10

Vinnie shook me awake bright and early.
"I'm headed To go do sparring do you want to come with me or take my new car and meet me?" He asked me.
"I'll meet you at Dogpound but with an Uber" I told him.
"Okay I'll see you in an hour" he told me. He kissed me before he left and I rolled back to bed before I would be woken up by my alarm. I got up and got dressed. We had to make today a light day as we left at 3am the next morning. I got my Uber to the house and I got in and went to the gym. I met Sab and Cynthia as I went in. Vinnie was in the ring as I walked In. I went over and watched him for a couple of minutes. The Deji guy who he was boxing had no chance. Vinnie was gonna kick his ass in the ring. I stopped watching and went over and started my workout. I was over doing squats with the squat rack when I felt a very sweaty chest against mine living the rack up off of me.
"Hey baby" he said to me. His newest pet name for me and I liked it.
"Hey. How was sparring?" I asked him.
"Went great. We worked on some new techniques for blocking" he told me. I nodded.
"That's great. You are gonna kick Dejis ass" I said to him. He smiled and kissed me.
"I hope so" he told me. He left and went vCn to his workout as I finished mine. We both finished up and Vinnie finished with some more sprints while I sat on the machine he pushed. I did so for all four of them and then took a group photo with all of them and posted it on my stories along with a video of Vinnie flexing while I laughed at him.
"Alright let's go we need to get back and hang out for the day. We have to leave in the morning anyways" he told me. I nodded.
"I guess see you guys in the flight" I told the girls.
"Ya we will see you in Miami Y/N. Let us know what hotel you are at" they said to me.
"Will do" I said. Vinnie opened up the door to the car for me and I got in. He started his car and drove us back to Hype. We had a very uneventful day after that ahead of us. Vinnie had said he wanted to get in the pool because it would be the last time we would be home for a while. We got back to the house and Vinnie parked. We both got out of the house and went into the kitchen and we saw nobody. We both thought it was a bit odd but went into our rooms. Vinnie went and opened his door first when I saw him pause and turn and smile at me.
"Come look" he said to me as he was laughing.
I walked into the room and saw my picture plastered all over the walls and all over the room while Michael laid on his bed.
"What did you do to his poor bedroom" I said. Vinnie stood behind me and put his arms around me as he put his head on mine laughing.
"What Y/N you don't like the new room design?" Thomas asked. He was filming for his Vlog clearly so I just played into it.
"Oh no I think it needs some more actually. Umm I do have to ask could you have picked a different picture of me?" I asked him. He laughed.
"Oh Mia chose it. Trust me you would have been y clothed and not in your bikini even though you are trying to look silly in the pic" he told me. I laughed and so did Vinnie.
"You do know you are cleaning this up though right?" Vinnie said to Thomas, Mia, and Calvin.
"Oh no this is the new decor" Calvin said as he patted his shoulder and walked out.
"If you didn't start dating my sister then I wouldn't have had to redesign your room for you" Thomas said laughing.
"Well I guess I will deal with the room then" he said playing into it. Thomas shut off his camera and I went into my room and grabbed my swimsuit. Vinnie and I both got changed and went into the pool. We had a pretty chill rest of our day. We snuggled on the couch and hung around until we had dinner.  We ate takeout as the rest of the house also ate on their own and then we went upstairs and got in bed. We knew tomorrow would be a really early day if we didn't just go to bed now.

We woke up at about 2am and grabbed our bags. The airport wasn't that far away from us at Hype so we quickly got in Thomas's car and he dropped us off. I was so tried that I fell asleep on Vinnies shoulder on the short ride to the airport.
"Babe wake up we are here" Vinnie said as he nudged me awake. I stretched awake and got up and we grabbed our bags from the car we each had three bags plus an empty suitcase that We ordered for pickup at a store in Miami for when we got there. We went in and went through security when I saw Sab, Cynthia, Cooper, and who I assumed was Cynthias boyfriend Quinton. He had long black hair that was pulled back into a man bun and tattoos all over him.
"Hey guys" I said to them. I was holding onto my suitcases and let go of them as we began talking to them. Vinnie put his down too and stood behind me rubbing his hands on my arms to keep me warm. I was still half asleep so I let myself fall out of our conversation and back into Vinnie as he held me close.
