7. Dust and Bones

On the roof:

"You came! I thought maybe someone pranked me with that note, haha. It's just that every girl likes you and I was just surprised you actually wanted to meet with me! Surprised in a good way of course. I really like your camera by the way---"

"You didn't tell anyone did you?"

"No, no! Of course not! I did what you asked, so I've just been here waiting for you, I haven't told anyone."

"Good. Can I see the note I gave you?"

"Uh sure. So---"

"You're not really Y/N's friend are you? You spread the rumor. It made her really sad you know."

"You wanted to talk about that? How do you know I did it? I can apologize to her if you want. I don't know why you care so much about her though. You barely know her and if the rumors about her and Richard are true, then she's just a little whor--"

"DORA!"

"AAHHHHH! What-What did you do to me? My arm! Ok, ok! I'll apologize! Just let me go please!"

"You can't see it, but its my Crazy Diamond that did that to you. Not that you'll know what that means. Not that it matters. You're going to stay here and never talk about Y/N again."

"No! Please!"

______________________________

Y/N POV

When I got home I ran upstairs and cried. I know Josuke said not to worry about it, but it was hard not to. I didn't even say 'hi' to Rohan when I came in.

I threw myself onto my bed, I don't know how people could say things so mean about me that wasn't even true.

'Look it's Y/N.'

'Did you hear about what she did this weekend?'

'With that German boy right?'

'She barely moved here and she's sleeping with people'

'Wonder who's next for her'

Richard and I didn't do anything...

How could this rumor have even spread? Unless...

"Y/N, I know you're upset. Just tell me what's going on. What happened?" I heard Rohan from the other side of the door.

"Nothing!" I answered unconvincingly.

He sighed. "Can I come in?"

"Ok"

He opened the door and smiled gently at me. He sat next to me on my bed.

"It's ok, you don't have to tell me anything." He said. I didn't answer, but looked away from him. "Heaven's Door!"

I was shocked and it felt like I was being split open. But it didn't hurt, I think I might've fallen asleep. When I came to, Rohan was still beside me, as if nothing had happened. Did something happen at all? It felt like there was a lapse in my memory... but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"What--- um--" I started, but didn't know what to say.

"I think you spaced out for a minute there." He put a hand on my shoulder.

"I guess so..."

"I'll give you some time alone. I'll be in my study if you want to talk."

I nodded, and he left the room. I went back to my thoughts. Who? Who could've done this? One of the girls? How? All they wanted to talk about was Josuke. They wouldn't have known.