6

It was about 5am and I was wide awake. Vinnie was still asleep snuggled into my body. I started playing with his hair and stroking the side of his face with my thumb. He seemed so peaceful as he slept. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. I laid in bed until about 6 before trying to move out from under Vinnie. He felt me trying to leave and he wrapped his arms under my body and held me. His head was on my stomach as I tried to move again.
"Where are you going?" He said sleepily to me.
"I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be back"I said. He loosened his grip on my waist and I went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went to the bathroom before returning to my room. Vinnie was awake now and he was sitting up.
"No go back to sleep. I just needed to pee" I said to him in sad voice. I felt bad for waking him up.
"No I need to get to the gym by 8 and we agreed to do a four mile run before we did so I have to meet the boys at 7" he said to me.
"Okay fine" I said to him as I sat down on the bed beside him. Vinnie pulled me into his chest as he set his phone down beside me. He kissed the top of my head and held me close to him. After about ten minutes he got up and went to his room to get changed. I sat on my bed and waited for Vinnie to come back.
"Okay I'm gonna head out but if you want to take one of my cars or Thomas's car he will let you if you want to meet me at the gym at 8" Vinnie said as he walked into my room.
"Uh ya I guess I could do that. Or I could grab an Uber and ride back home with you" I told him.
"Alright ya why don't you do that" he told me as he bent down and kissed me goodbye.
"And maybe we can grab lunch before we come back" Vinnie said in between kisses he was giving me.
"Ya I would love that" I told him. He gave me one final kiss before he left out of my room to go to the gym. I went to bed for another half hour and then went out into the kitchen to get coffee.
"Good morning. Did I see Vinnie leaving your room this morning?" Calvin asked me. Thomas and Mia were sitting at the counter and Thomas stopped typing.
"Uh ya he came in to tell me he had to go for a run at 7 so he said to Uber to the gym and then meet him there and that he would drive me back afterwards." I told them trying to brush it off.
"Ya are you sure about that. Because he also left your room with you yesterday morning" Calvin said as he pushed. Thomas chinned in.
"Ya what's going on with you two? You have been inseparable since the day you moved in"
"We are just friends. I don't really know what to tell you we are close" I replied. I was kinda getting defensive.
"Ya is that why I opened Vinnies door to see his bed made and unslept in at 2am?" Thomas fired back at me.
"Thomas come with me" I said pulling his arm into the living room.
"Do you like him?" He asked me.
"I-I do. He's so sweet. I really love being around him Thomas. I just didn't want to tell you until we decided if we were dating or not" I said to him as I looked into his eyes. I could see he was shocked. He knew what I was going to say but he didn't think I would actually say it.
"Alright. Just be smart. Vinnie is a sweet guy but he isn't great at relationships. Up until he started training he had a new girl every couple weeks" he told me. I nodded.
"Thank you Thomas. I am hoping you will be okay with this" I told him.
"Honestly if he makes you happy then I'm happy for you" he told me. I nodded and gave him a hug and we walked into the kitchen together.
"Sorry about that Y/N. I didn't know this was a huge deal" Calvin apologized.
"Hey it's fine Calvin don't worry about it seriously. You weren't wrong. He and I have been hanging out. Nothing is serious though" I told Calvin, Mia, Thomas, Alex, Kouvr, and Michael.
"Well at least you finally said something" Michael said to the group. All eyes shot to him and I shot him a big glare.
"What I walked into Vinnies room the third night she was here and they were in his bed asleep" Michael said. I started to blush and I put my hands in my face.
"Oh really. They have been sleeping in bed together?" Thomas said turning towards me. I was so embarrassed.
"Nothing had happened!" I said as quick as possible. Hoping that they knew what I meant.
"That's good" Alex chimed in.
I saw my Uber had texted they were here and I quickly ran out to the car with my coffee cup in hand.
"Hi thank you so much" I said to my Uber as I got in. He drove me to Dogpound and I paid him.
"Hey gorgeous" Vinnie said as he walked over to me as I entered the gym. He put his arms around me and held me.
"Hi. I just want to tell you before we get home umm Calvin ratted us out and they all know that we have been hanging out" I told him. I put my head in his chest as he lifted my face up.
"It's not a big deal. They would have figured something was going on eventually" he told me. I nodded my head.
"So it's fine then?" I asked him.
"Ya. It makes whatever this is easier because now we can be more public" he said. I started to blush.
"Alrighty then" I said. I reached up and kissed him. He kissed me back for a second before we both walked back over to the rest of the boys. Sab was there again but her boyfriend cooper and his friend Jaden weren't. She had brought her friend Cynthia with her this time to workout. Josh was also there again and he had kept eyeing me again. I wen through and did leg and cardio day. I was truly dying by the time I was done. I finished off stretching and then Sab, Cynthia and I took a mirror selfie. I exchanged numbers with both Sab and Cynthia to hang out with them in the future. They were both super nice and I really liked meeting Cynthia.
"Hey you ready to get to lunch?" Vinnie asked as he walked over to me. He had his shirt off and thrown over his shoulder.
"Sure" I told him as I took his hand and we walked over to his car. Bryce and Josh were parked behind us.
"Hey do you two want to go get lunch?" Bryce asked us.
"We we're gonna go to lunch actually" Vinnie said.
"Oh mind if we join?" Josh asked.
"Uh I guess not" Vinnie said looking down at me. I nodded at him to show him it was fine. Bryce and Josh followed us to a small outdoor restaurant that was about ten minutes away.
"I am really sorry. I didn't know what to say" he told me.
"No it's fine Vinnie. It's not like it was a date or anything." I told him.
"Well how about tomorrow I take you out for dinner?" He asked me.
"Ya I would love that" I said leaning in for a kiss.
