5

"Good morning" I said to Vinnie as I rolled over and faced him. He left his arms wrapped around my body as he smiled with his eyes still closed. I leaned forward to him and put my head in the crook of his neck.
"What is it you want exactly?" He asked me as I stayed pressed into his neck.
"Nothing just snuggles."
"Okay. But we have to get up soon. I have training again you gonna come with me?" He asked. I nodded into his neck and he pulled my entire body on top of him as he turned into his back. He held me tight when we both heard it. The door handle jiggle.
"Shit" I whispered. Vinnie shot out of the bed and went into the bathroom to get back to his room. Quietly shutting the bathroom door. I waited a minute and then got out of bed acting like I just woke up.
"Hey why is the door locked?" Thomas asked me.
"I locked it while I was getting dressed last night and forgot to unlock it when I got in bed must be. What's up what do you need?" I asked him.
"Well I am headed to get coffee do you want Dunkin?" He asked me.
"Uh sure. Can you get me a medium iced latte with extra cream and sugar?" I asked him.
"Ya of course" he said as he walked away from my room heading to the garage to leave. I walked to the bathroom and went pee before going into Vinnies room. Thomas had also asked Vinnie what he wanted and left his room as I opened the bathroom door.
"No don't get changed" I said to Vinnie as I walked towards him and put my hands around his neck.
"No I know but I figure I can head to Dogpound as soon as they get back and get my workout done and then you and I can go out to eat or stay here and watch a movie or do something else together" he told me while he now had his hands on my waist holding me close. I gave him the puppy eyes.
"Fine. But why don't we stream. That could be a lot of fun" I said.
Vinnie smiled seeing how I was taking interest in something he really loves doing.
"That would be amazing to do" he told me. I smiled and he kissed me quickly before I went back into my room to get dressed. I put on a matching violet leggings and sports bra set along with a darker purple sweatshirt of Vinnies. We went and sat in the kitchen and waited and chatted until they brought the coffee back.
"Ahhh thank you" I said to Thomas as he handed me my latte. I was so excited.
"Alright thank you and we would love to stay and chat but we have to get to the gym" Vinnie said as he started walking and I followed.
"Hold it" Thomas said. Which made us both stop dead in our tracks.
"Vinnie. Where did you sleep last night?" Thomas asked him.
"In my room why?" He replied. I was standing there panicking behind Vinnie.
"No reason. When I asked what you wanted this morning for coffee you were standing up out of bed and your bed hadn't looked like it had been slept in" Thomas said to him setting his coffee down and crossing his arms. 
"Oh I woke up early hoping to get some stuff done which I did and then made my bed before I did anything" Vinnie told him. I knew Thomas wasn't going to by that. Vinnie rarely made his bed. I started to walk towards the door sipping my coffee as the conversation dwindled down.
"Alright. I just didn't know if you had a first time hook up and stayed out somewhere. Just wanted you to be safe" Thomas said.
"Aww thanks man" Vinnie replied to him as he walked after me. We got into his yellow car today and we both burst out laughing.
"Well that was umm awkward" I said.
"Ya especially with half the house standing right in front of me" Vinnie said still laughing. He put his car in drive and we headed to the gym. We met the boys all there again but this time both Josh and Jaden came along with a light brown haired boy and a short haired brunette girl were with them. Vinnie Nate and Bryce got straight into training for cardio stuff today.
"Hi Y/N I am Sab and this is my boyfriend Cooper" she said to me.
"Hey nice to meet you both" I said shaking their hands. I got into my workout when I was doing deadlifts and Someone came up behind me. I thought it was Vinnie but then I noticed the hands didn't feel as strong and I dropped the bar and moved away.
"What the fuck Josh" I said as I stepped away from the weight.
"What you looked like you were struggling I was trying to help" he said.
"Well if you wanted to help either one ask me first and two if I say yes help form the front so I don't break my toe" I said as I walked over to some of the other equipment. Josh stood there before picking up the bar and putting it back for me. I finished my workout avoiding Josh at all times. I chatted with Jaden for a few minutes and he was super nice. He even said he was glad to see me after the party to make sure things weren't awkward which they weren't.
"Vinnieee" I said as I walked over to him while he was wiping sweat off with a towel" I bent down and kissed his cheek hoping nobody had noticed.
"Hey what's that for?" He asked me.
"Oh nothing just wanted to say I'm ready to go when you are" I replied back.
"Alright cool give me ten minutes and we can head out" he told me.
"Sounds good with me" I said as I was still hung over his shoulders. I kissed his cheek again before removing myself. I went and took a picture with Sab in the mirror before walking over to the exit. Vinnie was walking across and I was waiting for him.
"So how about I take you to see the town today?" Josh said to me as he stopped at the exit.
"Josh listen we had a fun time but I'm just  I'm not interested anymore. I'm sorry" I said trying to let him down easy.
"Alright I will officially take the hint. Try and be friends at least?" He asked.
