9

We set the four pans of taco meat on the table along with everything else that had been prepared and everyone started diving into the dinner.
"Is anyone else going to Miami for the fight?" I asked everyone. Mostly everyone shook their head.
"We want to but Vinnie can only get so many seats and he wants you and his parents and brother to have them." Alex said answering for Vinnie.
"I didn't realize your entire family was going" I said turning towards Vinnie.
"Yep and you are gonna get to meet them" he said smiling at me. I returned the smile.
"So the vlog bit from this morning I'm gonna post on saturdays vlog if that's okay" Thomas said to us.
"Okay Umm Vinnie kinda toks Hollywood fix guy that we are dating" I said to them. Calvin dropped his fork as I said that.
"You announced your dating via Hollywood fox?" Michael asked us.
"Ya" Vinnie answered.
"Dude like everyone is gonna think this is a publicity stunt now" Patty said to us. I hadn't thought of it how he had.
"It's not a publicity stunts though" Vinnie said looking hurt.
"No of course it's not and they know that too. We will post something soon enough and Thomas's vlog will also confirm it's true" I said trying to calm him. As I spoke I put my hand on his leg and he put his hand on top of mine. He rubbed small circles on my hand.
"Ya I guess your right" Patty said to us. I nodded as he said that. We continued to eat our dinner as we all chatted among us. We finished up the tacos and Jack and Michael helped pick up dinner while Vinnie and I started doing the dishes. I washed and he dried and put them away. It took us about a half hour and during that time Mia and Kouvr made a bunch of popcorn while the boys got the screening room ready to watch a movie in.
"Can we please watch something funny and not scary tonight" Mia yelled into the living room.
"I make no promises. Conner is looking for a movie now" Calvin yelled back to us. Kouvr and Mia rolled their eyes. Vinnie and I dried and put the last few dishes away when I ran to my room and grabbed a blanket for us. I took Vinnies big black fuzzy blanket off of his bed and went and threw it on the couch in the middle of the living room before walking back ohh go the kitchen were Vinnie was still standing. I put my arms around him and pressed the side of my face into his strong back.
"What is it m silly?" Vinnie asked me as he pulled me towards his front and placed a kiss on my head. He continued to put butter and salt on our popcorn as I stayed attached to him.
"Oh nothing just felt like a hug" I told him.
"Oh okay" he told me. He picked up our popcorn and put his hand on my back as he lead me to the screening room.
"Well someone is a little needy tonight" Connor said to us. I took one arm off of Vinnie and flashed Connor the finger.
"y/n that's not nice" Vinnie said to me. I looked up at him and gave him puppy eyes and he smirked down at me and kissed me.
"Alright let's start the movie." Alex said as he sat down next to Kouvr. Vinnie and I sat down in the middle and I snuggled onto his chest. We watched an action movie called San Andreas that was really good and then Vinnie and I picked out the fifth wave to watch. Which both of us have seen a hundred times before so I didn't pay attention to it much. Vinnie traced his fingers on my back as he paid full attention to the movie. I on the other hand didn't feel like watching the movie too much so I started to run my hands up Vinnies shirt. I put my hands through his abs and traced his tattoos with my nail.
"Babe what are you doing?" He whispered down to me.
"Nothing" I told him. I continued to trace his tattoos with my nail when he grabbed my hand and pulled it out from under his shirt. I looked up at him and pouted.
"Don't pout. You are making it hard to focus little lady" he told me. Almost scoldingly.
"I'm not pouting I'm just not happy with you. I like running my hands along your chest" I said to him as I pulled my body off of him and turned away for my back was facing him.
"Don't pout or you will not like the consequences" he whispered in my ear as he nipped at my earlobe.
"Fine" I said to him but I kept my back to him. We finished the movie and it was almost 11. Vinnie picked the blanket up and I stood up walking into my room. Vinnie followed behind me and walked towards my door. Before he could come in thought I shut the door.
"Okay what is going on tonight?" Vinnie said as he opened the door and shut it firmly behind him.
"Nothing. I thought you were putting your blanket away I didn't know you were behind me" I lied completely. I knew he was behind me. I just wanted to keep pushing his buttons to see how he would react.
"Fine then" he said to me. He threw the blanket down on the edge of my bed and he crawled into the bed with me as he took his shirt off. I was already in my pajamas and I couldn't help but stare at Vinnie.
"Don't start drooling" he said to me. I giggled. I could tell Vinnie was still annoyed from early so I pushed it even further. I pulled my body super close to him and traced my nails down his body and along his waistband of his pants.
"What are you doing?" He said to me.
