12. Red Moon/ Fanatic

*18+ sexual content in part of this chapter! As stated at the very beginning if you are not comfortable with sexual or any other mature content, this story is not for you.**

______________________________________

Josuke POV

I'm sure it was nothing.

I was busy in an empty classroom, putting my art project together. There were so many pictures to sift through. Everything of the time since Y/N came to this small town of ours. All here.

All my hard work, it was all here. Everything I've done for her, all here. She would know how much I loved her by the end of today.

Why couldn't I find her?! WHY?!

Something in the distance pulled my focus away from my project. Was it a creak, footsteps, a voice? It was a faint noise, and I figured it was just the building or maybe an animal outside. Maybe it was even just my imagination.

I've definitely lost it enough to make up sounds in my head.

I'm sure it was nothing.

It was the middle of the early morning, after all, the dim light of the waning moon shining softly through the classroom window. Who else would be here?

"Oh Josuke, I was looking for you. I couldn't stop thinking about you."

I looked up, and there she was looking at me. But I knew better. Just a fantasy. I was definitely losing it, no doubt, but I wasn't about to give in to some fantasy when the real thing was right at hand. Still, it was a good "vision," I guess. Something to look forward to.

"Did you do all this just for me?" That figment of my imagination was looking wide eyed at every aspect of my project.

She seemed so real.

I got up and grabbed her arms, pressing her against the instructor's desk. I could feel her! But I knew, I knew it was not her, not truly, just how I wanted to see her in this very moment with me.

"Do you love me?" I asked it. What was I thinking?! Talking to a fantasy!? If I wasn't careful, I could reach a point where I wouldn't be able to distinguish anymore, I knew it to be true. And then the real Y/N would be lost to me.

But she was just so tempting.

So tempting...

"Yes, Josuke. And I want you so badly..." she lifted up her school skirt to show me a wet pussy, nearly dripping, crying out for me.

I lifted up her shirt, taking off her bra, and pressed my tongue flat against her nipple, giving it a good lick before sucking on it like a bottle. Occasionally, I flicked it with my tongue as she ran her hands through my hair.

I didn't care if she messed it up!

"Touch me, Josuke... claim me..." she led one of my hands to that warm wetness underneath her skirt. I slipped in one finger, then two as she urged me on.

"Ohh Josuke! Yes! Yes!"

My face next to hers, we both panted as we enjoyed our intimacy, faces turning red. The wet noises coming from her pussy turned me on so much...

I could feel her about to clench down on my fingers when---

I returned to my body, my reality. Did all of that really not happen?

I was still here on the classroom floor, my numerous pictures of Y/N laid out before me.

But no Y/N.