7

I woke up to Vinnie not next to me and I checked the time. It was already 8am and he left me a note that read -Ran to get coffee before we head to the gym. Be back by 8:30- I rolled back over and grabbed my phone. I sat on my phone for a little bit before getting up and putting on a set of black spandex and a dark blue sports bra. I grabbed a black zip up hoodie to wear over it and threw my hair up in a bun. Vinnie walked in as I was finishing putting my hair up and he handed me a coffee.
"Thank you" I said as I kissed his cheek.
Vinnie walked into his room and got changed for the gym. We left to go and I did core and upper body. Vinnie had sparring and strength training this morning. He did his strength training first and then I got to watch him spar. He did actually really well. He said he has his fight in three weeks on June 13th and he seemed really excited.
"Hey how are you" he said as he hugged me after he got done sparring.
"I'm good. When do you have to leave for your fight and stuff?" I asked him.
"Umm I think I leave early next week and then have a press conference the next day" he told me. I nodded my head as he put his arm around me and we walked out of the gym. We got in his car and drove back to Hype. It was almost 10:30 now and Vinnie decided to stream so I went into the kitchen to hang out with everyone.
"Hey Y/N can we use you for a bit in the vlog?" Thomas asked me. I nodded and walked over to the doors with Thomas.
"Okay so this next bit we are gonna have Y/N in the back of my car and we are going to prank our housemates that Mia and I have someone in our trunk" Thomas said. He started off with Calvin and Patty.
"Who is in the trunk?" Calvin asked looking up and Mia and Thomas.
"Well we just need your help" Thomas said.
"Oh no fuck that I am not helping you kill someone" Calvin said opening the door to go to the trunk. He opened it and I started laughing so hard. We went through everyone in the house until we got to Vinnie.
"So Vinnie" Thomas said to him.
"So Thomas" Vinnie replied.
"We know you would do anything for my entire family right" Thomas questioned him.
"Ya. Why?" Vinnie replied back to him.
"Well I'm hoping that means even when it comes to something us siblings had an argument about" Thomas said trying to hold back laughter.
"Ya I would try and stay out of that one" He told him.
At that point I started knocking on the trunk again.
"We should start driving" Vinnie said to Thomas.
Thomas put the car in gear and started to go. Mia sat in the backseat behind them trying is hard not to laugh. 
"Okay pull over I need to see who we have back there" Vinnie finally said to Thomas.
Thomas pulled the car over and Vinnie hopped out of the passenger seat. He went and slowly unlatched the trunk and didn't quite open it. I stayed there quiet and didn't move at all as to not allow him to know I was still there. Vinnie slowly moved forward and opened the trunk. As he did I sat there smiling at him.
"Thomas what are you and Y/N fighting about this time?" Vinnie asked Thomas.
"We were fighting about you this time Vinnie" Thomas said while laughing. Vinnie helped me get out of the trunk.
"Okay then Thomas" I said. I started to blush a little so I turned from the camera to calm myself.
"What Y/N? Something you want to tell someone?" Vinnie said as he put his hands on my waist and turned me back towards the camera.
"No I think I'm all set" I said. Vinnie took his hands off of my waist and stepped to the side of me. We wrapped up the bit drove back to the house. Mia sat in the front with Thomas and I sat in the back with Vinnie. We chatted for the ten minutes ride back and then walked into the house. It was still mid-day and I wanted to sit out by the pool and relax. I got in the hot tub instead and was just relaxing when Alex and Kouvr also hopped in.
"You had the right idea about getting a canopy for this" Kouvr said to Alex as she sat on the shaded half of the hot tub. It was really hot out today and I was also sitting in the shaded half of the hot tub. Alex sat on the sunny half enjoying the day. I stayed in for a while before switching to the pool to cool off. I was sitting in the edge when Vinnie came barreling down the slide. He came in with a splash and tackled me as he came over. He pulled me under water and when I came up he was holding me on his knee. He had his one hand pulling us towards the edge and his other hand wrapped around me. The entire house knew we were whatever flirting and such so Vinnie didn't seem to care that Alex and Kouvr and now Jack who had joined the two of them in the hot tub were staring at us. He held me and leaned in and kissed me. I pulled away and he leaned back in to kiss me again. I felt slightly awkward so I kissed him quickly and then pulled back away.
"What is it?" He asked me as he ran his hands on my hips.
"Nothing. It just feels like they are staring" I told him. He giggled.
"Oh well let them enjoy the show. They are gonna have to get used to it" Vinnie said to me with a smirk. He leaned back in and kissed me again. I kissed him back running my hands through his curly hair. We pulled away and he held me close to him in a hug. We both separated and hopped out of the pool. Vinnie got in the hot tub and I ran and grabbed us drinks. When I came back out Vinnie was making a tiktok.
Vinnie started to sing along to the song as he panned the camera to me.