We got out of his car and went into the restaurant with Bryce and Josh behind us. Vinnie had thrown a sweatshirt on and he gave me his other one that he had with him. It was huge on me to the point it went down to my knees. I was a lot shorter than Vinnie was so the sweatshirt made me look ridiculous but I felt awkward going out in a sports bra and leggings.
"Hey table for four please" I said to the hostess. She nodded and brought us to a table. We sat down for lunch and all chatted for a while. I was sitting next to Vinnie and he put his arm around the back of my chair and pulled me towards him.
"What are we doing when we get home?" I asked him.
"I don't know. Probably pool time relax my muscles and then get in the shower and hang out until we have dinner and our house movie night" he said to me.
"Okay" I said to him. He pulled me closer and kissed the top of my head. Bryce and Josh looked at us very confused.
"So when the fuck did you guys start dating?" Bryce asked. Josh still looked really confused because less than a week ago now he was flirting with me at our party.
"Umm we have been hanging out. We aren't dating though" I said.
"Were you two flirting the night that I tried to hook up with you? Sorry Vinnie but it's the truth" he said to him. Vinnie rolled his eyes.
"No we had only known each other for two days so" I told them. They nodded.
"Well I'm happy for you both then" Josh said to us both. We continued talking and ate our lunch before we got in our cars and left. Vinnie and I got in the car and he put his hand on my leg while he drove. He seemed less careful than he had been. We got back to the House and changed into swim clothes and jumped in the pool for an hour to relax. When we were done we both went into the bathroom to get in the shower.
"You want to join me?" Vinnie said as he started kissing my neck while I was brushing my hair out before getting into the shower.
"I want to say yes but I don't want to rush anything" I told him. He kept kissing my neck and put his hands on my waist pulling me close to his body.
"Vinnie" I said. He pulled away from me.
"Fine. I get it. I don't want to rush anything either" he told me. I turned and gave him a quick kiss and got in the shower and took off my bikini and showered. It was almost 5pm when I went out to the kitchen and Michael Calvin Patty and Connor were cooking dinner. They were being lazy and just were making ton of Mac and cheese from a box which was fine by me it was delicious. We all grabbed and ate the Mac and cheese before I started to make popcorn for everyone.
"Need some help?" Vinnie asked as he handed me another bowl.
"Actually if you could do the microwave popcorn I can do the stove popcorn" I told him.
"Ya of course" he told me. We made the popcorn and walked into the movie theater in the house. I snagged one of the big bean bags and grabbed a blanket. Everyone else came in and piled into the movie theater chairs or the couch. Vinnie came and sat next to me. We were off to the side of everyone but across from us were Michael and his girlfriend Tatty. Vinnie sat down next to me and looked at me funny.
"You didn't get me a blanket?" He said. I started to giggle.
"If you wanted one you should have grabbed one. Every other person got their own blanket" I told him. He rolled his eyes and tugged on my blanket.
"Please" he says with puppy dog eyes. I caved and gave him part of the blanket. He snuggled in next to me with his one of his arms wrapped around me and he propped himself up behind me with his other hand. Calvin and Connor picked the movie and the decided on The Purge Election year. It was alright but I wasn't paying much attention to it. I could only focus on Vinnie rubbing his fingers on my bare stomach.
"Vinnie stop it" I said in a whisper.
"Stop what?" He whispered back into my ear. He started kissing my cheek and peppering kisses down my neck. He sat there kissing my neck enjoying every minute of it. I knew this was payback for teasing him last night. He pulled me back tight to his body and I started closing my eyes and getting into feeling his soft lips against my neck.
"Pay attention to the movie" he whispered into my ear. I opened my eyes and tried to focus but I really couldn't.
"I can't with you kissing me and running your hands all over my stomach and legs" I said. He had moved his hand to my hips as he kept tracing his fingers down my leg.
"Well you better try harder so they don't notice" he said to me as he put his free hand on the back of my neck. I kept trying to pay attention but I couldn't I pulled away from Vinnie and turned towards him.
"You are going to get me into trouble" I said to him as he leaned in and kissed me.
"Vinnie I mean it let's watch the movie" i said to him. He nodded and kissed my forehead. As I turned back around. He didn't listen fully though. He stopped kissing my neck but he did however continue to trace his hands up and down my thigh and moving my shorts up and down slightly. I reached my hand into the blanket and grabbed his to stop him.
"What is it?" He said to me as he whispered into my ears.
"Vinnie the movie is almost over and they are gonna turn the lights on and we will get in trouble" I said to him.
"Alright fine I'll stop" he said to me as he pulled his arm out from under the blanket and put his arm around me over top of the blanket. We finished watching another movie before I got up to get more snacks. Vinnie stayed on the the bean bag.
"So what was that?" Michael asked as we were both grabbing some candy from the kitchen.
"What do you mean?" I asked him. Trying to play it off even though I knew exactly what he was talking about.
"You and Vinnie making out less than five feet away from all of us" Michael said. I smacked him.
"I told him to stop I knew someone would see. I'm sorry" I said to him.
"No need to be sorry but uh be less obvious or just don't be making out in front of us all" he told me laughing. I nodded.
"Thanks Michael" I told him.
I went back into the living room and sat down next to Vinnie.
"I told you someone would see. Michael just saw us" I told him. I was a little annoyed but also liked his teasing.
"Sorry. I was just trying to have some fun" he said kind of annoyed.
"I'm not mad. Just be more discrete" I said to him with a smirk.
"Okay then" he smirked back. I gave him a piece of sour patch kids and giggled. We snuggled the rest of the next two movies before deciding to go to bed. I went into my room and Vinnie followed behind me. We were both very tired and just got into bed and went to sleep.