4

It was about 7am when I felt Vinnie playing with my hair. I turned and faced him as he still held me in his arms.
"Happy now?" I asked as I put my hand on his cheek.
"Yes very much so" he said still playing with my hair. I leaned into him inches from his lips when Michael opened the door.
"Hey man are you headed to train-" he said as he stopped in his tracks. Vinnie shot away from me and jumped up shutting the door.
"Why the fuck aren't you in your room?" Michael asked me.
"We watched a movie last night and I just fell asleep." I told him.
"Oh really. So that's why you were about to kiss him when I walked in" he said.
"Michael keep your voice down. Nothing is going on. Just a moment of weakness" Vinnie said to him. I nodded agreeing trying to sell it to Michael.
"Please don't tell Thomas. It won't happen again" I said. Michael was still shocked and he agreed not to say anything as he walked out of the room. I took one of Vinnie pillows and put it over my face and screamed.
"Hey hey hey. He's not gonna say anything. Plus nothing happened we just slept" he said as he put his arms back around me pulling me into his chest. I nodded into his chest.
"If Thomas finds out I slept in here or that you slept in my bed last night. We will be dead" I said to him as I looked up at him. He nodded his head. We stayed there for a few more minutes until Vinnie had to get up for training. He got up and headed to his sparring place and I went into my room and got into workout clothes to wait for Vinnie to pick me up on the way to Dogpound. I made coffee and did some laundry before it turned 8. Everyone was now waking up and surprised that I was awake and had coffee made for everyone.
"Why are you up so early?" Conner asked me.
"Just felt like getting up early" I said shooting Michael a glance to stay silent. Everyone was taking there coffee and sitting down on their computers or heading into our house gym to get a workout.
"You already workout too?" Calvin asked as he put his cup in the sink behind me.
"No I am headed with Vinnie to dogpound to workout later" I told him. On that Vinnie ran into the house.
"Y/N we gotta get going quickly so we aren't late" he said as I grabbed my bag with my wallet and a water from the fridge as I went out and we got in Vinnies car. We drove to Dogpound and it was kind of awkward when we got there because Josh was with Bryce, Nate, and Taylor. He came over and said hi but I stayed closer to Vinnie. He didn't do there training stuff with them because they were doing boxing specific strength training stuff and he had his own workout regimen he wanted to stick to. I was doing lunges when I felt someone's hand brush mine. I turned and saw it was Josh.
"Hey beautiful" he said to me as he smirked and walked away. I kept doing my workout and finished up and waited for Vinnie and them to be done.
"Hey" he said as he was all sweaty and shirtless wiping his face off as he walked towards me. I smiled up at Vinnie as he and I took another gym pic together in the mirror before leaving. Josh and Bryce drove together and we had parked behind them. Josh caught up to us and opened my door for me.
"Thanks Josh" I said as I got in. I held the door open for a second as he leaned down and kissed me. I pulled away quickly and gave him an uncomfortable smile as he winked at me and walked away waving.
"What the fuck was that." Vinnie said as soon as he got in and shut his door.
"I have no idea but I did not enjoy that" I told him. Vinnie looked down and smiled at the thought of telling Josh that if he tried something again. He pulled out of the spot and we drove to Starbucks to get drinks. He put his hand on my knee while he drove only taking it off to shift gears. We got back to Hype and it was almost 11.
"Hey guys how was your workout" patty asked us.
"It was really good. Did you and Calvin workout?" I asked him. He nodded.
"Ya we did and then went for a hike" he told me. I nodded and went into the kitchen with Vinnie by my side. I went to the stove and turned it on to make some eggs.
"Make me some too please?" Vinnie asked me. I nodded. He came up behind me and he checked before he did but he wrapped his hands around my waist. He put his head in my neck and held me close to his body. I felt his breathing slow as he relaxed as he held me. We stood there for a minute before he pulled away. I finished making out eggs.
"Thank you" he said with a smile as he sat next to me with his plate. He had made some peanut butter toast to go with the eggs as well. We ate our lunch and then went and sat on the couch. Everyone was in and out of the house and Vinnie made a tiktok. I did as well. I did a transition one but it took me a few try's to get any of the transitions to be clean. After I did I posted it and sat back next to Vinnie. Nobody was in the living room so he put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I snuggled into his arms. We sat there for quiet a while before we got up and went into his room.
"Anything else planned for today?" He asked me. I shook my head.
"How about a drive? Tonight? We usually take all of our cars and drive fast around here and then we take a scenic route back to the house" he told me.
