Chapter Three: His Anger

"I like it here."

He smiled as he heard those words.

He couldn't explain how he was feeling but if you'd ask him, he'd say it's probably love.

He shook his head and drank his coffee. It was way better than the one he was drinking earlier.

He watched her as she slowly traces the rim of her cup. He wanted to ask what she was thinking but before he could do it, she was looking at him already.

"I'm Kirishima Touka by the way."

He almost snorted his coffee when she said her name so casually. He was surprised and ashamed at the same time.

He asked her to come with him to a place she didn't know without even asking her name first but the more confusing part for him was he felt like he knew her name before she even said it.

"It's okay."

He listened to her laughter and averted his eyes as he murmured his name.

"It's nice to meet you."

He guessed it would be rude of him not to look at her so after what she said so through his shyness, he lifted his eyes and was mesmerized by her smiling face.

"Damn it!"

He tore his eyes away from Touka and looked around the cafe.

The earlier customers have already left and only the crew, his family, was around them. The commotion seemed to have been done by the new comer. A guy he sees as his bully older brother, Nishiki.

"What's the problem?"

He heard her ask him as she stared back at Nishiki who was staring at them with an unexplainable anger. All he could do was shrug and stare in confusion.

"Nishiki, calm down."

He heard Koma, the big ape-like man he sees as the wise but trying hard joker older brother, talk to the other guy.

"Damn it!"

He watched as Nishiki screamed again and throw the paper bag he was holding to the floor.

He watched as best quality coffee beans spilled on the floor like they were nothing making Hinami, the orphaned girl he sees as his cute little sister, gasp loudly.

He wanted to pick up the beans but he was frozen on his seat wondering why Nishiki would seem to be so pissed off so Hinami start to clean up the mess along with Koma while Irima, the woman he sees as his honorable older sister stared at Nishiki as if they were talking through telepathy.

He noticed that after Nishiki and Irima's staring contest, Nishiki looked at Touka differently for one last time before he left. There wasn't any anger in his eyes anymore but something different that tugs on his heartstrings.

He turned his head back to Touka, the girl he brought to Anteiku, the best coffee shop in the world which is also his home that is perfectly filled with love which was ruined by Nishiki for today.

He saw her frowning a bit. Probably annoyed by how Nishiki acted.

He called out her name which felt like something he could say over and over again. When she looked, he apologized and made up a story about how Nishiki is always stressed about things while holding his chin all the time.

He saw a twitch in her eye that seemed to show dislike for Nishiki which he totally understood because when they first met, he didn't liked him too but he kept on telling stories about the angry guy to entertain her and try making her like him too.