"Nothing. Just relaxing" I told him. I continued to trace along his waist band when he finally pushed my hand away.
"Y/N. Stop that" he told me and he sounded very serious as he said it.
"Or what?" I pushed him.
"Or I'm gonna..." he trailed off. He wasn't sure were this was going.
"Remember we are taking this slow" I said teasing him further. He bit his kio and turned me on my side so I was facing away from him and he wrapped his body around mine. I could feel he was excited as he pressed into my butt. I pretended I didn't feel it and went to sleep. The next morning Vinnie and I woke up and headed to the gym. We had woken up late and didn't have time to relax so we just went to the gym. We both did our workouts. It was just Vinnie Taylor, Bryce, and Nate in the gym today. Cynthia and Sab and Cooper were busy in the morning today. They had texted me saying they wouldn't be there. I finished before Vinnie did and continued to watch him do his lifts. We had a pretty uneventful day planned ahead. It was about 10 when we got done our workout and did a tiktok together. It was a transition of little pieces of our workout and finished with Vinnie having his arms around me in the mirror as he kissed my head. I posted it and then Vinnie posted a picture of us on his story at the gym of us flexing in the mirror. We got back in Vinnies car and he put his hand on my leg. He was still sweaty after his workout and he still had his shirt off. I put my hand on top of his and played with his rings that were still on his hands. We got back to the house and hung out in the living room. We made a few house tiktoks and did a few tiktoks for ourselves. I had just hit 6 million followers on tiktok myself and Vinnie had hit 10 million recently.
"Have you packed for Miami?" He asked me. I turned my head to look up at him as I was laying on him while we were sitting in the couch.
"A little bit. We leave in two days at 3am right?" I asked him. He nodded.
"And when we get there I have a press conference later that day and then training as well late in the evening" he told me. I nodded to him.
"So Sab and Cynthia and Cooper and Cynthias boyfriend Quinton are headed down early so I might go see them while you are training that night. They are staying at the same hotel as us" I told him.
"Okay. But when I get back should I meet you or you will be back?" He asked me.
"I can be back if you want" I said to him.
"If you are it could be fun" he said with a half smirk on his face. I lightly play smacked his face and he kissed me.
"We could have some fun" I told him also smirking back at him. He put his hands under my chin and ran his thumbs along my jawline and cheeks. His hands were so strong and the rings in his hands were cold. I kissed the palm of both of his hands as I returned to my phone. We laid there for a while before we both got up. He went into his room and packed and I went into my room and did the same. After about an hour of packing I was fully packed now. I walked into Vinnies room and found him sitting on his bed folding his clothes.
"Should I be worried about how many suitcases I'm bringing. I feel like I under packed" I giggled as I saw he had four suitcases. I had two plus my carryon bag.
"I think you might have under packed then. We are gone for two weeks. Although I'm certain you will be buying plenty of clothes. Do you have outfits?"
He asked me.
"Yes I do" I replied.
"Bras socks underwear and toiletries?" He asked. I nodded.
"Workout clothes?" He asked me.
"Yes I have everything" I told him
"Pajamas?" He asked me.
"Only if you want me to wear pajamas" I said. He looked up at me shocked I said that. I smiled at him.
"Don't worry about bringing pajamas" he said to me. I burst out laughing.
"Oh you are too easy" I told him as I walked over and sat on his lap.
"I am not. I just like the idea of you naked in my bed" he told me as he brushed strand of hair out of my face.
"Well I can arrange that whenever you would like" I told him. He smirked at me.
"Soon. I don't want to rush this" he told me as he kissed m.
"We will know when it's right for both of us" he told me as he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back.
"You are absolutely right on that one. But the games are fun" I told him.
"Ya except last night. That wasn't so fun for me. I couldn't sleep after" he told me. I giggled.
"That's how I felt when we were sitting in front of all of our friends as you kissed my back and ran your hands all over me." I said back to him.
"Alright fair" he told me. We grabbed dinner and he finished packing. We hung around watching tv and hanging out for a while before we both did our night time routine. When we were done I grabbed the blanket from Vinnies room and threw it at him as I plopped down on his bed. He threw the blanket on top of me as I wrapped it around me.
"Fine no snuggles then" I told him. Vinnie immediately grabbed the blanket off of me and pulled me into him.
"I don't think so" he told me as he held me close.
"I do" I said as I wriggled out of his grip. I turned to him and Vinnie gave me the puppy dog eyes.
"Alright fine I'll snuggle." I told him as I put my arms out to him. I laid onto his chest and he pet my hair as I fell slowly asleep to the rhythm of his chest resting and falling.