"Actually that sounds like a lot of fun. As long as Thomas doesn't pull me into his car" I jokingly said. He laughed as well I went into my room and cleaned up my room and showered. It was almost 3pm now and I went and found Alex and Kouvr. Alex was filming for YouTube.
"So this is Y/N" he said.
"Hi" I said.
"And she is Thomas's sister so we are gonna pull a little prank on Thomas if you would be down to help us" he said to me. I nodded.
"Okay cool" he said. He handed me the remote to a life like snake.
"Woah that's creepy" I said to Alex.
"Ya and Thomas is like deadly afraid of Snakes too is the best part of this. So the plan is you are going to stand outside his room and control the snake to go into the room. Then Mia who is also in on it is going to scream snake and we are gonna see how Thomas reacts" Alex said to me I nodded my head and Alex filmed the entire thing for his channel. It was so funny to watch Thomas jump behind Mia as the snake came to his side of the bed. His dog Leo was barking like crazy from the bed. It was an honestly great prank. Once we finished filming we all sat down as a house and filmed a couple of tiktoks that I was in to show I was a new member to the house. It was almost 5 now and Kouvr and Mia were cooking dinner for us all. I sat down at the table with Vinnie beside and I put my feet up in his chair. He rested his hands On my legs as we waited for dinner. Nobody really noticed it. Or at least we thought. I sat up straight and that's when someone said something.
"You owe me" Michael said to Calvin next to him.
"Ugh" he said as he handed him ten bucks. I looked at him confused.
"What does he owe you for?" Alex asked.
"We had a bet for at what point Y/N and Vinnie would finally take their hands off of each other" Calvin told him. Thomas set down his fork and his head turned towards us. I put my hands in my lap and sat there awkwardly.
"What does he mean Y/N?" Thomas asked us.
"Nothing I just had my feet up on him. We are friends" I said to him. Vinnie nodded agreeing.
"Come on shes your sister. I wouldn't do anything without asking first" Vinnie said to Thomas. Thomas nodded and picked his fork back up to eat. Vinnie and I looked what each other relieved. We continued to eat dinner and then Thomas and Alex cleaned up. It was the four of theirs night to deal with dinner. Vinnie and I both went back to our rooms and I went into the bathroom to do my night time routine when I felt hands on my hips and looked up in the mirror to Vinnie smiling at me.
"Hey" he said as he pulled me closer and put his head in my neck.
"Hi" I said as I put my hands up to put my hands in his hair. I turned around to face Vinnie. He stared into my eyes. His beautiful blue eyes looked like the ocean. I could get lost just looking at him. He put one of his hands on the side of my face and traced my chin with his thumb. He looked down at my lips for a second before looking into my eyes. He waited for me to nod before he leaned in and kissed me. He pulled me into him and I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him in deeper to his kiss. My hands ran through his messy hair and he kissed me before he pushed his body in closer to mine. We stayed like this for what felt like hours but was more like minutes. He finally pulled away from our kiss first. We both stood their breathlessly for a moment with our foreheads pressed together. 
"Now that was incredible" I said to him. He giggled slightly.
"Ya it was" he said. He placed another kiss on my lips before he finally pulled away from me. I finished doing my night time routine and then walked into Vinnies room. I stood in the door way and motioned for him to come to me.
"Y/N maybe we shouldn't tonight. Michael walked in this morning and-"
"And so what I want you to come stay with me. I'll lock the door and if someone knocks I'll say I didn't realize" I told him to reassure him. He followed me into my room. He shut the door and then turned the tv on for us before he locked both doors. He turned to me and jumped in the bed next to me. This time I didn't hesitate I just wrapped my arms around him. And he pulled me in close to him as he kissed me on the head. We sat there for a while before I decided the movie started getting boring. I turned over and faced Vinnie and stared up at him.
"What" he said. I shook my head as I reached my hand up to play with his blonde curls. He smiled at me and took my hand and placed a kiss on my hand before putting my hand back down. I frowned at him.
"Alright I'll bite. What is it you want?" Vinnie asked as he paused the movie and sat up.
"I don't know" I said as I crawled onto his lap and sat there. Looking down at him. I leaned down and kissed him. When I pulled away he lifted his head up very confused. I kissed him one more time and pulled away right as he put his hands on my hips. I rolled off of him and played the tv.
"Oh alright then. You started a war" he told me. I giggled and we kept watching the movie. I slowly fell asleep and when I started to Vinnie played with my hair until I was fully asleep.