter left, and an epilogue.

Stay awesome

Louisxbooty x