"I just wanna FUCK" he screeched along to the sound. I put my head in my hands as I walked over and he showed me the tiktok. He posted it and tagged me in it. We sat back in the hot tub and I sat with my legs on Vinnie lap has he had one hand around me and one hand on my legs holding me close to him. We all chatted amongst ourselves for a while before I got up. We had dinner and skating planned for the afternoon. I went upstairs to my room and showered and then got dressed. I put on a very light face of makeup so that way I wouldn't worry about anything running and then I went into Vinnies room to ask him a quick question.
"Hey so are we skating or dinner first and what should I wear to dinner?" I asked poking my head into the room.
"Umm bring clothes to skate in Afterwards. And dress fancy casual for dinner" he told me. I nodded and went back into my room and put on a cute lilac colored dress that was tight up until the waist and then simplistic with no designs. I grabbed a pair of white heals and a White purse. My hair was in loose curls with a tiny waterfall braid on one side that Kouvr had done for me. I was done getting ready and packed a small bag with Black leggings, one of Vinnie Navy hoodies and a pair of black and blue sneakers. Vinnie was waiting for me downstairs and as I walked down he was wearing a nice button down light blue shirt that was unbuttoned on top and a pair of black dress pants. He stood there in aww looking at me.
"Wow you look incredible" he said to me.
"Why thank you" I said kissing him. He took my hand.
"Okay we are heading out for dinner and skating. We will be back before 11" I told everyone that was downstairs. They all nodded or signaled that they heard me. Vinnie and I took his Yellow RX7 FD to dinner. We arrived to a very nice restaurant and Vinnie told the hostess.
"Reservation for Hacker for two" she nodded and showed us to our table. We were sat in a small booth that was horseshoe shaped in a more private part of the restaurant.
"Well what do you think?" He asked me as I looked through the menu.
"Well I think that you spoil me" I said flirty back.
"Well for our first date I felt I should go all out" he told me. I started to blush and I put my hand on his on the table.
"So this is our first official date then?" I asked.
"Well ya what did you think it was when I asked you" he said giggling.
"Well you never said do you want to go on a date with me" I said to him.
"Well I'm sorry I thought it was implied." He told me. I nodded.
We ordered our food and chatted while we were eating.
"So are you nervous for the fight?" I asked him.
"A little bit. You think you are gonna come down and watch?" He asked me.
"I will if you want me to" I said.
"Well I would love if you came" he told me. I smiled at him.
"Then I guess I better book a ticket, a hotel room, and a flight" I told him.
"Just the flight ticket if you don't want to go down two weeks early in Miami. Otherwise no you can stay in my hotel room and you can fly on the private jet with me and the other influencers that are going" he told me.
"Well I guess that solves my issues then. I am going to Miami for two weeks." I said with a smirk. He smiled back. We finished eating and Vinnie paid the bill before I could even attempt to. We got back in his car and drove to a skate park. Vinnie took of his shirt and threw on a black t-shirt and grabbed a pair of jeans to change into in the car. He did so and I got changed into my outfit in the car as well. Once we were both changed we went into the skatepark which was basically empty aside from a few teenagers on one side. Vinnie grabbed two boards. His and one of his old ones for me. He showed me a few moves but I basically just stood on the bored as Vinnie skated around and he would pull me with him every on s in a while. It was fun to watch him skate and to see him fall. He took me on the sidewalks and held my hand as he skated on his board and I finally figured out how to make mine go without him pulling me.
"You have a fun night tonight?" I asked him.
"Of course I did. I was with this really hot girl and she attempted to skate which is something I love to do" he told me smiling at me.
"Well I had fun to. I was with this hot guy who taught me hot to skate and put up with me being bad at it even though he loves it so much" I told him. He stopped both of our boards as we stood under some random street light. He pulled me close to him and kissed me.
"Y/N?" He said pulling away. Still inches from my face.
"Yes Vinnie?" I said.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I was a little taken aback because I was shocked he really asked me to be his girlfriend.
"Yes of course" I told him. He kissed me and pulled me in close. We separated for a bit before Vinnie pulled something out of his pocket. It was the butterfly charm bracelet that I loved from when we went grocery shopping a couple of nights ago.
"You really got this for me?" I asked him looking into his eyes. He brushed the hair out of my face.
"Anything you ever want I want to give to you. So yes this bracelet is the first of many gifts for you I'm sure." He told me with a giggle. We skated back to his car and drove back to hype.
"Hey guys" I said to everyone in the house as we walked in.
"So did you ask her?" Thomas questioned as I smiled.
"Yes he did and yes we are officially dating" I told them all. Vinnie wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into him. Thomas and Mia who were the only ones in the kitchen congratulated us both. We were both really tired so we went into the bathroom and did our nighttime routine. I changed into a sports bra and Calvin Klein shorts and then walked into Vinnies room.
"Hey baby" he said to me as he turned to me walking in. He was taking his earrings off.
"Hey. I thought we could sleep in here tonight" I said to him.
"Alright I like that idea" he said to me smiling. He got changed in the bathroom into a pair of shorts and no shirt and crawled into bed with me. I turned away from him and he wrapped his arm around me to fall asleep. He kissed my cheek and arm before he fell asleep officially. I couldn't fall asleep well. I felt like I was on cloud nine now being Vinnie Hackers girlfriend.