"So you two look cozy" Quinton commented to us.
"Ya we are dating" I said to him.
"Oh I had no clue" Quinton said. He clearly felt awkward because he and Vinnie used to live together and he didn't know.
"Ya it's new still" Vinnie commented to appease the awkwardness.
"Well why are you guys headed to Miami?" I asked them all.
"We wanted to get away for a while and Bryce is gonna be down here and so Jaden and Nessa are meeting us down here soonish and then we are just gonna lounge around Miami for a while" Cynthia answered for them all.
"Oh that's cool. How long?" I asked them all. Sab answered this time.
"Probably until just after the fight. We want to watch it in person and decided to come down to the press conference as well" she said.
"Well we will see you guys there then." I said back.
"Are you guys at the Hilton in the center of Miami as well?" Cooper asked us.
"We are for a little while before we head to another place" Vinnie answered him. I stopped paying close attention to the conversation as I was so tired. I closed my eyes and rested until Vinnie pushed me forward slightly to see if I was awake.
"We have to get on our flight. I think your sitting with Sab and I. You are in the middle" Vinnie said to me.
"Okay let's board the plane then"
He nodded and we went and boarded the plane.  Vinnie sat on the outside seat I was in the middle and Sab was sitting on the outside. I buckled in and then put my head on Vinnies shoulder so I could sleep. Vinnie rested his head on mine and we both slept for the entire flight up until the bad turbulence at the end.
"Babe we need to buckle back up the captain says bad turbulence for our landing" he said to me. I nodded into his shoulder and put my seatbelt back on. I was still half asleep but I was slowly waking up as the plane was landing. The turbulence was really bad to the point it made me feel sick. Sab was still passed out and was also buckled in still. The plane landed and we all stood up and got off. We walked out of the airport and Vinnie ordered an Uber that was waiting to take us to the hotel. We got there and it was about 6am LA time but 9am Miami time. We got into the hotel and we both immediately went and got changed. Vinnie went into the bathroom and came out shirtless.
"I'm gonna grab a shower. I feel gross" he told me. I laughed.
"I want one too so hurry up" I told him. Vinnie got a devilish smile across his face as he spoke to me.
"Or you could join me"
"Vinnie I am not having sex with you for the first time in the shower" I told him with a giggle.
"We don't need to have sex. Just shower" he told me.
"I guess that could be fun" I told him as I started to get undressed. He bit his lip as he watched me before I shooed him back into the bathroom. Vinnie was already in the shower as I stepped in behind him. He didn't turn to face me when I got in until I tapped his back.
"Hi" I said smiling at him. This was our first time seeing each other completely exposed. He stroked my cheek with the back of his hand as he leaned down and kissed me. He pulled away and returned to his shower. I started to wash off as Vinnie seemed to be almost done already. Once he finished he took the loofa out of my hand and started to wash my back for me his touch was so soft against my back. His hands ran down my lower back as cleaned me off. I turned to face him as he continued to rub the loofa on my shoulders. I pulled his hands away as I stepped into the water to rinse off. He put his hands on my shoulders.
"Vinnie" I said softly.
"Yes baby?" He said to me as he continued to massage my shoulders.
"We should get out" I told him.
"Ya we should. I'm really tired" he told me. I turned and grabbed a towel off of the rack and handed one to Vinnie. We both got out and dried off and got dressed into sweats. I actually was wearing Vinnie pants and sweatshirt.
"What time is your press interview?" I asked him.
"It's at 2pm so we can sleep until 12 order food to the room and get ready and then head out by 1:30. Sadly I have to be photographed walking inside so if you don't want to them you can go in through the back or you can walk in with me" he told me as we both sat into bed.
"I'll walk in with you" I told him. Vinnie smiled as I told him that.
"Okay let's try and get some sleep" he said to me as he pulled me into his chest.
"Ya I am so beat after being up at 3 and the time difference. At least I have over a month to get used to it" I told him.
"About that we are being put up in an apartment by social gloves I might add. We can move in as soon as tomorrow. They aren't ready until then" he told me.
"Wait for real. We are getting an apartment while we are here?" I said to him.
"Ya. We have it through June I believe" he told me.
"I am so excited!" I said to him as I reached up and kissed him.
"Me too. Alright let's get some sleep" he said to me. I nodded and fell asleep.