0. Stuck With Me

**A/N: Welcome to the story, yandere lovers. Y'all probably know what you're in for so I'm only giving the warning once. This story will contain an obsessive boy, toxic relationship, potentially gore and smut, and anything else typical of yandere stories. Ok? Ok. Enjoy ❤**

Y/N POV:

"Are you sure you'll be alright on your own, dear?" my mother asked concerningly, not wanting to let go of her only child. I was packing up the last box in my bedroom.

I laughed. "I'll be fine, mom, trust me." I said for the thousandth time. "Besides, I won't even be alone. Rohan will be with me."

I was going to stay with my cousin, Rohan Kishibe, the mangaka of Pink Dark Boy fame. I had wanted to move in with him since I learned he was moving away from the big city.

"Don't worry, she'll be perfectly fine!" my father said, coming into the room. "She has Rohan's boldness."

"But thankfully, she has none of his ego." my mother replied.

I was excited to stay with Rohan, I loved his eccentricity and uniqueness. Though, even I found him a bit weird at times, especially after I saw him taste different kinds of dirt for 'the sake of art', as he called it. Regardless, I was excited for this new adventure!

Who knows what could happen?

We left home and soon enough we entered the town of Morioh.

I thought it was a beautiful and quaint little town! Rohan lives like this everyday? I was looking forward to experiencing something entirely new, something completely different from the big city.

I looked around eagerly at the sights around me. The open fields, the nice homes, and the small shops on the street corners; it felt like an entirely different world.

Passing by the high school I was to go to, I saw students walking nearby, hanging out and chatting. I hoped I would be able to make some new friends. One particular student caught my eye, as he was tall and had his hair styled in a pompadour. That certainly wasn't something you saw everyday. I watched the boy talk and laugh with his friends until he was out of view.

Finally we got to Rohan's home. It was huge! A large two story home, and all to himself too?! I honestly didn't know how he could deal with it. If I lived alone in a house that large, you could bet I would be freaking out at every little sound I heard in the house. I guess Rohan is braver than I am though.

I quickly ran up to the door and began knocking rapidly and loudly, wanting to see how he would react. Inside I heard an annoyed groan and footsteps coming closer. The door swung open.

"CAN I HELP YOU?!!" Rohan shouted frustratedly. "Oh, it's you."

I keeled over with laughter, happy to see that he hadn't changed and was still easily annoyed. Rohan rubbed his forehead, sighing, but I could see him trying to hold back a smile. He was happy to see me too.

I jumped up and quickly embraced him. "Rohan! It's so good to see you!!" I let him go and ran quickly into the house, taking in every detail.

"I can't exactly say the same about you." He replied, crossing his arms.

"Aww come on, you don't mean that!"

Rohan looked as if he were about to say something else, but stopped himself as my parents came up to him.

"Hello uncle, its good to see you." Rohan said courteously to my father, and nodded to my mother. Rohan turned to me again. "Your room is upstairs, first door on the left."

I nodded eagerly and began up the stairs, two steps at a time. I heard my mother, overprotective as ever, giving Rohan an earful.

"Now you listen here Rohan Kishibe, I want you to take good care of my daughter. Do you hear me? You make sure she's safe and keep her from hanging around delinquents. Also, make sure she --"

My mother's voice became muffled as I shut the bedroom door behind me, setting down my suitcase. I snickered at the internal agony that Rohan was probably dealing with at the moment.

Suddenly I heard a shout downstairs, sounding like it was coming from Rohan, and then silence. I didn't hear my mother lecturing anymore. I went out of the room and looked downstairs. Rohan was alone now in the house now, my parents were grabbing the last of my things from out of the car.

"Did something happen? I thought I heard my mom torturing your ears just a second ago." I questioned.

"Oh, I just assured her that she has nothing to worry about." Rohan said simply.

"Here are the last of your things, dear!" My mother said, coming back with the last box. "You be nice to Rohan now ok?"

"Uhh... sure." was all I could think to say, confused about the sudden change in attitude toward Rohan. As soon as my parents left, I looked questioningly at Rohan.

"How did you do that?" I asked excitedly.

"Hmm?" He questioned aloofly.

"That! My mom never just stops a lecture once she gets going! How did you do it?!"

Rohan chuckled, ruffling my h/c hair, clearly more relaxed now that my parents weren't bothering him. "Maybe I'll tell you one day. Go unpack and we can go to the café. Looks like you're stuck with me now, Y/N."