"Sure we can be friends" I said back. He gave me a fist bump and then he left. Vinnie finally made his way over to me. He was still shirtless. The entire part of the gym we were in was officially empty so I stopped him before he opened the door.
"Come here for a second." I said to him taking his hand.
"Why?" He asked I hit my lip at him and he followed with me. He pulled me in towards his body as he bent down and kissed me. His pillowy lips were so soft and sweet. He pulled me close to his body that was still slightly sweaty from his workout. I put my hands on the back of his neck and ran my hands through his hair. He pulled away for a second and smirked at me before he started kissing my cheek and my jaw as he slowly traced to my neck. He kept kissing my neck softly. I pulled away and he looked into my eyes.
"I am not done with you" he said pulling me back closer. I giggled a little bit and he kept kissing my neck and on the top of my color bone. He moved to the other side of my neck and kept kissing me. I finally pulled him back up to my lips for one final kiss. I pulled away and he held me for a minute.
"Now we should get going" I said to him. His forehead was pressed against mine and he pulled away from me and took my hand. He held it back to the door and dropped it as soon as we went outside because of everyone around us. We got into his car and he drove home. He left his hand carelessly on my upper thigh and kept running his fingers on the fabric of my leggings.
"Hey guys" I said to everyone as we walked in. I sat down on one of the giant bean bag chairs and Vinnie went and sat next to Michael on one of the couches.
"Hey do you have any plans the rest of the day?" Kouvr asked me.
"I told Vinnie I would stream with him for a bit but it should only be an hour. Why what's up?" I asked her.
"Me and Mia were gonna convince the boys to go to target and if you want to come you can. Vinnie can too. We are taking two cars anyways so" Kouvr said to me. I looked back at Vinnie.
"You down for target later?" I said to him. He shrugged his shoulders and nodded yes.
"Alright we will both come I guess"
"Ah yay this is gonna be so much fun!" Kouvr said very excited. I nodded my head. Vinnie and I went into his room and streamed. We were playing fortnite because Vinnie said it would be the easiest game for me to learn and play. We ended up having a fun time and streamed for about an hour or so before we wrapped it up. After that we ate lunch and hung around the house until about 4pm when Mia came into my room.
"Hey you want to grab Vinnie for me we are gonna head to target now" she said.
"Ya sure I can" I said walking through the bathroom to his room. I knocked and he said to come in so I did.
"Hey" he said to me from his bed.
"Let's go to target I guess" I said to him. I stood up and followed me out of his room. We got into Alex's car because Thomas wanted to take the Lambo that only had two seats. Alex was filming for his Vlog on the trip too so Vinnie and I made sure to be extra careful about any physical contact or even how we spoke. He only filmed for part of the car ride tho so it was nice. When we got to Target we parked and met Mia and Thomas inside.
"Ooo I love this bracelet" I said to Vinnie. He and I were alone for a few minutes in the jewelry department. It was a small silver bracelet that had a butterfly charm holding it together.
"Do you want it?" Vinnie asked me.
"Oh no I couldn't that's too expensive for me to wear" I told him. What I didn't know however was that Vinnie did buy it. He also loved butterfly's like I did. He grabbed it and carried around a small bag refusing to show me what was inside.
"Alright we should get ice cream" I said to everyone we all agreed and grabbed a ton of containers for the house.
"We should get a hunch of popcorn and candy too and do a movie night in the movie theater tomorrow night" Mia suggested.
"Actually that sounds like so much fun. Can we please?" I asked everyone that was with us. They all nodded there heads and we finished up shopping. We got back in the car and Alex stopped filming. I sat in the middle seat as to be able to hear the conversation better with Alex and Kouvr. I really hoped my bought it. It was mainly so I could be close to Vinnie. We rode home and he had his hand on my thigh and his head resting on mine. We got back to the house and out all the groceries away and hung out with the rest of the house before I got tired and went back to my room. Within twenty minutes Vinnie walked into my room via the bathroom.
"Y/N? Are you up still?" He asked me. I didn't say anything I just held my hands out to him. He locked the door to your room and then climbed into bed. He put his head on my chest and I played with his lose blonde curles. His hair was so soft and fun to play with I loved it.
"Before you fall full asleep I'm gonna tell you because Thomas asked me again if I would be here tonight. I told him I was in my room last night and he thinks I slept somewhere else" he said to me.
"Well as long as he doesn't know your sleeping in bed with me right now I could care less" I told him while half asleep.
"Ya but I don't want you to feel like you have to lie to your brother. He's like your favorite person" he told me. What he was saying was true but u was happy snuggled in bed with Vinnie and I knew once Thomas found out Everything would change for Vinnie and I because we would be forced to label things. Or we wouldn't be allowed to sleep in the same bed together.
"I just don't want it to change yet Vinnie. Not until we decide what we are" I told him.
"Ya we should talk about that at some point" he told me.
"Ya we will when we are ready" I told him.
He nodded into my chest before he officially fell asleep. I slept but not as well as I had hoped because I kept waking up.