Chapter Two: Him

"Would you like to go somewhere else?"

She almost immediately said yes to him but she had to go to school in a few minutes so she just fixed her hair to bid some time.

She noticed that he seemed a bit gloomier so her mouth talked on its own and said yes while smiling shyly. She saw him flash a wide grin but it was gone within a blink of an eye and he gave a small cough to mask his excitement.

"I know a coffee shop not far from here. Would you like to go there?"

She couldn't help but giggle making him frown a bit. She watched his face turn from confusion to understanding after a few seconds.

"The coffee tastes better and the food doesn't look like hospital food so..."

She looked at him as he awkwardly blabbered on as if she knew he would do it.

She didn't need him to talk about food because she doesn't need much of it anyway so she told him she was fine with his suggestion.

She watched him stand up, pick the book on the table and surprisingly offer his hand to her.

She can't explain what happened but she felt like someone pushed her hand to take his hand making him flash his heartwarmingly shy smile that she wanted to get lost in.

She blushed a bit and she felt that it made him quite conscious but he kept his grip on her hand gentle as they walked out of the hospital.

She watched him instead of paying attention to their surroundings.

She knew from the moment she saw him that he was beautiful but seeing his face closer made him look like a greek god carved from ivory.

She looked away when she noticed that he was about to look at her too.

She felt like they were in some kind of a movie or a book where the lovers' story just started... Maybe it was because he loves books that's why his pick-up moves are flawless and she was too naive to fall for him.

"We're here."

She heard him say with a proud tone as if the cafe he was talking about was more than his favorite cafe. She almost didn't heard him when he murmured.

"It's actually my home too."

She was confused to why would he take her there but one look at him made her see that he himself was surprised at what he said and did.

She felt like someone was playing tricks on them or maybe its really fate that decided to let them meet today and immediately feel unexplainably drawn to one another.

She could feel her heart beat faster and stronger when they entered the cafe. She watched him acknowledge everyone inside as if they were his family.

She felt like an outsider who did't belong but he lead her to one of the tables.

"Relax. I'll prepare something for us."

She followed him with her eyes until he was at the other side of the door.

She felt scared not being with him for the first few seconds until she realized that she's lived her life without him so why would she now feel so clingy to him.

She looked around the homey cafe while patiently waiting for him to come back.

She had to pinch her leg hard under the table without anyone noticing to stop herself from imagining him and herself in the same uniform as the cafe staff while spending their time together.

She had to remind herself that she just met him today and tell her brain to stop making up possible scenarios in her head that would allow her to always be with him as if she was his girlfriend or something.

She hid her face in her hands, ashamed of her head getting ahead of her heart just because she might have a little crush on him.

"Are you okay?"

She heard him ask at the same time she smelled the calming aroma of freshly brewed coffee.

She looked up to him and gave a small nod. She heard him exhale the tension in his body making her smile.

She took a sip of the coffee he made while he placed a cute slice of mango cake in front of her. The coffee tasted like old sweet memories which made her sigh with satisfaction.

"I like it here."

She told him with her heart feeling like it just grew bigger inside her chest. She can't explain it but with him, she felt like she finally truely belonged somewhere.

(Author's Note! <3)

So... How do you feel about Touka's turn to tell the story? XD

I hope you guys liked it!

Please vote and comment.

Thank you!

PS

I don't own the anime and the characters involved in this fanfic but all other original characters and the storyline is all my idea and effort so please don't copy or translate without my permission.

Peace out everyone.
Spread the love!

follow•read•vote•comment•share

*smooch*
<3